Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Pradeep BansalYour feedback matters!
I have got few ringworms on my feet neck and arms, am using ring guard as of now, its been 2 months now and do not think its helping. Can you suggest any ointment and a soap that will help reduce it.
I am suffering from acne My skin is some what oily I tried some home remedies but no use Is it because of hormonal imbalance? Please prefer some medicine for me.
Hi, I am suffering from hair fall. I'm facing yet because so many dandruff on my head are causing fall. any solution to stop this.
I have delivered with a boy baby on march 2017 and I am facing lots of hair fall pls suggest me what I have to do and does my hair fall will recover back I have been tensed of my hair fall.
What is the reason of falling hair. And why it become Whit hair. Now this occurred in all ages. Please suggest me sir/madam.
My age is 34 years. I have very dry skin in Leg, butt and lower stomach. It is very dry on lower part of legs. Kindly suggest proper medicine.
I am 33 years old lady having 2 kids. I am suffering from premature greying. Can I have a complete solution for this.
I am 27 years old. I have a fungal problem on my legs, hand and face from last five month. I used all the medicine panderm, onabet lotion, absof powder, amfy gel and antibiotics but not able to come back.
Sir koi permanet hair removal ka sol. Btaye. Pls ya phir koi machine ati ho. Jisse hamesha k liye remove ho jae. Ya phr koi aur upae.
I have red eyes and hot body, itching my whole body surface, red dark spots on my face. What should l do?
I am suffering from a skin doses named psoriasis. I totally controlled it but it's black spots are not going on. How I remove these black spots.
What treatment do you recommend against scars, laser or rollers. further dosent it affect the skin in the long run. I've hurd it may cause hyper photo sensitivity because of the removal of first layer of skin.
Contact Dermatitis and Eczema or Atopic Dermatitis may be caused due to a variety of reasons. While contact dermatitis is a less severe condition that is caused when irritants escape from dirt and pollution to settle on the skin, Eczema refers to the inflammation of the skin due to allergic reactions or a family history of a similar condition. Contact dermatitis is usually characterised by sores and redness, while contact dermatitis will show up in the form of boil like eruptions. Homeopathy is one of the best, long term methods for treatment of this condition.
Let us see how this medicinal field can be used:
- Graphites: This medication helps in soothing the oozing that may happen from the boils found in eczema. This is also ideal for eczema patients who are obese or suffering from constipation. It is best suited for skin that has become hard and rough. It can cure the sticky discharge that may come from the pus filled boils. It can also be used for dermatitis, which can be seen in the folds of the skin and the abdomen.
- Mezereum: This medicine helps when there is a crust like formation due to dermatitis. The substance can also soothe the acute itching sensation, which takes place when there is pus filled below the dark layer of the crust. This itching usually gets worse at night.
- Hepar Sulphur: This medicine is best for severe cases when there is too much pus involved and about to burst out. It can also treat the deep cracks that may be found on the surface of the skin as well as the acute and intense itching sensation. Also, such severe cases leave the skin feeling sensitive to the slightest breeze or wind, in which case Hepar Sulphur can work well.
- Dulcamara: This medicine is best suited for patients, who live in places where it rains often and heavily. Dermatitis usually increases and becomes even more painful during monsoons and this medicine can help in bringing down the itching which may also cause bleeding on the yellow black crusts.
- Sulphur: When a burning sensation is one of the symptoms of dermatitis, Sulphur can be used. This is also prescribed for other skin ailments and for those who have a hereditary skin condition. This can also be used by patients who have had a relapse in their condition due to damp or cool weather, especially like monsoons, springtime or autumn. It also helps in soothing the symptoms of contact dermatitis which may occur due to contact with new detergent and clothing as well as pollution. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.