Lybrate.com has top trusted Psychologists from across India. You will find Psychologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Sex Addiction Counselling
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Submit a review for Dr. PrachiYour feedback matters!
I am 20 years old. I have a lot of fear and excitement regarding any new work, situation. I have do much angry .if anyone talk badly I don't like it. Immediately I feel angry. Please suggest me for my angry, anxiety and for fear. I have to remove it in me.
I have been suffering for last 15 days with a tongue ulcer and treating with homeopathy medicine. Doctor told nothing to be worried. I do smoke. After 15 days also it is not come down. Please guide me.
I think I have addicted to computer games, facebook,instagram etc. How do I stop it please response soon. Also I have no time to study because of that problem.
I have a problem over my personal life and I cant able to concentrate on anything. Cant able to come out of it.
I have a major problem in internal parts. I may ask about any problems and you give me good suggestions from you because I'm fully depressed to this major problem.
Sir I am 22 year old man. Actually me bahut problem me hu sir meri height achhi hai but height ke hisab se weight only 45 kg hai me bahut jyada under weight hu. Me bahut pareshan ho gaya hu mene gym bhi join ki thi but usse bhi kuch ni hua ek protein supplement liya tha but usse bhi kuch ni hua me itna jyada depress ho gaya hu ki suicide karne tak ki sochta hu me sab kuch khata hu fir bhi mera weight ni badh raha aur fit ni ho pa raha hu. Isi karan me apne carrier me bhi kuch ni kar pa raha hu please aap meri help kariye
A close relationship enhances the happiness in our lives. One may feel at some point of time that things are not working well as one would like them to, but with minor tweaks here and there gets things back on the regular track. By identifying problems early enough in a relationship, allows us to overcome challenges before the problems take on overwhelming proportions.
- Taking one’s partner for granted: With the maturity of relationships, a tendency creeps up to assume that it’s fine to let the normal details of life slip and slide. It becomes very easy to dismiss the people one is closest to because one expects them to be there in all circumstances. One must reflect on what life would be like without one’s partner to avoid this situation.
- Constant worry whether partner cares for you: If a person constantly worries about whether partner really cares about him or her,it is counterproductive. It is important to give space to both individuals else the excessive need for affection and reassurance will drive the partner away. After a person and the partner establish commitment to each other, it should not be necessary for one to keep questioning and wondering whether one’s partner honestly cares.
- Slippage of boundaries slip around relationship: There are bound to be secrets within a close relationship and letting others into one’s private world erodes partner’s feelings of trust in relationship. If the partner finds out, he or she will feel betrayed or humiliated.
- Complaining about your partner to everyone except him: Sharing one’s unhappiness with anyone who will listen except the partner is counter-productive
- Turning on the passive-aggressive switch: One may think it’s safer not to out rightly object to a request or disagree with something one’s partner says but by not letting partner know how one really feel, one is closing a door of communication
- Constantly questioning your relationship: Questioning one’s relationship means that one has a doubt that the relationship will last, and therefore may be less likely to feel comfortable about commitments one make about the future.
- Giving up on one’s partner: Everyone goes through challenges of losing a job, health problems, or dealing with an addiction. It’s at those difficult times one’s partner needs a good cheer and support, but those times also makes one stressed. One’s confidence and support will help ease partner’s pain. but may be just what’s needed to help partner summon up the resources to overcome the challenge. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychologist.
I am 19 years old female. My problem is I am highly over thinking and imagining everything in a negative way and getting highly angry. This spoils my peace. I need help. I underestimate myself sometimes. Please help me.
How to lead a healthy life and become strong and fresh minded tell some steps and smart phones using will affect our physical strength.
I'M 20 years old. I'M in a relationship from past 1.5 years. Everything was alright. My boyfriend used to smoke cannabis a lot n only hang out with his friends from morning till late nights. But after my constant practices he left everything. N was only with me. My happiness was everything for him. But from a week now he started smoking cannabis. N doesn't gives m any attention. Whenever I tried talking to him it ended up only with Me crying over n over again. He shows as if nothing affects him. He is facing some financial problem due to his betting habit in i-pill. He asked me for some money few days back but I wasn't able to help. And he's facing some problem at home also. Today I had talked to him he said he's bored of me. Then he said he is not bored. He's bored of his own life. I asked around 1000 times then he said he is not happy with me because of my short temper. And also because m not supporting him not giving him money. But he also says he loves me a lot despite of knowing my past because I had told him all about my past. But whatever he says he does only one thing ie ignoring me. And whenever he's out with his friends n that happens everyday now from 1 week. No matter how many Times 100-200 I call him he switches off his phn ignores me shows as if nothing matters to him only his friends are imp to him. So today I didn't talk to him after he said he's not happy. Wot should I do. I'M vry emotional m crying from almost a week now.Please tell sir.
He is addicted to drugs and not listening to anyone we have to tie him to not to go anywhere. Please guide us.
My weight is 98 kg. My age is 45. I have been on medication for 8 years from reputed psychatrist. After starting medication my weight has put on. Is it true depression medicine viz flunil 25 mg. Sulfitac 50 and zolfrash. This medicine are cause of overweight. Or what else would me cause and solution for weight. My work has been very daily routine has been very heavy and busy. Though accepted excercise has been less. Please suggest.
I am nearing 70 yrs. Very active in all respects, attending daily office activities in a test lab. For the last two months I had four morning incidences, like loosing memory totally, may be for an hour or so. I do not suffer from any sugar or bp, only during june 2012 I had been operated for by pass.
2. Physical activities that require hand-eye coordination or complex motor skills are particularly beneficial for brain building.
3. Exercise breaks can help you get past mental fatigue and afternoon slumps. Even a short walk or a few jumping jacks can be enough to reboot your brain.