Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Prabhjot Singh KhuranaYour feedback matters!
Sir/madam, (a) on what frequency should I go for tests reg blood sugar, bp and lipid profile. (b) I am presently taking medicines since last six months for blood sugar, bp and lipid profile namely: eritel 40 @ 1 tab daily, stamlo 5 @ 1tab daily clavix @ I tab daily triglimisave 2hs @ 1 tab daily roseday-f 10 @ 1 tab daily vogli-m 0.2 @ 2 tab daily should I continue this further or go for a test, please suggest/advice. My present weight is 86 kg and height is 5 feet 4 inches. I jog on tread mill daily for 15/20 minutes in morning.
I'm 22 year old boy and my problem is that I sleep a lot. I feel tired and sleepy daily. I have also lost my precious years 4years that I'm still not graduate. I'm engineering college dropout. I lost my health during my engineering carrier. May be some stress and keeping alone make me more sleepy guy. What should I do with my more sleeping habit?
In chennai I need to take dental treatment. My gums are bleeding., And very slightly moving teeth and blackened infection also starting in teeth. I need advanced painless treatment. I am afraid of hospital. So please suggest me painless treatment.
I have back pain for last 4 years but no doctor is able to examine the problem. How can I get rid of this?
I am suffering from hair problem since 5 years in middle area almost hair are gone and very thin hair I can see easily see skin of the head please sir suggest me I can feel very embarrassing.
My wife has blood sugar Fasting 130 Pp 150 Now when she walk abouts 500 meters. She feeling pain in left arm What is problem Kya ye enjiana ka pain he?
I am 33 years old, married, I cannot sex much more time with my wife. So she is not satisfied. Now what should I do?
I am very active person but from last 3-4 months I feel laziness and tired for doing any work and making excuse for doing the work. I eat protein of nutralite Amway. Is it harmful for body? And tell me more about how to make and prepare active mind and body.
My father had pcnl surgery for kidney stone removal and a jj stent was set inside it. It will get removed after 3 weeks of surgery. I had done a X-RAY KUB as asked by the doctor and then come for the stent removal but in KUB report I am getting radio opaque shadow in kidney and jj stent in the report. Is the stone formed again after 3 weeks of stone removal? Would this mean that he has to undergo surgery again?
My wife age 27 years old now she was pregnant from last 2 months and having back pain vomiting every after 1days. I want to know diet for this period. Im from kolkata.
I am of 18 year old, too slim n my shoulders r also very thin, don't know how to build that muscles, pls help I think m suffering from marasmus don't know perfectly just guessing.
I am suffering from mental stress it reflects in my personal life. Is it any disorder. Age 24. Working in software field.
The shoulder is a vulnerable joint in the upper body. Your shoulder joint becomes vulnerable to imbalances in the muscles as it is strongly supported by them. Bad posture, especially hunched posture, leads to tensions in muscles. This leads to chronic shoulder problems.
Here are six stretches you can do to improve mobility in your shoulder:
- Thoracic spine roll-out with shoulder flexion: Put a foam roller underneath your shoulder blades after lying down on the floor. The foam roller should be perpendicular to your spine. Place a barbell above your head. Keeping your elbows straight, lower your hips to the floor.
- Modified downward dog: Bend your knees and put your hips in the air. Place your hands on the floor. Bracing your abdomen, push your hips up. Push up like you are trying to lengthen your spine. As you do this, keep pushing your chest gently to your toes.
- Loosen the pectorals (muscles of the chest) and latissimus dorsi (widest muscle arising from the lower back): Tight muscles can often lead to shoulder immobility. To loosen pecs, put a softball between the wall and your chest. Putting pressure on the ball, roll it to your pectorals. For the latissimus dorsi, lie down sideways on the floor and put a foam roller between your body and the floor. Follow the same movements as you would do loosen the pecs.
- Sphinx pose: Lie face down on the floor and prop your body on your elbows. Push your chest off the ground, pressing your shoulder blades together. Stretching your head upwards, lift up one hand. Hold this position for a minute and then change hands.
- Child’s pose: Kneel down on the ground and sit back on your heels. Then push your torso to the ground and keep your hands stretched in front of you. You should feel a stretch in your shoulders in this position. Hold the position for 15 to 20 seconds.
- External rotation of the shoulder: Lie down on your side, holding a lightweight dumbbell on your free side. Place a foam roller there for support. Then bend your elbow at a right angle and lift the weight, keeping your upper arm stable. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!