Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Prabhjot Singh KhuranaYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor, I am 9 week 2 days pregnant and I am using susten 200 twice daily, but now I have slight burning sensation while urinating. As earlier I had miscarriage and this is my first pregnancy so I am very much concerned. So, please guide me with proper advice for carrying my healthy pregnancy.
I an 17 years old and I am feeling very stressed. I get a lot of headache and I am a lots of hair fall. What should I do?
Iam female 25 years 6months back my weight 65kgs but now its 75kgs how I control my weight please tell me the weight loss methods and weight control diet.
I have lots of pimples in my face. And they are very darkly mark my face give me a solution for that.
Hi, My age is 36 Yrs, I'm suffering from back pain since many years now, I never consult to any doctor till now, my job is to sit on chair and use computer for long hours, I don't do any gym and not pull any heavy items usually, I feel pain little when I sit on chair and straight my back, I feel more pain while I stand and bend myself for iron cloths for 10-15 minutes, and when I went out for shopping in malls and I walk for about 1 hour or 2 hour and suddenly when I bend down myself I feel good pain later I go to bed for sleep and next day I don't feel same pain, so I would like to ask my problem is serious now or it will be serious in near future? should I consult to any orthopedic immediately? what precautions should I take right away? appreciate your valuable suggestions.
Last month I got my menstrual cycle on time. This month there is no sign of getting it till yet. It has been delayed by 2 weeks till now. What should I do?
I am 58 years old and suffering from diabeties and hypertension since 22 years and getting burning sensations in both the legs fingers.
Sir, I am 45 years old. I sleep for not less than 8 hours per day without any disturbance in between. But, I never feel as fresh either mentally or physically. Kindly do needful I have tried homeopathy but not helpful. please guide.?
Do men encounter a comparable physiological stage to what women encounter amid menopause? Alluded to as 'andropause', 'male menopause', 'man-opause', and all the more as of late, 'low T', is called as Andropause or male menopause. In any case, while all women experience menopause, not all men encounter andropause.
What Is Andropause?
Andropause is a slow, enduring disease in the male hormones testosterone and dehydroepiandrosterone. Testosterone naturally diminishes as men age, yet in andropause (therapeutically characterized as 'hypogonadism'), levels of the hormone drop below the ordinary range for a given age, commonly in moderately aged men.
Symptoms of Low Testosterone Level:
Do low level of testosterone deliver symptoms in moderately aged men? Actually, the exemplary symptoms were initially perceived over 70 years prior when two American physicians, Carl Heller, MD, and Gordon Myers, MD, demonstrated the adequacy of testosterone treatment for symptoms of weakness, discouragement, fractiousness, low sex drive, erectile brokenness, night sweats and hot flashes in men.
Why Do Hormones Drop?
There are various elements that can prompt to low testosterone:
- Obesity, diabetes and insulin resistance: The level of aggregate and free testosterone is decreased in large men in extent to the level of heftiness. Weight reduction alone has been appeared to build testosterone levels by 50 percent.
- Chronic aggravation: Insulin resistance is the key figure creating quiet irritation and lifted levels of high-affectability C-responsive protein (hs-CRP), a marker of aggravation that can be measured by a blood test.
- Increased introduction to xenoestrogens: Certain mixes found in nourishment and the environment can increase the impacts of estrogen in men, in this manner decreasing testosterone creation. These "xenoestrogens" incorporate pesticides, phthalates from plastics, tobacco smoke side effects, substantial metals, and solvents.
- Lack of physical movement: Participating in consistent episodes of short, extreme work out, particularly weight lifting, is one of the speediest approaches to support testosterone.
- Stress: It negatively affects testosterone levels by expanding the arrival of the adrenal hormone cortisol.
Homeopathic Medicines for Andropause: (Medicines should be taken on proper prescription of Doctor)
- Avena sativa
- Tongkat ali
- Muira puama
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
My mother is 50 years old. She is suffering from high blood pressure and it has been very long time. Please give some tips and solution to control or prevent from this.
I am 27 year old male and I have pain in my right shoulder for last two year. I can not rotate my hand properly ,if I raise my hand above eighty degree I got a jerk in my right hand. What can I do?
I am 25 years old. I have the issue of piles. I have took medicine and also some sort of surgery but no use. This has been from past 6 months. What to do for this to get rid of this completely.
I've been working out since 2 years and now I'm healthy enough to look good. But not satisfied as I'm looking for more gains bulky or lean doesn't matter to me. I belong to ectomorph category. Ive used supplements as gainers and whey proteins and creatine. But as Ive grown for 49 kgs to 70 kgs I don't see a growth any further. It's a plateau condition. I've changed the whole workout and diet regimen and still no results. Hence looking for athletic anabolic such as deca durabolin, and Danabol. I've read about these drugs in deep about the side effects but no one's sure about it. There is a professional certified practitioner trainer who would assist me on the drug cycles. Any suggestions? As I cannot look back or wait at this level.
1. Breathing problem : sinacities & bronco asthama medicine are duonasal sprey & foracart 200 2. Lack of enthusiatim 3. Feel lazy 4. Feel depression when i have to attain any party, function etc to to go on tour 5. Feel fear of more people, any kind agents, police, gundas any kind even i dont have any concern,
I am 62 years old. I am having diabetes and hearing loss problem. Are you know any medicine for this to cure 100%.
Back pain is one the most common problems that you are most likely to experience, given the rigors of the modern day lifestyle. Back pain is usually characterized by a mild to severe pain in your lower back area. Some of the causes of back pain can be:
- An accident or an injury
- Heavy lifting
- Stress and Depression
- Bad posture
Homeopathy, with its plethora of medicines, serves as a better alternative as compared to its allopathic counterpart in curing back pain permanently, both acute as well as chronic. Homeopathic remedies are completely natural remedies without any side effect whatsoever.
Here are some basic homeopathic remedies for back pain:
- Arnica: If the cause of your back pain is an injury, Arnica can be one of the best homeopathic medicines. In this sort of a pain, you experience stiffness and soreness at the back of your muscles.
- Bryonia: If your backache worsens with movement, Bryonia can help to cure this problem. You experience a stiff and tearing pain which worsens in humid and hot conditions. Try not to lie on a soft surface if you experience this sort of a pain. Proper rest with this medicine is suggested.
- Kali Carb: Kali carb is best in treating low back pain, especially in females after a delivery. This medicine caters to the sort of a pain which renders a great amount of weakness to your back muscles.
- Mag Phos: It is one of the best homeopathic remedies if you experience a sort of a pain, which is relieved by external application of heat. Pain, both of acute and chronic stages, can be cured by this medicine.
- Rhus tox: If your pain gets worse with movement, Rhus-tox is one of the most potent homeopathic remedies which can treat the issue. This sort of a pain causes stiffness in the back and at times, gets aggravated when you are resting.
- Bellis Per: This homeopathic wonder takes care of pain which is chronic, or which has been left untreated since a long time. Any surgical related back pain problem can also be remedied by this medicine.
Even though some of the medications are mentioned here, it is better to take proper advice from your homeopathic practitioner, as the dosage and frequency must be decided by your doctor only based on the symptoms and your medical history.