Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Prabha LalYour feedback matters!
Am 35mnth pregnant after my last 9th month scanning the result shows umbilical cord is rounded for d baby in neck. And yesterday onwards I feel pain in and side part of stomach in left side. Am afraid and pls snd me a suitable rly. Soon.
My wife 34th week pregnant sab kuch normal he or abi last sonography kab karwana he Or Normal delevry k liye bahut worried hu Kuch advice dijiye please Meri ek frnd he usne bataya after 36 week Roj raat me dudh me ghee mila kar pina or subah daily khali pet 6khajoor khana or walk karna or execise karna Or jab due datw paas ajaye or labour pain start ho tab pinnapple ka juice pi kar hospital jana Yeh sab thk he ya nahi.
Viral Hepatitis can invade the body and attack the liver systems. It has five different types, Hepatitis A, B, C, D and E. While hepatitis can be treated, it is best to prevent it in the first place.
Here are some simple, easy to follow tips that can prevent hepatitis from spreading.
1) Know how it spreads - Hepatitis can pass from individual to individual or through blood, body fluids, infected faeces. Contaminated food and water can also cause hepatitis. Hepatitis B, C and D in particular spread through contact with infected blood.
2) Get Vaccinations - Immunization can help you protect yourself against Hepatitis A and B. Vaccinations for Hepatitis C, D or E aren’t available. But Hepatitis C can be cured with anti-viral medications. For Hepatitis D, the infected person needs to get Hepatitis B to survive.
3) Avoid Sharing Personal Items - Don’t share as it is a high-risk behaviour for Hepatitis. Be sure that needles for body piercings, acupuncture and tattooing are safe and disposable to avoid the risk of contamination.
4) Avoid Sharing Grooming Items- If you are living with someone who has or is at risk of Hepatitis, make sure that you avoid sharing grooming items as undetectable quantities of blood or other bodily fluids on razors and toothbrushes can lead to spread of virus.
5) Alcohol and Drugs - Hepatitis is a high risk among people who use excessive alcohol and over the counter medications. Liver inflammation and liver damage puts individual at risk of contracting Hepatitis and therefore, alcohol or prescription drugs and herbal supplements must be avoided and taken only after physician’s consultation.
6) When Travelling- Avoid eating raw fruits, vegetables and raw shellfish, avoid eating at unhygienic places, brush teeth and rinse mouth with clean water, avoid iced drinks or adding ice to the drinks while traveling to avoid contracting the condition.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
Hello Dr, i am 23 yrs old female I am 4 months pregnant, and I want to do abortion because my husband expired, so I cant manage with this baby And I intake 3 misoprostol-200 tablet, but still their is no reaction, please help me for safe abortion.
My girlfriend feels so much pain during sex we tried many times but she couldn't do please suggest me something what should I do? May be she is afraid also.
My wife was detected cyst on left ovary. On 04.09.14 her left ovary was removed along with uterus. After that she had been suffering from acute acidity with sleeplessness. Medicine prescribed Pantacid DSR and Jolfresh 5 mg. Even after taken medicine for last one & half month still sleeplessness continue. She becomes restless or morose throughout the days. Please guide. Path test noted cyst benign.
I am 26 years old. I had done sex on 4th day of my periods that is on 22 January 2017 and 1st day was 9th January. My last period was on 15th December 2016. And was pcod but my periods are regular. Now I want to confirm I am pregnant or not and should I take up I pill or not.
My daughter is 11years old her menstrual periods also get started her height is141cm please recommend me some doctor in bhopal who could help me to increase my daughter's height.
She has 40 years old. She told to me that from her breast there is white liquid discharge when she press her breast in small quantity. It's taste is sweet. She is not pregnant then how this milk like liquid form without breast feeding by her young ones.
Try these easy and healthy late night snacks. It may take a bit more time than your ordered pizza but trust me you won’t regret the wait. As they don’t leave you so full that you keep changing sides the whole night instead leave you healthy.
Yes, everyone's favorite popcorn. Try switching to plain popcorn instead of those fattening chips. Cook the plain popcorn which takes less than 5 minutes add some spices and salt to taste. You can also use low-calorie cheese to curb that creamy craving.
2. Sliced bananas
Every other day we crave for ice cream our favorite dessert. Holding your horses there once a while is ok, but it can be on regular basis. Keep some sliced bananas in the freezer when you crave for ice cream take the whipped slices add few nuts to it and enjoy a healthy dessert.
Instead of a cheese grilled sandwich try making a sandwich out of whole wheat bread and stuff it with your favorite veggies and a low-fat cheese. This will let you sleep guilt free.
4. Strawberry shake
A glass of water into the mixer with 2 tablespoons of yogurt and two to three strawberries makes a perfect protein shake. Healthy in nature also curbs down your late night hunger leaving you light but full.
5. Yogurt and fruits
Fruits with some low-fat yogurt will keep you full and help losing weight. For an antioxidant boost, use fresh fruits. A slice of papaya and this yogurt tastes great.
6. Dried figs
You can call them natural candies as they taste just like candies. If you have a sweet tooth it’s the best solution for your late night craving. To make it more exciting you can sprinkle some dried figs with light low-fat cheese and dig in.
7. Dark chocolate
If you are a chocolate lover and can’t stop yourself from consuming it late night. Switch to dark chocolate instead which is 70% cocoa and has less sugar than the regular chocolates. Rich in antioxidant it’s a bonus for you so go on enjoy your chocolate, but remember an excess of everything is bad.
Pretzels especially multi-grain are tasty and really healthy too. These are the best alternative to the chips you end up munching due to late night craving. If consumed with yogurt it boosts up your metabolism.
9. Smoothie cubes
Another alternate for ice- cream lovers. Prepare your favorite smoothies with milk or with yogurt and pour them into ice trays. You can also pour some strawberry or banana shake as they are healthy too. Now you are prepared for that enemy of yours yes the late night craving.
Hello I have been diagnosed with pcod and want to conceive but not succeeded and my weight is 66 kg and height is 4.11 feet. So I want to loose some weight so kindly suggest me the diet plan accordingly.
Sir I am suffered from varicocele and which cause the male infertility so what cn I do without surgery.
Am 9weeks pregnant now. My doctor advised me to take inj depo-provera 150mg. Is there any harm to me or baby with this injection? Why this medicine is prescribing during pregnancy? My prolactin was high that is hyperprolactemia.
Hello, I have been prescribed inj. DEXAMETHASONE 6 mg in 12 hrs for 4 doses. I am 34 weeks pregnant. Needed to know why are these prescribed. My s/d ratio are as follow Umbilical artery 3 to 3.3 MCA 8.41.
I am suffering from pcod. I have opted for homeopathy medicines ,its working well. Sometimes I have irregularity in my periods. I have lost hair and I have uneven skin tone. I am suffering from irregularity. Kindly help me to correct it.
All of us have our 'good and bad hours' each day. While there are the night owls, who are more productive and ideating in the late night hours, there are others who like to be the early bird that literally catches the worm. For both these categories, there are again hours where the energy wanes. Did you know there are some simple techniques that can help to maintain consistent levels of energy throughout the day?
As much as possible, try and maintain a regular routine in terms of waking up, eating at the same hours as closely as possible, and retiring for the day. The biological clock or circadian rhythm needs to be maintained as much as possible if high productivity is desired.
Here are some things that can be completely and easily controlled to keep your energy levels steady through the day.
- Vitamin & mineral deficiency: It is important that we include loads of fresh fruits and vegetables in our diet, in order to nourish our body with required vitamin and minerals. This is important that a deficiency of vitamins like B12, D can often lead to fatigue or low energy levels.
- Hypothyroidism: Fatigue is one of the most common signs hypothyroidism and as per clinal records it has been established patients suffering from hypothyroidism have reported a significat drop in the level of fatigue by getting their hypothyroid treated.
- Sleep patterns: Be it going to bed or waking up, try and maintain a pattern that does not vary too much, at least not drastically. After waking up, a good dose of light in the morning is very helpful. If your work requires you to sleep during the day, ensure you get up into a room that is well and brightly lit.
- Exercise: Whether is it Saturday or cloudy, a 30 minute workout does magic like nothing else. Get outdoors and be it a walk or a run, cycling or swimming, you will see nothing else boosts your energy as well as this.
- Nutrition: Reduced carbohydrates, a good dose of protein, ample hydration, adequate fiber intake, and good quantity of dry fruits are somethings to definitely follow. Start with a good breakfast that can boost your energy requirements for the day and eat less as the day goes by.
- Caffeine: One of the most pleasant experience is to wake up to have a refreshing cup of coffee. While it sounds exotic, the body benefits more if this caffeine is provided sometime later in the day when the energy levels are low.
- Alcohol: For many, alcohol could be a way of stress busting, but if scientifically looked at, alcohol reduces the quality of sleep and leaves you feeling unrested. It also leaves one tired and irritated. If possible, the alcohol intake should be at least 2 hours before bedtime.
- Power naps: Highly proven technique, where possible, a power nap of 15 minutes is believed to boost up energy levels significantly.
These are some methods to boost your energy levels. Most of it something completely controllable and changeable by you, all it requires is a conscious effort from you. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.