Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Prabha KumariYour feedback matters!
I am 27 years old married lady. I have a left tubal blockage as well, and it's incredibly frustrating. I tried doing IUI's but had several cancellations in a row due to the eggs always being on the wrong side. I want to know is the egg always release alternative side each cycle?
Dear sir I have cyst and I have menses problem. Every month menses will come but bleeding is coming like a clots. I am gaining weight. What I have to do please suggest me. I am fully worried.
Life seems to have no purpose. It seems to be a cycle between fertilization and cell death/degradation. Everything around seems to be a construct aka make believe. What activities of the mind and body would give me positive energy and sense of meaningful purpose?
Hi Doctor, I have white spots at the back of throat. I was diagnosed with Chlamydia two months ago and was prescribed with doxycycline, I completed the 7 days course and again I followed the process after 1 week since I was feeling burning sensation under scrotum. I do not have any other symptoms of Chlamydia, but this throat condition is bothering me. I've been taking zifi 200 mg from last 4 days. The throat doesn't pain. Please suggest me if I should do other STD tests and how to cure this.
My spouse has been diagnosed with a bulky uterus condition. She has so far no complaint or discomfort indications. When is it advisable to go for surgery or can it be treated with medicine?
I had a doubt of pregnancy. But the pregnancy test was coming negative. So I took (deviry 10) 3 tablets n the periods came for 7 days. Now again my periods did not came from 2 months. Am I pregnant? Or there is any other problem? Please suggest
I am 19 years old girl I had sex in the month of November, it was protected and I took ipill as well I got my periods on 28th of that month Later I dint get my periods in December so I consulted a gynaecologist and she suggested me meprate I got my periods on 21st of January later I did not get my periods in the month of Feb but got in the month of march 9th. I got scan done it was normal but it was given bulky uterus I got thyroid done it was normal I feel really weak sometimes and mean while anything happens to me I relate it to you pregnancy after that sex I dint have any. I feel like I'll go into depression because of this Can this mean that I am pregnant? Though I got my periods on march 9th can I still be pregnant I feel my stomach heavy Please help me out.
Knee pain is one of the most common and painful ailments that can limit mobility. Injuries can result in cartilage or meniscal tears or sprains too. Obesity is another reason because of which knee pain is on the rise. Also, regular wear and tear of ligaments and tendons around the knees due to old age is another cause. These days, with reduced physical activities and sedentary lifestyles, the rate at which knees are wearing out has also become accelerated. Whatever the reason, a correct diagnosis followed by prompt treatment can help. Over the years, physiotherapy has been playing an important role in treating knee injuries. Whether to supplement the various drugs to reduce pain and inflammation or to avoid surgery, physiotherapy has helped many and its popularity is growing every day. Here are some ways that physiotherapy can help reduce pain.
- Improve flexibility of tendons: The knee cap is an area where there are lot of tendons and ligaments, coordinating to enable movement. Careful exercising can ensure that the flexibility of tendons and ligaments is improved, thereby making your knee movement easier and less painful.
- Improves blood supply: As we all know, proper movement requires good blood supply. Exercising with special focus on the knee ensures that blood supply is improved, and thereby the supporting ligaments and tendons function optimally.
- Enhances the knee cap function: The knee cap is that portion which joins your thigh bone to your calf bones. This is prone to slip out of place, especially with arthritis and injuries. This can be painful and limit movement to a great degree. Focused exercises aimed at improving knee cap function will ensure that the knee cap has a wider range of function, and does not slip out of its socket easily.
- Reduce rigidity: Once you start physiotherapy, you will feel your knees getting more flexible. The rigidity that had set in as a result of injuries and/or old age will also reduce over a period of time.
- Slow down the wear and tear: When you start physiotherapy after knee damage, continuing the exercise routine, of course with expert guidance, can reduce the pace at which further damage might happen. A word of caution though. Be sure to consult an experienced physiotherapist before you begin. Exercising in a bad manner can do equal or more harm than the original injury or old age itself.
Dear doctor. I am working in Gulf. I will mention my case. I am in my early forties and I have a son. My husband died many years ago. My son is 22. We love each other very much. One night while we were both drunk, I allowed him to have sex with me which happened because of my foolishness of not stopping him and it continued 3 times the same night. I was unconcerned about contraception at that time and as a result, I got pregnant. I kept silent and went to a doctor who gave me pills called misoprostol. I had abortion and my son didn't know. After a couple of months my son and me started having sex again and once during an intimate moment, I told my son that I got pregnant once from him and went for abortion. He couldn't bear the sorrow and I too felt guilty and sorrowful. He started seeing baby pictures and started talking about babies to me. Eventually I got attracted and now we both intentionally want a baby and is trying for the same. What are the pre-pregnancy precautions that we have to consider. Also in terms of sex. Another question is, will I be able to satisfy my son as I get older especially after a few years, as menopause will be a reality My 10 year old daughter sleep with me at night in the next bed from mine. My son comes to my bed at night, Will she be able to understand if she see us making love. We always make sure it doesn't happen My son loves me as his mother very much. I feel very bad when he do clitoral licking as I am very much worried about my son's health. I talked with my friend who was in a similar relationship and who had safe deliverySo do I have a similar chance.
My wife has faced once miscarriage earlier two years and now she is not conceiving. Her blood group is B - negative .Plz suggest me wat should I do ?
Hi am 23 Years old. Having pcod problem taking krimson 35. Now I completed 21 days of tablets. When can I expect my periods? But I have spotting and light red discharge for past 7 days is this normal? please help me out.
Sir my girl friend is having periods now n lot of stomach pain is their now. One of her friend gave her the Meftal-Spas tablet is it safe to take.
Is there a way to have safe sex without using things like condoms, copper t. Like any specific day that I can have sex without making the partner pregnant?
I am 31 weeks pregnent my cervical length is 2.8 is it a risk of premature delivery please advice me tensed doctor ?
1. It is a natural antiseptic and antibacterial agent, useful in disinfecting cuts and burns.
2. When combined with cauliflower, it has shown to prevent prostate cancer and stop the growth of existing prostate cancer.
3. Prevented breast cancer from spreading to the lungs in mice.
4. May prevent melanoma and cause existing melanoma cells to commit suicide.
5. Reduces the risk of childhood leukemia.
6. Is a natural liver detoxifier.
7. May prevent and slow the progression of alzheimer's disease by removing amyloyd plaque buildup in the brain.
8. May prevent metastases from occurring in many different forms of cancer.
9. It is a potent natural anti-inflammatory that works as well as many anti-inflammatory drugs but without the side effects.
10. Has shown promise in slowing the progression of multiple sclerosis in mice.
11. Is a natural painkiller and cox-2 inhibitor.
12. May aid in fat metabolism and help in weight management.
13. Has long been used in Chinese medicine as a treatment for depression.
14. Because of its anti-inflammatory properties, it is a natural treatment for arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
15. Boosts the effects of chemo drug paclitaxel and reduces its side effects.
16. Promising studies are underway on the effects of turmeric on pancreatic cancer.
17. Studies are ongoing in the positive effects of turmeric on multiple myeloma.
18. Has been shown to stop the growth of new blood vessels in tumors.
19. Speeds up wound healing and assists in remodeling of damaged skin.
20. May help in the treatment of psoriasis and other inflammatory skin conditions.