Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Prabha Kumari
Submit a review for Dr. Prabha KumariYour feedback matters!
I had my LMP on 27/08/16. Ovulated on 11/09/16. I have a regular cycle of 28 days. So my next period was due on 25/09/16. But already late by three days. Am feeling pregnant with swollen breasts. I had severe lower back pain on 20/09/16 (thought might be implantation). But yesterday and today (27/09 and 28/09) have a little brown and pink spotting (just a mucus thread like) when I wiped after peeing. What this could be? And when is it better for me to test on HPT?
Hey sir! My wife got in periods on april 6 now I want her periods to get early cuz I am going on a vacation on may 8 so I want her periods to come early which medicine should I use?
I have 7th month of pregnancy. I am suffering from swelling on feet. So what should I do. please answer. Thanks.
I am 27 years old, my lmp was 8 aug 2016 had an abortion through contrakit on 19 oct 2016 as there was no heart beat, only 2 sac was available of 10 mm and 14 mm. Want to plan a pregnancy again. What precautions should I take so it doesn't happen to me again. please help.
Interstitial Cystitis is also known as painful bladder syndrome. It is characterized by the inflammation of the bladder wall. It is the chronic inflammation of the bladder. The exact cause has not been identified yet, though some believe that it might be due to the defect in the bladder lining or an autoimmune disorder. Interstitial cystitis is believed to resemble a bacterial infection, but the short term antibiotics have been found to be of no or less use.
The symptoms of interstitial cystitis are:
- Frequency of urination during the day and night
- Urgency of urinating
- Pain associated with urinating or pain in the abdomen, vaginal and urethral area
Ayurvedic Treatment for Interstitial Cystitis
- Chanderprabha Vati: This is a blend of 23 natural ingredients. This herbal remedy is useful in patients who are suffering from excess urination problem. This formulation has properties, which are helpful in the urine retention and reduce the inflammation in the pelvic areas. Dosage of this is two tablets twice a day with lukewarm water.
- Chandanadhi Vati: This consist natual ingredients like Shweta chandana (Santalum album), Maricha (Piper cubeba), Gandha biroja satva (Pinus longifolia sap), Kattha (Acacia catechu), Amalaki (Emblica officinalis), Rala (Vateria indica extract), Karpura (Cinnamomum camphora), Chandana taila (Sandal wood oil) and Daruharidra (Berberis aristata). The product helps to resolve interstitial cystitis by controlling urination, reduces inflammation and burning sensation. Two tablets twice a day with lukewarm water are taken.
- Punarnava Mandur: This is a pack of the herbal remedies and has quite satisfactory results in the patients. This balances the vata and pitta, the major dosha and causes of interstitial cystitis. Two tablets twice a day with lukewarm water is the ideal dosage.
- Varunadi Vati: This is a blend of natural products like Varun (Crataeva nurvala), Punarnava (Boerhavia diffusa), Gokshur (Tribulus terrestris) and Shuddha guggulu (Comniphera mukul). The ingredients have the property to treat the symptoms of interstitial cystitis. This is helpful in urine retention and reducing inflammation. Dosage of this is two tablets twice a day with lukewarm water.
- Boswellia Curcumin: This is prepared by the extracts of Shallaki (Boswellia serrata) and Curcumin (Curcuma longa). This herbal product has anti-inflammatory properties and provides relief from inflammation in the pelvic area and other symptoms associated of interstitial cystitis. The dosage of this herbal product is one capsule twice a day with plain water. Also, if had after meals then it is very effective.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Yesterday I went a massage parlour I am naked and girl wear a short I am rub my penis to her back hips or vagina out side of shorts and release my sperm outside of shorts I am worry this things can hiv or std no intercourse please help me.
I want to stop my period for one week. Please suggest me tablet and doses. What will be the side effect and how to avoid that side effect?
• Allium sulphur compounds: Leeks, onions, garlic
• Anthocyanins: Eggplant, grapes, berries
• Beta carotene: Pumpkin, mangoes, apricots, carrots, spinach, parsley
• Catechins: Red wine, tea
• Copper: Seafood, lean meat, milk, nuts, legumes
• Cryptoxanthins: Red peppers, pumpkin, mangoes
• Flavonoids: Tea, green tea, red wine, citrus fruits, onion, apples
• Indoles: Cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower
• Lignans: Sesame seeds, bran, whole grains, vegetables
• Lutein: Corn, leafy greens (such as spinach)
• Lycopene: Tomatoes, pink grapefruit, watermelon
• Manganese: Seafood, lean meat, milk, nuts
• Polyphenols: Thyme, oregano
• Selenium: Seafood, offal, lean meat, whole grains
• Vitamin C: Oranges, berries, kiwi fruit, mangoes, broccoli, spinach, peppers
• Vitamin E: Vegetable oils, nuts, avocados, seeds, whole grains
• Zinc: Seafood, lean meat, milk, nuts