Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Hi I am 25 year old .I got married a month ago. I want to reduce weight have pcod.Can anyone guide for weight loss ?
I had unprotected sex. Following it up I took unwanted 72 within half an hour sex. After two days again I took the unwanted 72 pill. 3 days before my period was due I had a little bit bleeding which lasted for 3 days. It was not at all heavy like a period bleed. The colour of bleed was deep red and brown. Nor was there any cramps like I usually have. After it ended I took the pregnancy test it came out negative. I took the test again after 5 days and still it came negative. Am really worried. Its been a week I haven't got period and the tests are coming negative. What could this be?
Plz tell me how to get rid from pcos naturally. Is there any medicine in Ayurveda. My periods is not regular from 3month.
Hi doc, my wife's last period was on 8 June .We started sex from 20th. But since 6 to 8 days she feels pain in both lower abdomen side. Normally she is not feeling it but when touching that area she feels pain. She is not doing any heavy work. Only does yoga in morning. Why this type of pain happening?
My due period date is on 22 i've had unsafe sex and in emergency had to take I pill twice i.e 2 times within 2 weeks. I have back and abdomen pain and vomiting. Back pain is so severe that I can not even stand for more than 10 min. Pls help? Is it because my periods are about to come? Or because of ipill? Or am pregnant?
Sir / Madam, My friend had a intercourse with his gf 18 days ago. She should've menstruation 5 days ago but it'd not occurred. Does she has conceived? How to stop pregnancy? Is there any pill or abortion is the only way?
I am breastfeeding my son of 11 months old. Within a month my weight suddenly got reduced by 5 kg. Is it OK? Also I am having Severe pain in my back neck along left hand side. What to do for reducing the pain?
Dear doc. My girl friend going to married some one from their own caste with the compulsion of their parents. So we mutual agreed to break up. But we have sex more than 4 times. So my gf afraid of new marriage life and sex with their new life partner. If he find it she is not virgin, it go big problem for her life. So I had that some operation for virgin tight , but I do not know clearly about it. So pls help us about the operation and cost of operation in tamil nadu.Please tell.
This question for Gynaecologist. My age is 29 & my wife age is 27. We already having one baby boy. His Date of Birth is 27-Feb-2012. During birth he is been to Hypoxia & as a result now he is suffering from Cerebral Palsy. We are planning to have another Baby. So for precautions we have done pre-pregnancy test like CBC, VDRL, Rubella, HIV 1&2, Hepatitis B&C, CMV (IgG), Zoster (VZV) IgG, Urine RE, Sugar. All reports are normal apart from: CMV (IgG) ie 30.10 VZV (IgG) ie 97.49 Which seems reactive. What is this two tests? Is there is any medicine to get it treated? Is it safe for our new born baby? Please advice & comment with your best possible help.
Hi, i am 31 years old and my husband is 34 yrs, we are trying to conceive since marriage, married on 15-6-2012, but no results. My cycle was very irregular and it was more than 45 days, so, done full check-up in feb-2013, my all hormones were fine but my progesterone level was 0.18ng/ml in luteal phase which my gyne said was very low and in follicular study there was no mature follicle in left ovary and rt ovary grew till 10mm only on 21st day of my cycle. So, at that time my gyne suggested us to change our lifestyle and food habits and little exercise as we are working couple and my office work is very hectic and stressful; which im still continuing. Now my cycles were still irregular ranging from 34 to 38 days, but still failed to conceive. So we went to doc on 4-dec-2014 and my gyne said my infertility is unexplained as I my wt is only 55 kgs and im slim, not overwt and I do not have pcos and im not diabetic also. So she put me on metformin. Now after taking metformin from 4-dec-14 my cycles were of 34 days followed by 36 days, and last two cycles were of 31 and 32 days respectively. Done follicular study again to check the size of follicles but still they are not growing. Please suggest me, I dont want to go for ivf now. I am constantly active on internet and found that people who are not responding to metformin can go for clomid for ovulation and pregnancy. Please suggest should I go for it? kindly also suggest me good doctors who practice in east delhi/noida where we can go for treatment as my has already suggested me to for an infertility expert. Kindly tell me also how much expense this treatment would cost? regards,
I got to know about ovulation through sonography and that time it was on 12th day of my periods. And then I got the symptoms of ovulation, and this time also it is on the same 12th day. So I tried to conceive from day 12th to 16th, and I got white discharge upto 25th day of my cycle and got no symptoms of pregnancy. How to stop the white discharge, kindly help.
When I penetrate penis sometime it occurs small pain in my vagina. if lubricant is present in lower quantity then this pain are occuring .what is the solution for this.
Sir/madam, my daughter is 9 1/2 years old and she started her periods in the month of february. That month, her bleeding continued for a month and stopped after taking some homeopathy medicines. Thereafter she did not get periods until 8th of may, but since then at an interval of a week or so she bleeds a little. Kindly advise.
My wife undergo D & C last yr, after that her period cycle changed for the past 3 months she is in regular period, for this months her date not yet came almost 38 days why it happening?
Cashew nuts or Kaju are extremely nutritious and delicious to eat. They are rich in vitamins, minerals, soluble dietary fiber and antioxidants that are essential for the normal functioning of your body.
The following are some of the health benefits of cashew nuts:
- Ensures healthy heart: Cashew nuts have a comparatively low fat content than most other nuts.It is cholesterol free, has rich antioxidants and contains a number of health-promoting phyto-chemicals that ensure protection against various heart diseases.
- Prevents cancer: Cashew nuts are rich in flavonoids that are known to be effective in combating the growth of tumor cells. It is rich in copper content that helps prevent and control the formation of cancerous cells and protects you from colon cancer.
- Manages hypertension and promotes health of nerves: Cashew nut contains magnesium, which is known for its effectiveness in controlling the levels of blood pressure. It enables you to control your blood pressure thereby, enabling you to manage hypertension. Lack of magnesium also affects the health of your nerves.
- Prevents macular degeneration: According to studies, regular consumption of most nuts tends to prove effective in reducing the risk of macular degeneration in the long term. Cashew nuts are among such nuts that have the ability to filter the sun's UV rays and offer you protection against age related macular degeneration.
- Aids in weight loss: According to studies, people who indulge in the regular consumption of cashew nuts and practice an active lifestyle are less susceptible to sudden weight gain than people who do not. Cashew nuts also contain good cholesterol and are hence considered to be very good for your overall health.
- Prevents gallstones: Gallstones are usually hard masses that are found in the bile duct or gallbladder. Gallstones normally develop due to the fatty nature of the cholesterol which obstructs its breakdown. According to studies, eating cashew nuts, in moderation, on a regular basis is helpful for preventing the formation of gallstones in women.
- Promotes health of tissue: Cashew nuts are rich in copper content, which when reacts with iron present in your body, leads to the creation of new and healthy red blood cells. It also helps in the production of collagen that keeps your tissues strong and healthy.