Lybrate.com has top trusted Neurologists from across India. You will find Neurologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Pp Singh
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Submit a review for Dr. Pp SinghYour feedback matters!
As doc said I was suffering from GB syndrome. But I was cured with physiotherapy and wid no medicines. But I feel impact still left. I have shivering hand. Though I hv strength but I hv severing hand mean it shakes a lot. Feel very awakwered. Is dear anywhere out to cure it?
After trauma at forehead by struck up head with watertap whether patient can feel memory loss and more sleep? Please advise. Whether we need to wait or need to consult and perform MRI/CT scan?
Hello Doctor, I have Migraine headache for more than 20 years, onside headache, it sustains more than 6 hours, painkiller I am taking is Headset, grenil ,i will vomit after the headache starts, it will be yellowish, headache will be severe on onside right side above eyebrow. Can somebody suggest medicine or treatment to cure.
Hi my father is paralysed since 8 months due to brain hemorrhage and still treatment is continuing by neurosurgeon but they still unable to talk properly and not able to walk alone can you anyone please suggest me which treatment can I provide them. Note: right side paralysed.
Hi, I am 25 year male. I have chronic insomnia for past 6 months. I couldn't sleep for minute. Could I have pineal gland problem? Also I need to masturbate a lot this time, like compulsion. Also I feel that I am dying slowly, that my consciousness is decreasing. I have read somewhere that pineal gland is seat of consciousness. Could this all problem related to pineal gland? Which doctor should I consult? What are treatments?
My age is 56 (female). I had an injury in my head 5 months ago, we have taken a ct scan at the time of injury they notice a little swelling on the top layer not so serious complication was seen at that time of injury but a periodic headache & head reeling is going on till now and have taken ct scan twice but nothing appear in the result yet the problem is prevailing. What should we do to overcome this problem.
I'm 50 years old. And i'm having a severe pain in my shoulders. The pain starts from the neck, and comes to the shoulders. Whenever the pain comes, the area gets swelled up. What should I do? Is it related to physiotherapy or should be consulted to neurologist? what should be done to this pain?
A migraine is something, which can really make a person’s day go from bad to worse. However, while popping an aspirin may be the age old solution for solving such a literally mind numbing issue, it really does not mean that this is the best solution. Theoretically, the best solution to a migraine should come naturally to the person, who is unfortunately the victim of a migraine.
It is more than a headache
When a person has a migraine, he or she is likely to know that this is the case due to a pulsating sensation behind the eye. In addition to this, there are quite a few other symptoms which include pain on one side of the head, nausea and a sensitiveness to light in its various forms.
Natural treatments for migraine
There are a range of possible natural solutions a person can make use of to get rid of migraine hits.
- One of these solutions is quite simple, even if it sounds a little odd! Take a few cabbage leaves, crush them and using a soft cloth, apply the paste on the forehead of the person who is having a migraine attack.
- While a person who is down with migraine may feel that life has given him or her lemons, he or she should really not despair. This is because these lemons can be made use of, as well, in order to make the ill effects of the migraine go away. To do this, take five lemons, peel them, grind them well and then add a little bit of water to make a paste. Apply this paste to the patient’s forehead.
- Apart from using remedies to cure migraine, there are a few other things which are needed to be done in order to get up and running as soon as possible. One of these things is to get enough rest. Taking into account the fact that a migraine has the potential to severely hinder the prospect of a person functioning normally, for a person to push himself or herself against the intense migraine discomfort so as to fulfil his or her responsibilities will not only result in substandard work, but will also make the situation worse.
- Hot and cold compress can also go some way in improving a person’s migraine problem.
- All beverages apart from water and tea should be avoided. Water hydrates and is essential while tea is diuretic.
If you follow these natural remedies, you will successfully be able to treat your migraine issue. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
During a febrile seizure, the body of a child may convulse, shake and contract, the eyes may roll, and he or she may moan or become unconscious. This type of seizure is usually for a few minutes, but in rare cases can last up to 15 minutes.
Febrile seizures stop on their own while the fever persists until treated. While some children may feel sleepy afterwards, others do not have lasting effects.
Seizures in toddlers may be caused due to the following factors
- Epilepsy - Epilepsy is defined categorically as two or more seizures without any acute cause. Epilepsy can occur at any age, but it is usually diagnosed in infants and young children.
- Body temperature - Body temperature may indicate a crisis in small children. High body temperatures or low body temperature can cause seizures in a toddler. These types of seizures occur only once or twice in children two years or younger, often after an illness. This type of seizure due to the fortification of the body temperature is considered a febrile convulsion.
- Dehydration - Febrile seizures can also occur due to dehydration. Dehydration is a direct result of previous illness that included sweating and fever.
- Physical condition - A child who is in poor physical condition can also be prone to seizures. Malnutrition or a body weakened by disease or illness makes small children more susceptible to crises.
- Family History - Family history can play a role in toddlers or children with seizures. If a family member suffered from the tendency or had convulsions, particularly febrile seizures as a child, this trait can be inherited.
Treating febrile seizures
If your child has a febrile seizure, stay calm and:
- Make sure your child is in a safe place and does not fall or hit something hard
- Place your child on his side to prevent choking
- Watch for signs of breathing difficulties, including any colour change in the face of your child
- If the seizure lasts more than a few minutes or your child turns blue, it may be a more serious type of seizure; connect with doctors immediately
Febrile seizures can be frightening to witness, but remember they are fairly common and are not usually a symptom of a serious disease, and in most cases does not lead to other health problems.