Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Poonam SinghYour feedback matters!
Hi. I had my last period 21 september. I have pcos, my Dr. Prescribed me clompipure 50 mg 2 tab day 3 to day 7, nd gestofit sr 300 mg 2 tablet day 18 to day 27, I am running 37 cycle day running now, no period, after stop gestofit on day 10 that means after the 7 th day missed my period I took a test, which is negative. I feel very much gassy, uterus little bit sometime cramping, breast tenderness, on day 21 imy uterus r cramping like back stabbing for 2to 3 sec, nd again next day on 31 same feeling I am. Why my period is late? Nd what chances my pregnancy?
The smart phone revolution has changed our lives in many ways. With several adults and even tech savvy teenagers and children turning victims of problems like anxiety and depression, doctors are increasingly turning to mental health apps. Frequent use of tech gives a better avenue for communication, in this case between doctors and patients.
Here are the top 7 mental health apps that can be used by patients to improve their mental health
- Code Blue: Bullying is a real problem that has led many down the path of depression and suicide. And, sometimes the solution is closer than you think, in this case it is just a click away. With Code Blue, you can choose people from your contact to be a part of your support group. With just a few clicks, the app will alert the support group if the user needs their help. The app also communicates the user's location to the group and the group can indicate that help is on the way.
- Breath2Relax: Feeling too anxious or angry and want to let your bad side take over the situation. Launch Breath2Relax on your phone and you'll be walked through a series of breathing exercise that help to reduce stress, stabilize mood, control anger, and manage anxiety. It can be operated independently.
- Lantern: Lantern is a web and mobile based platform that combines cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) techniques with advice from real experts. The app starts by measuring the users strengths, weaknesses, stress, anxiety, mood and social life and then tailors daily exercises that suits their pattern. Next the app matches you with a professional CBT coach who can answer any questions you have.
- PTSD Coach: PTSD stands for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. PTSD Coach is an app developed by the Department of Veterans Affairs' National Center for PTSD, intended for use by veterans, military personnel and civilians experiencing symptoms of post-traumatic stress disorder. The app provides a self assessment tool that tracks symptoms over a period of time and also connects with a support group from your contact list and locate nearby treatment programs.
- Optimism: Optimism is a family of applications that focus on self-tracking as a tool for coping with mental illnesses including depression, bipolar disorder, anxiety and PTSD. Users can record the intensity of their mood, which will eventually detect patterns and help identify problem triggers. . Users can create a customizable wellness plan to chart their coping mechanisms which will come from experience and understanding of their mental condition.
- Talkspace: This free app helps users connect with a therapist with whom they can chat anytime. It isn't exactly a substitute to in-person therapy, but more a precursor where the app's therapists can monitor and guide the user if they need more advanced help.
- Big white wall: Sometimes just knowing that there are others in the same boat as you is a big help and this is what the app does. It is a community where users with different type of mental health problems come together for discussion boards, reference articles and self-assessment tests. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I am of 16 years. And I have irregular menses I searched on internet but I didn't got any much answers so what to do to make them regular? And will it affect my pregnancy?
Hello, I am trying to conceive from last 6 months but not getting success, I hav no issues with my periods, I am having deficiency of vit b and d, please suggest.
My wife is 20 year old and she is suffering from PCOS andshe is taking Harmoni F tablet, 2 tab / day. And I hear from someone that PCOS patient did not give birth is is right. And I am 30 year old and suffering from hypothyroidism from last 2 years. And I am taking thyroxine 25mg/day. What will be the affect of Pcos and hypothyroidism to my baby? Me and my wife have fear that we we are not able to give birth.
The way in which you drink water can seriously be a life-changer. And all you need to make is simple, minor changes such as --
1. First off, sit down to drink (just as you should sit down to eat).
2. Take sips, not full-glass chugs. Small sip, swallow, breathe. Repeat.
3. Sip water throughout the day. If you chug too much water at once your body doesn't actually absorb all of it. Most of it will run right through you.
4. Drink at least room temperature water. Warm is even better. Cold and iced water literally douse the digestive fire.
5. Only sip a small amount of water with your meals. If you drink too much while you eat, your belly won’t have enough room for digestive action. Remember this rule: fill your stomach 1/3 with food, 1/3 with water, and leave 1/3 empty for the digestive juices and process.
6. For the same reason, don’t drink loads of water before or after your meals.
7. As far as how much, we’re all different sizes with varied diets and lifestyles. One set rule of eight glasses a day simply can not apply to everyone. Naturally, the miraculous human body has it’s own built-in measuring system: thirst. If you’re thirsty, drink water. When you listen to thirst cues and sip water throughout the day you’ll be drinking the right amount.
8. Your urine is a secondary confirmation to know if you’re amply hydrated. It should be fairly clear and straw colored. If it’s dark yellow you need to drink more.
9. Your lips are yet another indicator. If they’re dry you might be dehydrated.
Click on consult privately to join my healthy online weight loss diet program and get assured result.
Hi I had a sex last night but today morning onwards my wife pee hole blood bleeding and her date is still 8 days far what is the problem is there any serious problem please help me.
What is the minimum duration one should avoid for sex after abortion? After abortion what is the time period within one will get her periods normally resume? After how many days one Shd choose for pregnancy after abortion?
I have pcos I am confused by so many options in net. I am so much worried about my future. Plzzz help me wr should I start form.
Menopause is the loss of a woman's natural ability to conceive as she approaches the age of 50. The levels of the female sex hormones estrogen and progesterone begin to drop disrupting the ovulation and menstruation cycles. There are also associated symptoms of menopause, such as weigh gain, low sex drive and hot flashes. You can also take the package for Living Healthy - Woman.
Here are 5 other problems you may experience after menopause:
- Increased level of cholesterol: The human body comprises two types of cholesterol primarily: High Density Lipoprotein (HDL) and Low Density Lipoprotein (LDL). The former is known as "good cholesterol". Estrogen helps to keep your HDL high and LDL low. After menopause, the levels of LDL or "bad cholesterol" naturally go up even if HDL levels remain unaltered. Regular physical exercise can prevent the rise in the levels of LDL.
- Dry skin: Estrogen is responsible for controlling the production of oil in your body. As estrogen levels fall, the oil secretion falls too. This leads to dry and scaly skin, especially skin of the face and arms. You can use moisturizers and creams to prevent flaking of the skin.
- Hair fall: This is also a result of dry skin. The skin of the scalp dries up and cannot provide nourishment to the hair. This causes hair fall. The variability in the levels of the hormones also causes deficiency of certain proteins that are essential for the nails and hair. Use mild herbal shampoos to deal with the problem. Chemical treatment procedures often do more harm than good.
- Unsocial tendencies: The irregularities in the production of the female hormones have an impact on your emotional and social behavior. You may want to spend more and more time by yourself instead of socializing with friends and relatives. These are not symptoms of depression or any other psychological condition. It is simply an emotional transference period.
- Drowsiness: While insomnia is one of the most symptoms of menopause, the situation somewhat reverses after some time. Menopause causes changes in the body weight, hormone cycles and metabolism. All of these, in turn, affect your energy levels. You feel extremely sleepy during the day, especially in the afternoon. However, sleeping during the day can cause sleeping problems at night. So, do not take a nap for more than half an hour during the day.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized gynaecologist and ask a free question.
I got married 5 years ago before my marriage my periods were normal and lasts for minimum four days but now its only for 2 days not more than that is there anything wrong in my body or its a normal thing.
HI, I am 6 weeks pregnant. I have 2 questions. 1) how can I take care of myself in thus situation. What kind of food and routine I have to follow? 2) can me qnd my husband can do intercourse in this time, if yes till which month we can do? Thank you in advance.
Now i'm pregnant for around two months please Suggest me doing sex is safe for me or not in pregnancy. Please advise.
My wife doesn't like foreplay. Not interested in sex with me. Though she had a previous relationship with her boyfriend, that was a passionate love but now sys she lost interest in sex. I have great urge for sex and my constant approach towards her irritates me.
I'm a sixteen year-old girl and i've had problems with something white and slightly thick appearing on my underwear on a daily basis. It's been happening for a while now and i'm not sure if it's something everyone goes through or if it's just me. What should I do? please and thank you!
In recent years, turmeric benefits have captured the attention of Western scientists and herbalists. However, this herb held a place of honor in India's traditional Ayurvedic medicine because they have always known the magical medicinal powers of turmeric.
Before we delve into the health benefits of turmeric, including the possible side effects of turmeric, we would like to share with you a little about its healing history and traditional turmeric benefits.
Turmeric is a perennial shrub that is grown in India and other tropical areas of Asia. It was long used as a hot yellow spice to flavor Indian cuisine. In addition, it was added to a variety of mustards to give them a potent "bite."
In India's traditional Ayurvedic medicine turmeric was a symbol of prosperity - it was considered a whole body cleansing herb. Medically, it was used as an aid for digestive disturbances and as a treatment for fever, infections, dysentery, arthritis, jaundice and other liver problems.
The traditional Chinese physicians also used turmeric medically to treat liver and gallbladder problems, stop bleeding, and relieve chest congestion and menstrual discomforts.