Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Poonam Sareen KohliYour feedback matters!
I am 26 years old female. according to Lmp I am 7 weeks 2 days pregnant. Scan reports 6 weeks 3 days of gestation. Fetal heart rate is 101bpm. Is this fhr is low. Wil my pregnancy end in miscarriage.
I am 22 years old. I have a very persistent problem of facial swelling. Is there any permanent cure to this unusual kind of ailment.
Since some time I have been feeling a pain just below my left breast. It comes and it goes then I feel it again once in a time. I have gone to many doctors, they have checked my breast manually to find any lump, I have done ecg, ecography but they found nothing. I have done done blood tests where it shows that I'm suffering from osteoporosis. But still I feel the pain, so please advice me what next step should I take.
Whenever I put my penis in vagina ,I jerk off. please tell me how can I have sex for at least 30 minutes without jerking off.
Hello, its been two and half month I took abortion pill. During starting I bleed and I kno its normal thing. But after two and half weeks I am still bleeding. Main thing is that I am not only bleeding but I am getting very big size clot too. So, I want to know that is it normal or what? I am scare after seeing such big clots.
I have my irregular periods with pcos problem. I got married of 2 years old but I did not yet pregnant.
Can touching pre cum to outer vagina lead to pregnancy? It is just for 1 or 2 seconds and it is on the outer vagina so please help me.
My wife's interest for sex is almost finished. Our married life is 11 yrs. This problem is from last 2-3 yrs. We have 3 children.
Hi I had undergone c section 6 months back before pregnancy I was 58 kg but now I'm 68 kg can you suggest me some tips to reduce my weight. I have excess weight on my tummy? please help me. And now i am having very bad leg pain to when I stretch leg?
Newly married trying to conceive from 4 months . My penis is only 4 inch when erect can my wife get pregnant ?
On april 4, 19 and 30 I had unprotected sex. On april 16th I had a very light period but I normally have a pretty heavy flow. On may 8th I had an iud put in place. I had extremely light spotting for three days in may june and july. I have been experiencing all pregnancy symptoms. And just recently my boobs started leaking a yellow white fluid. I have been also having a lot of watery discharge. Could I be pregnant?
We're all always looking for easy tricks to improve our lives, and time and again, one keeps coming up — the completely wonderful health benefits of drinking lemon water.
As far as routines go, it's a pretty simple one to get into. Keep a pitcher of room temperature water and lemons on hand, and each morning, squeeze the juice from half a lemon (or a whole lemon if you're over 150 pounds) into a cup of water. According to sacred source nutrition, it's important to make sure the water is room temperature, because cold water can shock your system and prevent all of the many health benefits from starting to work.
And what exactly are these health benefits? well, much like lemon can be used for all manner of cleaning products, the citrus fruit has the potential to clear up anything from your skin to that nasty cold you've been harbouring for ages. And of course, smell great while doing it.
Check out these 12 benefits of drinking healthy lemon drinks to start drinking lemon water first thing in the morning:
Healthy lemon drink helps hydration
There may be arguments in the health community about exactly how much water to drink each day, but we do know it's important to stay hydrated. For those who find water boring, lemon has long been suggested as a tasty addition to help compel them to chug.
Healthy lemon drink helps overcome constipation
If you're having trouble pooping, warm water and lemon might be just the thing to help you go. Taking in plenty of water is helpful for constipation in general, and the citrus can give some help to get things moving inside.
Healthy lemon drink helps in curing utis
If you're suffering from a uti (upper tract infection) or want a way to prevent them, lemon water can help. According to ask a naturopath, lemon helps change the ph blood and the urinary tract so harmful bacteria can't stick around.
Healthy lemon drink battles breath
Of course, there's no way to avoid morning breath, but drinking lemon water can combat the bacteria in the mouth, according to conscious connection magazine, and therefore, lessen the potential for bad breath. Be careful, though — lemons can also erode the enamel on your teeth, so it's a good idea to rinse with plain water after your glass.
Healthy lemon drink helps as weight loss program
There are a variety of theories as to why lemon water might cause weight loss (including feeling more full from the pectin contained within). Though it hasn't been definitively proven, we do like what fox news had to say, which is that drinking lemon water will undoubtedly have fewer calories than drinking, well, anything else except for water.
Healthy lemon drink helps to freshen your skin
Thanks to all the vitamin c within lemons, your skin reaps the benefits of you drinking the fruit as well. According to fitday, vitamin c assists in the production of collagen, so having more in your diet can prevent wrinkles from forming. And of course, drinking lots of water is great for skin in general.
Healthy lemon drink pumps up the immune system
There's a reason you're always drawn to oranges when you're sick — once again, the power of vitamin c at play. Consuming the vitamin daily (via lemon water) can help keep you healthy and stave off infection, notes the world's healthiest foods.
Healthy lemon drink helps to recover from a workout
Sports drinks have long been seen as the best way to'rehydrate' after a workout, but as cbc found earlier this year, they're often unnecessary for the kind of exercise most people do regularly. Lemon water, meanwhile, provides the hydration needed, and according to best health, is what hayley wickenheiser drinks when working out.
Healthy lemon drink acts as anti inflamatory and helps with aches and pains
As lily gold of simply healthy and happy says, lemon water can help reduce uric acid in our joints, which is one of the main causes of inflammation, especially as related to arthritis.
Healthy lemon drink reduces phlegm
It's a sad fact of our cold weather existence — phlegm happens, especially in the morning, but lemon juice can help. Dr. David williams recommends adding a little honey to help rid your body of the mucous.
Healthy lemon drink strengthens the brain
Lemon may be known best for its vitamin c, but it also contains potassium, which helps with brain and nerve function. So for a quick natural way to feel more alert, lemon water is a great bet.
Healthy lemon drink acts as detox in cleansing the liver
As reported by Dr. Alexander F. Beddoe's biological ionization in human nutrition, he notes the liver can make more enzymes out of lemon juice than any other food. While we aren't advocating for an intensive cleanse (we know those are unnecessary), this can help give your organ a boost.
Hi Dr. I have problem related my periods. Mujhe 9august 2016 no period aaye after 5september 2016. My period cycle is correct. It is always come before time. Plzzzz guide me.
Post pregnancy, you may experience pain due to multiple reasons. However, such pain might subside within a few weeks, but still it is advisable that one should be prepared prepared for all kinds of discomfort post pregnancy, such as the pain you endure while breastfeeding or the epidural pain. If you have undergone surgery, then there may be pain due to surgical incisions as well. One should keep herself hydrated all throughout and be patient while trying to deal with such post pregnancy pain.
Managing pain depends on the type of pain you are experiencing. Below is a summarized account of the different types of pain one might go through and how to come out of it.
- Incisions: In case the delivery occurs by the caesarian procedure, you might have to endure pain from the incisions. The pain generally lasts till all the incisions heal, so you will require pain medications to get relief from the pain.
- Uterine contractions: The uterus needs to return to its normal size after the delivery. The pain from these contractions tends to increase with subsequent pregnancies. Like incisions, pain medications will be administered to help you get relief from the pa
- Vaginal dryness: A woman’s vagina tends to be dry while she is breastfeeding. This can cause pain if you want to indulge in sexual intercourse. In this regard, lubricants (preferably water based) are a good way to treat vaginal dryness.
- Engorgement of the breast: When a woman starts lactating, her breasts tend to become fuller and thus, cause minor but persisting pain. A breast pump (used to extract milk from a woman’s breasts), in this case, can relieve you of such pain.
- Back pain: Pregnancy related stress and strain can often lead to back pain. This back pain usually stems from holding the baby and breastfeeding it. If it so happens, you can consider changing your posture while breastfeeding and taking warm baths twice a day to get rid of the backaches.
- Joint pain: There may be pain in your joints such as the one in your wrists, hands and feet. This usually occurs due to all the chemical changes that your body undergoes during pregnancy. Pain medications and stretches can help ease this sort of a pain.
- Pain in the legs: Post pregnancy leg pain is caused because of all the fluids that are administered intravenously. Once the content of fluids in the body reduces, the pain tends to subside. However, any sign or symptom of blood clots or visible redness in the legs might warrant medical attention at the earliest.
- Headaches: This is the most common type of pain that can result from a pregnancy. Headaches are caused due to hormonal imbalances, insomnia and stress that you may experience. It is advisable to not take any pain medication in this regard as painkillers can interfere with your bodily hormones even more, given that headaches are usually not something to worry about. Drink plenty of water and try to get ample rest; this should take care of the pain automatically.