Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Poonam SadanaYour feedback matters!
Sex with cloths on. I was wearing underwear, boxer and jeans and my girl is wearing underwear and trouser. While humping her, I cummed in my underwear but fluid did not come out from my jeans. Is entering the fluid into the vagina is mandatory for conception. Please tell.
46f suffering from prolonged and heavy flow periods. Other than heavy there is no other complaint. Periods are regular Dark patches (brown) on nose ,below the back neck,
Hi doctor ,Actually my wife is pregnant now. And she want abort it. So it's there is pills to abortion.
Sex is an important aspect in everyone's life. And if you are in a relationship, it is one of the most significant things that can bind you and your partner. While many men do not have any problem having sex, there are a few who suffer from some form of sexual dysfunction.
Here are 9 home remedies that can help turn those sexual problems around:
Known to have a number of health benefits, garlic is a great aphrodisiac that has no side-effects. This root, works as a tonic for people suffering from a lack of libido, or those who are unable to maintain an erection.
How to use it: crush two or three cloves of garlic and eat this every day for the desired results.
This root is only second to garlic when it comes to its aphrodisiac properties. Known to increase libido and strengthen reproductive organs, onions are great to help with a good erection in those suffering from erectile dysfunction. While any variety of onion is good for health, the white variety has been found to be most beneficial.
How to use it: eat raw white onions as a part of your meal. You can choose to have it added to your salad or simply eat it as a side dish.
Packed with innumerable health benefits, carrots are known to enhance sexual stamina. A perfect remedy for those suffering from fatigue or premature ejaculation, carrots when combined with eggs make the perfect recipe for a great sexual experience.
How to use it: take 150g of carrot and chop it finely. Now add it to a half-boiled egg. Add some honey to this mix. Have this once a day for a month or two for promising results.
While the vegetable itself is extremely beneficial for your health, it is the roots that help with sexual disorders. According to ayurvedic literature, the roots of the lady's finger plant are great for those who have lost their sexual vigour.
How to use it:
Take five to ten grams of the root powder and add it to a glass of milk. To this add a little bit of mishri or crystalline sugar. Drink this mixture on a daily basis for good results.
Also known as shatavari
And marketed as safed museli, this vegetable is a great remedy for sexual disorders. The dried root is a common medicine used by unani doctors to treat a number of sexual dysfunctions, including the lack of sexual vigour, impotency and premature ejaculation.
How to use it:
Take about fifteen grams of the root powder and boil it in a glass of milk. Drink this decoction twice a day for effective results.
A vegetable that is commonly added to sambaar and other indian dishes, this long spindly vegetable is a very potent aphrodisiac. The vegetable itself is known to relieve the symptoms of functional sterility in both males and females. Apart from that the dried bark of the tree is also very useful in the treatment of conditions like impotency, premature ejaculation and lack of motility of sperm.
How to use it: drumstick: take about 15g of the drumstick flower and boil it in about 250ml of milk.
Drumstick tree bark:
Powder the dry bark and add about 120g of this powder to about half a liter of water and bring it to a boil. Let the mixture boil for about half an hour. You can mix a glass of this water with a tablespoon of honey and have it three times a day for a period of three months.
Again, a root that not only adds to the tanginess of a dish, ginger is also a very potent aphrodisiac. The juice of ginger is said to help in relieving the symptoms of conditions such as impotency, premature ejaculation and spermatorrhea (excessive accidental ejaculation).
How to use it: take half a spoonful of ginger juice and have it with one half-boiled egg and some honey and have this once everyday, just before bed.
Dates are known to help increase iron content in the body and have very high nutritional value. They are also very effective in providing that extra boost of energy, that one needs for sexual vigour.
How to use it: take some dried dates, mix it with almonds and pistachio nuts. Grind all three ingredients and eat about 100g of this mixture once daily.
These sweet fruits are also very good in improving one's sexual vigour. Due to its sugar content, raisins are also very good at providing extra energy to the person eating them.
How to use it: boil the raisins in milk till they become swollen. Now start by eating 200g on a daily basis and increase the amount you eat gradually.
Foreplay i.e. Activities before the actually sexual intercourse is very much essential to enjoy and experience qualities love making. So don't forget to show your parter that you do care. Happy love making!
The urinary system in both men and women are susceptible to infections and many other internal disorders. Although many of the disorders may be caused due to underlying diseases or hereditary causes, many others may be caused due to bad life style habits as well as personal hygiene issues. Personal hygiene issues will not only lead to infections, but if left unchanged, may cause more serious problems such as tumors overtime. However, with the help of some basic tips and following some daily routine, you can ensure good urological health overtime. Some of these are mentioned below:
- Drink plenty of water daily: This is applicable to both men and women and it is important, especially in a country like India where hot and humid conditions prevail for most of the time. A common figure quoted most of the time is 2 to 3 liters of water daily although this is quite arbitrary and may change from person to person and climate to climate. What is important is that you should remain hydrated and calculate an ideal amount of water consumption. This is necessary to stop stone formation in the gallbladder, kidney, ureter and other areas of the genitourinary system.
- Cleaning tips for men: It is important to ensure proper hygiene for good penile health. Uncircumcised males should retract their foreskin while taking a bath and clean out the smegma or white accumulations from around the glans. This will reduce the chances of inflammations and urinary tract infections from occurring. Circumcised males should thoroughly wash the penis as well to keep it clean.
- Regular ejaculation: Men are advised to ejaculate regularly either through masturbation or through sexual stimulation as it is beneficial in many ways. Ejaculation helps clear the tracts, exercises the prostate and also keeps the pattern of proper blood flow to the penis active. It maintains urological health as well as you sexual health.
- Don’t hold your urine for too long: Although this is especially applicable for women, it can be bad for men too. Holding the urine within your body for too long may result in an infection and may also make your bladder muscles weaker resulting in urinary incontinence later in life. Women, especially should be careful as they have a shorter urethra leading from the bladder and thus are more prone to getting urinary tract infections in this manner.
- Avoid harsh soaps and use milder ones to regularly cleanse the groin area: The groin is one of the moistest areas, as it remains covered up most of the time. This makes it an ideal breeding ground for bacteria. It is important that you clean this area every day thoroughly with mild soap. Also, after urination, women should wipe front to back i.e. from the opening of the vagina towards the anus while wiping down after urinating or cleaning. This is to ensure that fecal bacteria don’t get into the vagina as it can cause a host of infections.
- Tips for sexual intercourse: It is important for both men and women to urinate, wash and clean after sexual intercourse as this can help clean the bacteria that may have come from one partner’s genitals into the other. Women should especially follow this advice as it can help keep many infections at bay.
- Changes in certain foods: Reduce caffeine intake through tea or coffee as it can irritate your bladder. It can also act as a diuretic which makes you urinate frequently. This will result in your bladder becoming weaker. Also reduce salt intake as it can increase blood pressure and end up damaging the kidney to the point of permanent kidney damage or kidney failure. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an urologist.
My doctor has suggested to take this ovafar 50 instead (I got Fertomid 50 mg, is this is right medicine) two time a day after three days of mensuration cycle for five days then after 15 days of mensuration cycle I have to take defastron tab two times a day for 10 days is this rightly prescribed myage is 36. Last year I had been detected fibroid in uterus which is removed on Feb 11th of 2015 Till now I have no child.
I am 27 years female I have infertility problem I got one iui but no use my doctor is not telling what is the problem what problem is there in me how should I get pregnant I have pcos problem irregular periods I got diagnostic laproscopy please suggest me how should I get pregnancy.
Hi I am 22 years old, I am suffering from pcos problem past 1 year but havent been treated properly. I have consulted both gynecologist and an endocrinologist to leave no doors closed. Can someone please guide if pcos/pcod is a gyn or an endocrine related issue?
Hello Doctor, I want to know that, if I take 2 unwanted 72 in a week then what is the side effects or any problem in future regarding pregnancy. Please suggest me about it.
My wife 5 month pregnancy .she want to remove her pregnancy .she can take mifepristone tablet. It maybe work.
She has got cervix cerclage in feburary 13th on her 21st week of pregnancy, but 2 week later during sonography doctors observed that her cervix is start to open but without any pain so doctor has suggested for complete bed rest in inclined position. I want to know that is there is any chances of completing pregnancy duration i, e 37 week. She has history of 4 miscarriage at 5month, 2 month, 3 month and 6Month.
I am 32 years old married since sep 2012 I had conceived once last year in April 2014 but had to underwent medical abortion due no fetal pulsation, now since then I had not conceived my AMH is 0.07 this time when I had conceived it was 0.08. Presently I am taking normoz, ovgynac DSR. Early I had taken oosure plus, groofer, clomipine 100mg. But with no results can you please suggest me.
I am 26 years old and I am suffering from mensuration problem. My mensuration circle is 35 days average. And I have less bleeding and my legs have a great pain during the whole month from back to feet all day have the pain. No pain killer is effective for this pain what can I do please help.
I have cyst on my left ovary 35 mm and 33 mm right ovary 7m egg is there but it is not increasing can I get pregnancy or not?
There are scores of myths about Homeopathy which are circulated to discredit this all natural and highly effective healing treatment. In this article we are going to dispel all the popular myths relating to homeopathy so that you can judge for yourself and grasp the science of homeopathy in a better way.
Myth #1: Homeopathy is just balls of sugar which comes with a placebo effect
This is an absolutely erroneous idea. Homeopathic medicines are not just sugar pills- they come in various forms like dilution, tablet, ointment, pellets, mother tincture etc. Homeopathy is becoming popular around the globe because it is gentle, non-toxic, and efficacious and a much cheaper alternative to allopathic medicine.
Myth #2: Allopathic medicines cannot be taken in combination with homeopathy
This is yet another popular misconception about homeopathy. As we know, allopathic medicines, when stopped altogether all of a sudden, can suddenly flare up the intensity of the symptoms. No competent homeopathy doctor would advise you to discontinue your allopathic medication abruptly. Generally, the dosage of the allopathic medicine is reduced till it is stopped when steady improvement sets in.
Myth #3: Intake of tea/coffee or onion and garlic is cut down in homeopathic treatment
Though this was a popular practice in homeopathy, no modern homeopathic doctor would restrict your consumption of beverages or onion/garlic. These substances will never interfere with the medicine as long as they are consumed in moderation while maintaining a time gap between these items and the medicine.
Myth #4: Homeopathic medicines take forever to bring in effects
The time required for the homeopathic medicine to act greatly depends on the disease itself. Acute diseases which build up quickly (such as headache, fever or common cold) can be very quickly treated with the right homeopathic medicine. However, chronic diseases such as asthma, arthritis, migraine, eczema, bronchitis etc., surely need some time to be completed cured.
Myth #5: Homeopathy works only in children
This is yet another common mistake most people make since homeopathy is known to work wonders for children and adults alike. When homeopathic medication is given to children or adults right at the onset of the symptoms, the disease is not only healed but the resistance of the child is also improved. Homeopathic medications would prevent the disease from becoming chronic.
Myth #6: Homeopathic is herbal or Ayurvedic medicine
Though Homeopathy makes use of microdoses of extracts from herbs and plants, it should never be confused with herbal or Ayurvedic medications. The science of homeopathy which had its origin in Germany is considerably different from the workings of other alternative medicines such as Ayurveda.