Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Poonam Sadana
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Poonam SadanaYour feedback matters!
I got my periods the day after unprotected sex. It was like a regular period. Can I still get pregnant?
How to prevent pregnancy without use of condom or any other contraceptive method or any intake of tablets.
When me and my girlfriend go intimate, her legs start cramping very badly. Even on phone sex she complains this problem.
We are planning for our first baby since 6 months. Now we took some tests as per advise from doctor. I took semen analysis test and everything is normal and 80% motile My wife took hsg test and doctor did not find any issues. Please advise us what further should we do.
The key to healthy, lasting weight loss is finding a balance between diet and exercise. A healthy diet provides your body with plenty of nutrients and protein, and limits sugar, fat, and cholesterol. It will give you the necessary fuel to maintain a regular and comprehensive exercise regimen for total fitness. Here are some tips for how to balance diet and exercise.
Enlist the help of professionals.
A nutritionist can design a diet plan that meets your health needs. A personal trainer will keep you motivated and help you exercise all parts of your body.
- A nutritionist will consider any pre-existing health conditions, your age and weight when designing a diet plan for you. He can also teach you what foods to avoid and how to limit sugar, fat and cholesterol.
- Personal trainers are available at most public gyms and can design a regular exercise program that includes equal amounts of cardiovascular and aerobic exercise. A trainer will also provide encouragement and help you avoid cheating or shortening workouts.
Follow the USDA guidelines for a balanced diet.
- While your specific dietary needs may vary, the USDA Food Pyramid is the best guide for consuming the recommended daily amounts of whole grains, proteins, dairy, fruit and vegetables. Create your diet around these guidelines and try to consume at least the minimum number of daily servings. It's important to reduce calories in small, gradual amounts in several areas of your diet instead of cutting one food group out completely. This gradual change will keep your metabolism active and keep your energy level up for daily exercise.
Eat several small meals throughout the day.
Also, schedule meals before and after a workout.
- Eating 5 or 6 small meals through the day instead of a few large ones will keep your metabolism stimulated throughout the day and help you lose weight. A meal high in carbohydrates just before a workout will give you energy when you exercise, while foods high in protein will help rejuvenate you afterward.
Hii mam meri wife ke periods irregular hain march 8th ko perieod aaye April 10th and then may 16th mere ko ye janna hai ki meri wife ka ovulation time kab hota hai main kya kru.
My wife next mensuration will start on around 9 december. I.e 9 -14 dec. .what is the best date to get her pregnant.in this month and next month also. Pls! Mention the date range.
Hello doctor We are married for an year. We are planning for a baby now. My wife's period is coming late for last 2 months almost 10 days and hardly for 1-2 days with very less bleeding. I tired with pregnancy kit but it was negative. What should I do? Even she got treatment for breast pain recently.
Masturbation Month: Handy Tips for Getting Handy
Most guys certainly don't need a special occasion for masturbation, but for those who do - or who just want a legitimate excuse to up their self-fondling game - May is officially designated as masturbation month. It's a good time to celebrate getting handy with oneself and for those who are more "above board" about their masturbation, to come clean and make no bones about the fact that masturbation is an important part of their lives. (And, of course, it can play a role in helping maintain penis health by exercising the penis and keeping it in good shape.) But if a guy is going to go all out and celebrate masturbation month with as much self-pleasuring as he can, some handy preparation tips are in order.
- Know the limits. Sure, it can be tremendous fun to abandon oneself and really get into masturbating in a big way. But guys need to know their limits. If they tend to masturbate for a few minutes every once in a while, it's probably not best to jump in to masturbating for hours on end. If a guy really wants to explore marathon masturbation sessions during May, he should work his way into it, starting slow and building up to longer sessions.
- Be sure to lubricate. It is hard to emphasize this enough. Rubbing oneself raw can be a painful experience - and can keep a guy from masturbating while the red, raw penis recovers. Using a good lubricant and reapplying it as needed is absolutely crucial. Some guys tend to use their saliva when masturbating, but for a long session, something more is likely going to be needed. Take the time to get a good lubricant; the penis deserves it.
- Seek visual assistance. Some guys masturbate using only their own mental facilities to create arousal, and that's great. But if a guy is thinking about masturbating more often or for longer periods of time, he may need some "outside assistance" in the form of erotic literature, pornographic pictures, adult films, etc.
- Consider others. Celebrating masturbation is a wonderful thing - but it's important to keep in mind that others may not be as open to the idea. Talking about masturbation is one thing, but providing unwanted pictures or opening the door for the pizza delivery guy while being handy is not acceptable.
- Think about explorations. Masturbation month is a good time to explore new facets of self-stimulation. This may mean exploring different ways of masturbating, incorporating sex toys into masturbation or finding new sexual fantasies, scenarios or visuals to utilize. Some guys may take this opportunity to explore masturbation with another person or persons, online or in a live situation. Stretching boundaries can be very good for a person, but he needs to still practice appropriate caution to prevent any unwanted consequences.
Getting handy with oneself during masturbation month is an opportunity for a man to learn more about his penis and his desires. His journey will be made easier if the penis is already in its best health, something which is easier to accomplish through the daily application of a top drawer penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). It's very easy, during masturbation month, for a man to get overenthusiastic and end up with a very sore penis. In such cases, a crème with a potent combination of moisturizers, such as Shea butter (a high-end emollient) and vitamin E (a natural hydrator) can provide much-needed relief. Ideally the crème should also include alpha lipoic acid, a powerful antioxidant which helps prevent oxidative stress and damage by tackling unwanted excess free radicals.