Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Poonam Sadana
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Poonam SadanaYour feedback matters!
Dear sir sex before marriage kya galat ha pr muje ku lgta ha mene kvi sex nhin kiya please muje detail ma, samjaen muje pahle ble question se satisfaction nhi hui kya ma depress hu suggest muje kya krna chahie
As my friend and her boyfriend doesn't have sexual intercourse but is their any chance of getting pregnant with inserting finger and she had period last month but this Month she missed her period and she gain weight also please suggest.
Hi, Abortion karane k liye pills kit ka istimal krne k baad bleeding kab tak ho sakti ho or ye kaise pata chalega k abortion ho gaya hai Please suggest kare.
I got cramping in my lower abdomen after intercourse. Is it normal? In my first pregnancy I got cramping but everything was good I gave birth to girl baby and den in second pregnancy also I got this cramping but it was severe and led to abortion Now after intercourse I'm having this again. Is there any problem in it?
I am 25 years old female married since last one year. After my marriage I am having pain in stomach . Then I had severe pain in my stomach right hand side. So we came to know about the problems of pcod and bladder bladder stone. So I operated my bladder stone in 2016 In the month of May . But still I feel pain in my stomach. And my sex life also not good . And my husband is demanding for the child. Pls help.
From past 15 days I am felling very uneasy, abdominal pain with swallow of breast. As I am eagerly waiting for a baby I thought I became pregnant but 2 days back I got my period with 2 days of delay to my actual cycle time. This time I felt to much of stomach pain and the discharge was for only one day and it was very less when compared to my normal periods. Today I dnt have pain but I want to know the reason for this and any other health checkup to be done. I dnt have any health issues apart from dust allergy.
Mene apni gf k sath sex kiya and beech m condom fat gya and paani ander chla gya kya isse wo pregnant ho skti h and ktni baar sex krte wqt andr pani jaane se pregnant hote h.
Eggs are a common food, which are also incredibly nutritious as well. There are a number of important nutrients in it including vitamins A, B2, B5, B6, B12, D, E and K as well as folate, phosphorous, selenium, calcium and zinc. All of these are contained within just one boiled egg, which also contains 6 grams of protein as well as 5 grams of healthy fats. Not only do you get all of these nutrients with just one boiled egg, it's calorie count is pretty healthy as well.
Here are the health benefits which all of these nutrients give:
- Eggs do not raise blood cholesterol: It is true that when you eat eggs, cholesterol enters your body. However, eggs also give a signal for the liver to stop producing the cholesterol it usually produces. The increase in the intake of cholesterol compensates for the decrease in the cholesterol produced by the liver and therefore keeps the blood cholesterol levels constant.
- Eggs have choline: Choline is an incredibly important nutrient for your body. This is because it helps build cell membranes and is also crucial when it comes to the production of certain signalling molecules in the brain. A single egg has about 100 milligrams of this nutrient and therefore is one of the best sources of it.
- Eggs are good for your eye: Eggs have two very important nutrients for eyes. These are Lutein and Zeaxanthin. These nutrients stop degenerative processes from occurring in the eye.
- Eggs have high levels of Omega-3 fatty acids: Eggs that are boiled have a high level of Omega-3 fatty acids in them. Omega-3 fatty acids are crucial for reducing the chances of you suffering from heart disease due to the fact that it reduces your triglyceride levels.
- Eggs are an excellent source of protein: This is the biggest reason to eat eggs. Eating eggs helps you to lose weight, optimizing bone health and lowering blood pressure.
- Egg may reduce the risk of stroke: Studies have shown that eggs are not only good for your heart, but they also reduce the likelihood of suffering from a stroke.