Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Poonam SadanaYour feedback matters!
Hello Sir, My wife is having lots of pain during her menses. please suggest any medicine which helps to reduce her menses pain and medicine will not effect her menses because some medicine stops her menses too.
I am 42 years old, I have fibroid 2.9cm in posterior wall of uterus, is it dangerous, what treatment should I take for that.
Quite contradictory to popular belief, as per a research paper published in 2015 by Harvard medical school, people who eat spicy foods on a regular basis and in moderate amounts have a 14% probability of outliving their non-spicy food eating peers. Also, the same research also indicates the fact that people who eat spicy food on a regular basis are less likely to suffer from cancer or other fatal heart diseases as compared to those who are averse to spice.
So, what is it that makes spicy foods better for your ticker and the overall health? Let’s find out.
- Spicy foods are usually rich in anti-oxidants, a regular intake of which helps to prevent cancer, respiratory diseases and other heart disorders.
- Peppers have a high amount of ‘capsaicin’ in them which is particularly beneficial in resisting abnormal swelling of different body parts. Capsaicin also helps in the regulation of metabolic functions of the body which prevents further serious complications of diabetes and cardio-vascular disorders. Capsaicin also helps to prevent sinus infections, hypertension and severe intestinal disorders. At times, Capsaicin acts as a pain-reliever.
- Peppers also contain a healthy amount of Vitamin C which defends the body against cancer and helps in the formation of collagen (building blocks of the skin) and other connective tissues. Vitamin C is useful in the production of glutathione, an immensely strong anti-oxidant that strengthens the immune system of the body.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.
I am 40 mother of two 12 and 8 years. I have thyroid at 5.5 since from 7 months. I din get my periods since 4 months. I am bleeding since from a month I do get clots please suggest.
My wife is conceive for 2 months now she was feeling heavy hungry from last week. But she is irregular of having food. Now she is not feeling hungry at all but other symptoms are same like vomiting, dizziness n all. So my concern is now baby is healthy or anything wrong for baby??
Wanted to ask whether we can have a child. Husband is HIV infected since Five years, CD4 report is good like 1200, 1400 1700. Please tell can we have a child with unprotected sex, and that too a normal child without any infection of HIV. Please advise.
The gall bladder, which sits just below the rib cage to the right of the stomach, is very tender to touch. It is a little sac or storage compartment for bile, which is produced by the liver. The gallbladder emits bile into the small intestines via a duct referred to as the cystic duct. The entire process is meant to break down foods (namely fatty foods).
Gallbladder attack symptoms may include one or more of the following:
- Pain in the back right shoulder blade: Sometimes, pain radiates through to the back shoulder blade on the right side or in the middle between the shoulder blades. This is pain from the gallbladder affecting the back of the shoulder. This back shoulder blade chest pain is one of the most common yet unknown symptoms of a gallbladder disorder. This can come and go or be constant. It may be sharp, excruciating or dull. It may also occur especially at night. A gallbladder attack will typically last for one to four hours.
- Pain in the stomach: The most common symptom of a gallbladder problem is pain. This pain usually occurs in the mid to upper-right section of your abdomen. It can be mild and intermittent, or it can be quite severe and frequent. In some cases, the pain will begin to radiate to other areas of the body, including the back and chest.
- Nausea or Vomiting: Nausea and vomiting are common symptoms among all types of gallbladder problems. But only a chronic gallbladder disease may cause digestive problems, such as acid reflux, gas, nausea, and vomiting.
- Diarrhea: Having more than four bowel movements a day for at least three months may be a sign of chronic gallbladder disease.
- Fever or Chills: An unexplained fever may signal that you have a bile duct infection. If you have an infection, you need treatment before it worsens and becomes dangerous. The infection can become life-threatening if it's allowed to spread to other parts of the body.
- Unusual Stools or Urine: Lighter-colored stools and dark urine are possible signs of a common bile duct block.
she is 1 month pregnant. She is 26 and have very lean body. She just recovered from thyroid 3 months ago. Does this effect on baby? We have not consulted any doctor yet regarding pregnancy. .she is having little stomach pain sometime. .and how frequently we should get checked by doctor during pregnancy period?
Sir, my wife delivery was on 1st sept 2015 as per ultrasound report but now it is showing on 2 oct 2015 Please tell me is there any serious problem.
I am 20 yrs girl. I will feel always tied and backache during my menses period plus normally I have digestion problem. Motion is not free to go. What can I do? I don't want tablets or any treatment. I need to clear by eating day to day foods so wat are the things I should add?
Symptoms and signs of dengue:
2. Severe headache
3. Muscle and joint pains (break bone fever)
4. Appearance off small red bump like rashes similar to measles.
Kindly contact your doctor at the earliest if these symptoms occur.
Drink lots of fluids to maintain hydration (most important requirement in dengue)
Get tested for IGM and IGG dengue virus.
Get a complete blood count.
If there are any signs of bleeding (fall in platelet count) get admitted immediately.
Papaya leaf juice has shown a lot of beneficial effects in bringing up the platelet count which falls below normal in dengue patients.
Hope this was helpful.
My mom is having lumps in breast n from few days from behind the auricle it starts paining n how there is pain in her right hand only on this side? Can you help?
If there was a chance for my hand to have to Precum before I fingered my girlfriend is it possible for her to become pregnant? We are so frustrated. Please answer in detailed.
I have regular cycle of 26-33 days from past 2 years. My last periods was on 12th july. On 30th july 2016. I.e on the 19th day of my cycle. I engaged in a sexual act with my fiance. We did not have sex. But we stimulated each other with hands. We were on clothes. I stimulated his penis with my hands. N.which was wet with precum. He stimulated me with his hands. N.he had not ejected. But I doubt if the precum can cause pregnancy. But before the act started he had peed in the loo. Now on 7th august I got my periods. Which is in my usual tym of 26 days. Today is the second day of my period. But this time I am having dizziness. And also my breast is paining. So just wanted to know whether is this my normal period or is it implantation bleeding. . Please help me as we are not ready for a baby now. Please guide me with you answer as this worry is constantly killing me day by day. Please please help me as soon as possible. I do not want to get pregnant now. This is the last tym I would be engaged in such a foolish act.
Women who have hypertension during pregnancy are at increased risk of developing atherosclerosis when they are older.
In a study published in the journal Hypertension, Dr. Siamak Sabour, of the University Medical Center in Utrecht, the Netherlands, said that hypertension in pregnancy acts as a kind of "nature’s cardiovascular stress test" showing proneness to future disease.