Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Poonam Mody
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Poonam ModyYour feedback matters!
I am 18 year old and my tooth is to be root canal so does root canal causes pain and I am scared of injectn so is there any other way to numb the tooth?
I am 27 years old female. I am present of 9 month in this time my mouth taste sour, vomiting feeling and stomach pain please suggest me why this type of symptoms.
The monsoons have arrived. And rains are a great delight especially after the scorching heat of summer. The cloudy sky, the downpour and lush greenery all around makes the season a beautiful time to enjoy and get relief from the harsh and sweaty summers.
But monsoons also bring several diseases due to change of weather, food and water contamination, and breeding of mosquitoes in stagnated waters.Many people get sick during the monsoon as the damp and filthy conditions give the insects and pathogenic micro-organisms a good scope to multiply and spread diseases like dengue, malaria, typhoid, viral fever, common cold, gastro-intestinal disturbances etc.
The due precaution to be taken to prevent them are:
- Drink plenty of water. Prefer boiled water as drinking clean water is important in order to prevent water borne diseases.
- Don't forget to carry your umbrella and raincoat with you always.
- Avoid getting wet in the rains.
- Wear full sleeved shirts, pants and socks while going to sleep.
- Use mosquito repellent on the body.
- Avoid eating raw foods during monsoon.
- Wash the vegetables and fruits properly with clean water before consuming.
- Remember to take bath every time you get wet in the rain or after coming back to home as taking a bath helps in normalising our body temperature.
- Have warm water or herbal tea. Keep your body dry and moderately warm to avoid cold and cough.
- Don’t enter air conditioned rooms with wet hair and damp clothes.
- Dry your feet whenever they get wet.
- Don't allow your children's to play near stagnant water or water filled puddles.
- Avoid eating street food. Eat fresh, home-cooked meals.
- Don't smoke and avoid drinking alcohol as it will decrease your immunity.
- Wash your hands thoroughly before eating and after you have visited the restroom.
A little effort on your part coupled with care and caution can really help you enjoy this monsoon to its fullest. Happy Monsoon!
Please suggest me a face whitening cream. Any other cream after use showing my face white sport. Previous liva lit cream used by me & i'm getting positive result.
How do I take care of my eye from macular degeneration? My father had limited vision after 75 due to macular degeneration. I am 60.
Lybrate | Dr. Sanjay Jain speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY