Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Sir my wife's periods starts from 10th of April in night and her menstrual cycle is about 28 days. So may I know her ovulation period. And which date have very high chance for conceiving the baby.
Hey doctor, My girlfriend had I pill yesterday 9 pm and we had unprotected sex at 10 am today. Should she go for another I pill?
My daughter promila is in the advanced stage of pregnancy. She has completed eight months. We are told food cord has circled twice on the neck of baby as a result we have to go through cesarean operation. Please suggest ways and means of this problem.
Sir/mam On16/10/2016 I have done sex with my boyfriend without using condom but after that I took Ipill tablet. Then on 24/10/2016 as usual I have got my periods. Now on 9/11/2016 I did sex again with using condom, and then after some hours there is bleeding .Some red blood are coming out till now Is that any problem or I got pregnant? please suggest sir/mam.
I am experiencng uncommon yellowish sometimes white kind of discharge with odour accompanied by itching from more than one year. I have used many medicines for this. But still the problem persists. Sometimes discharge wont appear. My vagina becomes red. Kindly help me on this.
Hi, My wife is pregnant (35 Weeks) and in urine test Bacteria is shown positive. Can you please let us know "it is dangerous to our baby?
Dyspepsia is a disorder of the stomach that is characterized by pain in the upper part of the stomach. It is not a single disorder, but is a collection of symptoms such as nausea, burping and bloating. It results when the acid of the stomach comes in contact with the mucosa of the digestive tract. These acids cause a breakdown of the mucosa leading to inflammation and irritation, which leads to indigestion. It may also result from eating disorders or certain medications.
The symptoms of this disorder tend to occur mostly after consuming food and drink. In some cases, the symptoms tend to go away after eating or drinking. The symptoms of dyspepsia are:
- You may feel bloated on a regular basis
- You may experience discomfort in your stomach
- Loss of appetite
- You may experience constant burping
- You may feel nauseous
- Symptoms of heartburn
- You may also experience chest pain and breathing difficulties
- You may be affected by jaundice
The various causes of dyspepsia are:
- Irritable bowel syndrome, which hampers the movement of food through the intestines
- If you are unable to properly digest dairy products
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease that results in reflux of the acids of the stomach
- Any inflammation of the gall bladder
- Various medicines such as aspirin, steroids and antibiotics may lead to dyspepsia
- If you suffer from depression or anxiety then it may lead to dyspepsia
- Excess consumption of chocolate, coffee and alcohol
Dyspepsia may be controlled by modifying your lifestyle. Some of the changes that you may make are:
- Don't sleep immediately after eating, wait for at least two hours before you go to bed
- Avoid spicy foods as they tend to aggravate symptoms of dyspepsia
- Space out your meals, eat multiple smaller meals instead of few large ones
- Restrict smoking and alcohol consumption
- Lose weight as being overweight may lead to dyspepsia
- Avoid wearing tight clothes
- Exercise on a regular basis to keep your body healthy and maintain optimal weight levels
Dr. I hav sex wid my boyfriend on 29/10/16. My date was on 3rd nov but I got delayed. We use condom during sex. On 8th I took early mensuration tablet and 2dose on 9. White discharge is dere earlier den dis tablet (more den earlier). I also took pregnancy test but it was negative on 6th. Im also taking papaya and ajwayan. please suggest what to do now.
Hi all, from last 4-5 days suffering with tremendous pain on my right side back, abdomen even pain is till knees. So went to doc n she suggested me to take scanning. It was ovarian cyst which is far from ovary. Actually a year ago also I suffered with same type of issue. Last time size is 6 cm n this time size is 5 cm. We are planning for kids. This ovarian cyst makes any major problem. Please guide.
I married before one year and we are thinking still 3 more years we do not want baby we get any problems and i'm 23 and my husband 28.
I was operated of testicle hernia when I was 14 years old on the right side. Now I'm 33. And I now feel that I still have hernia on both sides. Will that affect my sperm count? I'm very healthy and into sports. No pain. Do you advice to get myself operated before I get married or plan for a child?
My wife is lose interest in physical relation since last 4 years now situation is very worst, when ever I insist her she denied and if she ready force fully it was like rap what should we do?
Flawless skin is becoming a thing of the past. Skin problems like acne, pimples, freckles, fine lines and wrinkles, to name a few are on a mercurial rise. Many find their skin to be losing its radiance at an alarming rate.
Water is one of the most important components that help in the process of digestion, blood circulation, mineral absorption and can have positive impact on your skin. Dehydration can take a toll on your skin, leaving it dry and lifeless. In order to ensure the health of your skin, it is highly recommended to keep your system hydrated. Following are the benefits of water:
- Moisturizes dry skin and lessens the appearance of wrinkles: Insufficient intake of water makes your skin appear dry and flaky; such a skin is more prone to wrinkling. When you drink sufficient water your skin cells hydrate from within. Hydrated skin is resilient in nature and therefore, it has less chance of suffering from premature wrinkling.
- Makes your skin appear younger: It is advised to drink minimum 8 glasses of water a day to keep your body hydrated. The condition of your health can be analyzed from the condition of your skin, as a body that is hydrated well, makes your skin appear healthy too.
- Get rid of dark circles: The problem of dark circles arises over the years due to the damage of the capillaries under the eyes. The skin around the eyes is thinner than facial skin, which hinders the smooth flow of fluid through them. Plenty intake of water on a regular basis can reduce the appearance of dark circles dramatically, making your skin appear healthy.
- Keeps skin soft: Skin is made up of 3 layers namely, epidermis, dermis and subcutaneous tissue. When the water content of the outermost layer of the epidermis is insufficient, your skin tends to lose elasticity and feel rough. Intake of adequate water hydrates the skin cells and makes them function properly, making your skin soft and supple.
- Improves skin tone: Water is known for its abilities to flush out toxins from your system and for maintaining the proper functioning of your kidneys. Sufficient intake of water ensures that harmful toxins and impurities are regularly flushed out of your system, thereby, adding a healthy glow to your skin.
I did not get my period. I had my last period on november 2 and today it is december 3.I had a foreplay with my husband the previous month but there was no sexual intercourse he ejaculated beneath my labia minora. Can I get pregnant?
Burns the belly fat
Maintains gut flora