Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Poonam Maggo
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Submit a review for Dr. Poonam MaggoYour feedback matters!
There are many things we do in our daily routine that can have various repercussions. The state of our skin is one of these. Starting from what we eat to how we shower and what kind of a skin care regimen we follow, there are a variety of factors that can affect the way our skin behaves. So are you showering the right way? Find out the best way to shower if you want healthy and glowing skin that retains its elasticity for a longer time.
- Turn it to Cold: Did you know that standing under hot water for too long can actually rob your skin of its moisture and make it look shrivelled? That’s right, the temperature of the water can actually make your skin good or bad. So turn the knob for a cold shower and enjoy an energetic shower, which will leave your skin looking dewy fresh. The water should not be completely cold, as harsh temperatures can have the same effect as extremely hot water. Instead, make sure that you find the perfect room temperature or luke warm setting with which you can shower every day.
- Showerhead: This may come as a surprise to you. Your showerhead actually determines the health of your skin. This showerhead is usually packed with dirt and grime that we know nothing about. Showering with this dirty showerhead can actually lead to a host of health issues in the long run including a slowdown of your immune system, as per the views of many doctors. So unscrew the showerhead and give it a good rinse in a mug of hot water. Use a toothbrush to easily dislodge the loose dirt and the grime that may have settled in layers. Take special care of the tiny jets, which should not get damaged in your cleaning spree!
- Shampoo and Conditioner: Remember to lather your locks in the right way by diluting the shampoo a little before spreading it evenly over the rest of your scalp. You should also do the same for your conditioner and let it stand for a few minutes before you wash it off.
- Exfoliation: Keep this activity to a minimum to avoid excessive abrasion of the skin. Use soft foam on a daily basis and keep the exfoliation to a minimum with one or two sessions a week.
- Cleansing: While the bar soap is the cleanest option, the loofah is not. So, if you are using a loofah on a daily basis, you will have to clean it up properly before you hang it to dry. Also, ensure that your bathroom has plenty of ventilation so that it may dry properly before your next use.
My mother is 43 years old. She has not reached menopause yet. Recently she did her routine medical checkup, where she had done mammography. They haven't given the report yet, but they told that the white cells have increased a bit in the right breast. They told that she has a small lump too. She doesn't have any other problems like discharge from that Breast or itching or anything. I am extremely worried. Is this anything to worry about. Please help.
Hi mam and sir I am female age 20 I dont have nipple for my one breast. For this what I have to do nd do I face any problem for this? please suggest me am tensed abut these from so many days
I am 22 years old. I am married. Its been 6 months I got married. Now I notice a milky fluid coming out of my breast when I press it. My periods date are all normal. Is there any problem regarding this. I am not pregnant also. Should I consult a doctor?
I am suffering from burning sensation on my left abdomen for last 6month and my evacuation is irregular; sometimes have constipation and there r no other associated symptoms like abdominal pain; fever. Investigation-USG whole abdomen-no abnormalities was seen Treatment-I take Rabeprazole20mg about 2 month then sucralfate prescribe by MD medicine doctor but there is no any improve still I am suffering from burning sensation.
I have done liposuction with full abdominoplasty in 2011, which was reduced just by 2/3 kg. Started a problem of Urticaria after that along with scanty menses. I am 41, 4 feet 9 inch, 88 kg, whether obesity surgery will help me? Having borderline sugar no no.
One single nipple swells up right before her periods are to commence she scratches it to make a wound
Kama Sutra for the Weekend Warrior - A Sensuality Guide
Most men would be happy to learn a set of new maneuvers that could seriously spice up their performance in the bedroom and leave their partner satisfied and begging for more. However, few men have the time or patience to spend hours reading up on how-to manuals or looking for hidden tricks to enhance their own - and their partner's - pleasure. The good news is that men can take some of the simplest tips from the world's most well-known and thorough guide to sex and work them into their romantic encounters with relatively little effort. Adding appropriate steps to their penis health care routine can also help take them to a new level of pleasure.
Here are some easy steps a man can take to improve the sensuality and excitement of a romantic encounter.
1. Set the scene.
While two people who are exceptionally hot for each other may not notice anything about their surroundings, those who have spent some time together may become distracted by the things going on around them - especially if they live together. Nothing throws cold water on a hot encounter more quickly than a pile of dirty laundry, an open laptop flashing email alerts, or kids causing a ruckus in the next room.
Creating a romantic atmosphere is relatively easy. Cleaning up the surroundings, perhaps adding few pillows to the bed (these can come in handy later, too... ), and removing any distractions is a good start. Soft lighting - candlelight is best - and a gentle fragrance can also help to set a mood, and playing some sexy, but unobtrusive music can also help to create a space that is meant just for two. Sending the kids to a movie, or just waiting until they are asleep, can also help both partners to keep their minds on the matter at hand.
2. Start with cleansing.
One of the main points of the Kama sutra has to do with the cleansing experience. Taking a warm bath or a shower together is a nice way to get things started. Fragrant bath oils can be added to the water, and a couple can take turns gently washing each other. This allows for some sensual, intimate contact; and the sensation of body parts sliding against each other can cause an instantaneous increase in temperature.
3. Take it slow and easy.
Now that both partners are feeling the heat, it can be tempting to jump right in and get to the main point of the encounter. While this can be exciting, slowing it down can add a great degree of sensory pleasure to the experience. Using gentle movements and soft touch, taking the time to experience each other to the fullest, can create a new height of sensation.
4. Experiment with new positions.
Instead of falling into the same pattern, trying a variety of new positions can help to heighten sensations even more. Using pillows, chairs, or other bedroom props can help to create a new range of feelings and touch sensory tissue that has been previously unexplored.
5. Nourish the penis for a greater sensual experience.
No matter how well a man plans ahead to set a sexy, seductive tone, a penis that is not in topnotch condition is not going to make for a pleasant sensual experience - for either himself or his partner. However, men who have a dry, rough-feeling penis, or one that is easily irritated during heavy activity, or even one that is a little less sensitive than it used to be, can work wonders on the look and feel of their penile skin. A penis nutrient formula (most health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil) that is fortified with high-quality moisturizers, life-sustaining vitamins and energy-boosting antioxidants can quickly improve the overall quality of the skin, leaving the penis soft, supple and responsive to even a gentle touch. Applied every day, a penis cream can provide men with a more sensual experience than they ever thought possible.