Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Submit a review for Dr. Poonam KirtaniYour feedback matters!
My first child was death on 28/9/2015 in running pregnancy. It was 28 week. My blood pressure 78-131, I m 25year old. Now how long time have I what for next child.
Are you tired all the time, you eat, sleep and repeat, if yes then read on
Did you know that the human brain uses about 20 to 30% of a person's daily energy intake. That's why people who don't consume enough calories in their diet are more likely to experience lower motivation levels and mental alertness.
With the demands of today’s hectic lifestyles combined with too few hours of quality sleep and poor eating habits, it’s no wonder many people complain of fatigue and low energy. Nutritional deficiencies are also associated with fatigue.
Just like the car needs the right type of fuel; Don’t expect a standard car to run on diesel fuel. “Similarly the body uses energy-yielding carbohydrates, protein, and fat in very specific ways, consuming each in proportion to the other is essential to ensure sufficient energy to complete daily tasks, feel good, and to maintain an optimal state of health.”
Just as undereating can lead to fatigue, overeating puts the body in overdrive, channeling tremendous amounts of energy to digest and absorb the large amounts of food consumed.
How can a person feel refreshed after eating too much? It’s only natural to want to curl up and nap after a big meal; the resulting insulin overproduction can leave too little sugar available for immediate energy, resulting in lethargy.
Unfortunately, just as eating too much can lead to fatigue, fatigue can lead to eating too much, creating a vicious cycle of weight gain and decreased energy. Clients in this predicament must break the cycle by focusing on portion control, adequate sleep, and stress management.
Eat right to feel bright!
My daughter is 19 years old and is suffering from PCOD. She has been on tablet Deviry 10 mg since 1.5 years. Without medication she does not get her periods. Is it ok to continue with medication like this for a long duration? Does it have adverse effects? Should we go in for some other treatment route?
hi mam I am satish , suddenly my wife feel lower abdomen pain and her menstrual cycle is very irregular. kindly advice me.
I had medical abortion after that I started having pain in pelvic region I don't know why it's pain very badly in lower region and back feel too week and had gained weight.
I am suffering from white discharge for last 1 year. I feels itching irritation and stomach ache .plz suggest me what should I done.
I am having polycystic ovary disease .Both ovaries are enlarge in size and shows multiple small peripherally placed small follicles with central echogenic stroma. No focal lesion seen. Right ovary: 3.4×2.7×2.3 CMS (vol-11.6 cc) Left ovary: 4.4×2.5×2.4 (vol-14. 2 cc).
Here are 7 proven ways on how organic turmeric can improve your health and happiness. I'm sure that after reading this article you will start adding this miracle spice to your diet every day.
- Fights inflammation naturally: Chronic inflammation is believed to be the culprit of many of our modern diseases. Curcumin, or turmeric's active compound, is found to be a potent anti-inflammatory compound, which matches or even exceeds the effectiveness of many anti-inflammatory drugs available.
- Protects your brain: Cognitive disorders such as dementia and Alzheimer’s disease are often linked to decreased levels of Brain Derived Neurotrophic Factor (BDNF), which is a type of growth hormone. Researchers have found that curcumin positively influences the levels of BDNF and may delay or even reverse many brain diseases or age-related decline of our brain functions.
- Reduces the risk of several types of cancer: Organic Turmeric may be one of the most potent natural anti-cancer substances out there. Not only can it prevent cancer growth, but inhibits the development and spread as well and may even hold the natural cure for this dreadful disease.
- Improves digestion: Eating turmeric on a daily basis stimulates the gallbladder, reduces bloating and gas, and prevents inflammation of the digestive tract.
- Protect your heart: Curcumin has shown to reduce LDL (or bad) cholesterol, prevent blood clotting, and remove plaque buildups in the arteries.
- Soothes symptoms of Arthritis: Although more research is needed in this field, many people report various improvements of their condition. It helps them fight chronic inflammation and reduces the pain too. Some even claim curcumin supplements work better than many OTC or prescribed drugs available on the market today. And without any side effects.
- Delays aging and improves longevity: Free radicals and inflammation are believed to play a major role in aging and curcumin affects both. And given that it also protects our heart and fights cancer, which are 2 of the biggest killers in today's world, it obviously benefits longevity too.
These benefits are only the tip of the iceberg of what organic turmeric can do for you. To improve overall health and happiness, add 1 teaspoon of organic turmeric to smoothies, juices, soups, curries, stir-fries, home made cultured sodas, and dressings on a daily basis.
Curcumin, which is turmeric most active and healing compound, is poorly absorbed by our body. Luckily there are a few ways to up the absorption by up to 2000 percent. Adding a pinch of black pepper is one of them. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
I have pcod problem nd diabetic nd last two months I will not come in period please give me advise now I will started this tablets narmoz 0z ovares_sr regestrone?5mg
Caught in the mundane chores and uniformity of daily pressures, your love life may suffer quite badly. All couples come to a point where one or both of them are either not interested in physical love anymore or too tired to get frisky. This can affect both life not only physically but also emotionally. Even if you have sex, it becomes dull, boring and unpleasant.
Getting the spark back!
Problems with a dull sex life do not have to mean a complete removal of sex from your relationship. Bringing your sex life on track might take a while, but can be quite easily achieved. Understanding yourself, knowing what gives you pleasure and sharing a romantic relationship with your partner are the key elements of a happy and satisfying sexual life. Some of the tips to get the spark back in your sex life are as follows:
- Communicate: Communication is the key to resolving all problems. Many couples feel afraid to talk about sexual issues, but this should not be the case. Talk to your partner about why you are feeling disinterested. Discuss if you are going through a difficult physical transition such as menopause or other physical ailments. It is better to tell the truth and not let your partner just assume that you may not be attracted towards him or her. Be honest if you are failing to have an orgasm. Proper communication is the first step in trying to resolve a problem.
- Educate yourself: In today’s world, finding a solution to sexual problems is no big issue as you can always look up to the internet for information. Go through books, magazines or other items available which will give a clear explanation to all your queries. Create a comfortable, quiet and interference free atmosphere. Age is also a factor that might lead to reduced libido but creating romantic settings might help in bringing the passion back.
- Keep away from blame and criticism: Try not to introduce any issue which might lead to a big fight. Criticizing at this point of time should also be avoided as it can flare up into an argument.
- Be stress free: Try and keep all the work problems away while you are with your partner. Lighten up and focus on your partner and the total experience rather than only aiming to fulfil a goal. Maintaining a stress free attitude helps in makings sex more enjoyable.
- Relax and be flexible: Relaxing helps you feeling more focussed and enhances your sexual energy. Flexibility to your partners needs only makes them more attracted and aroused by you. Thus physical and emotional flexibility can help in bringing back the spark into your sex life.
- Good health: Your physical and emotional health also affects your sex life. Reducing the intake of alcohol, abstaining from smoke, eating healthy and adequate exercise and meditating to calm your mind helps immensely to maintain a good shape and in turn happy sexual life. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
Fatigue and weakness
Fuzzy vision and eye floaters
Hair loss or thinning of hair
Pain in the lower back
Premature ejaculation and soft erections (in men)
Seminal leakage (in men)
For some, masturbating is simply a method for discharging the overabundance vitality that is repressed, because of absence of satisfactory physical activity. Arranging for a solid workout routine won't just keep you physically fit yet can likewise diminish the need to masturbate unnecessarily every day.
Milk with saffron-
Drink glass of warm milk mixed with 2-3 strands of saffron before going to sleep can reverse the masturbation addiction.
Ginger is known as an effective antioxidant. Consuming ginger and honey mixture daily to improve your blood circulation and it will ensure you from yielding to the temptation of masturbating. Add ginger in your regular diet.
Cranberry and orange
Drink cranberry and orange juice every day. It will supply essential nutrients to your body, thus compensating the side-effects of over-masturbation like physical, mental and sexual exhaustion.
Time is precious - get up
On the off chance that you invest the vast majority of your time alone at home, in your room, you may feel enticed to masturbate, just to feel somewhat better. Make it a point to go out for a couple of hours daily, regardless of the fact that it is just to strive for a walk or run a couple of errands. Enter your room just when you are prepared to rest.
Individuals who are under a ton of anxiety attempt to feel good by masturbating. Then again, the inclination of prosperity achieved by masturbation is makeshift and you may experience weariness or emotions of blame at a latter point of time. As far as relaxing is concerned, different strategies like yoga, meditation, deep breathing, tai chi and massage treatment are a ton more successful. Additionally, these procedures ease stress, as well as help you like yourself over the long haul.
Eat more soybean products and try to reduce excessive caffeine from your diet. Increase consumption of nutty foods like peanuts, sunflower seeds. Also eat more green vegetables, sea foods and avoid red meat and too much dairy product. Instead of soda, drinking fresh orange juice or cranberry juice and, of course, drink 8-9 glasses of water daily.
Zinc rich diet
Increase consumption of foods rich in zinc. It will help to deal with the negative side-effects of over-masturbation.
I am a 26 years of old and have mild pcod but no thyroid or diabetics, My weight is 64 kg. Now I am trying to conceive, but my doctor gave me clomipure next day of cycle and myonext, fertisure for daily. Whats the chances of my conceiving?
I took a unwanted 72 last month I had 2 days periods after that . I did my home pregnancy test recently it came negative but I am not having any periods . I am 5 days late from my periods days when can I expect my next periods please tell me.
Hello, I had a cesarean delivery and have a baby of 45days old. I have to attend my pg exams. So how should I feed my baby is it safe to use any outer source. please suggest a good one.
Dear Dr. I'm married woman about 35 years old my problem is that I'm not discharge early I don't feel any thing when we do intercourse I have so much tension in my in-laws so that's why I take sleeping pills my husband don't understand me. please help me.
Osteoporosis is an age related condition characterized by low bone density and fragile bones. Lack of calcium and vitamin D are the most common triggers of this condition. These are vital elements for healthy teeth as well. Osteoporosis has a direct relationship with oral health and can trigger a number of issues such as loss of teeth, gum and can cause periodontal disease. The effects of osteoporosis on oral health and affect more women than men. This risk increases when talking of menopausal women.
- The jawbone is one of the areas that bears the brunt of osteoporosis. The loss of bone density in this area can cause tooth loss and make teeth loose. It can also affect the gum ridges that hold dentures in their place. This can result in ill fitting dentures that need to be frequently changed.
- Medication for osteoporosis is also linked to dental health. In rare cases, antiresorptive medicines that are prescribed to strengthen the bones can lead to a condition known as osteonecrosis. This refers to the death of a bone due to poor blood supply. Antiresorptive medication can be administered orally or intravenously with the latter having a higher risk of triggering osteonecrosis. Though it affects the hips and shoulder bones in most cases, it can also affect the jaw bone. It is marked by pain, swelling, infection and exposed bone. Loose teeth, gum infections and numbness or heaviness of the jaw are also symptoms of osteonecrosis of the jaw bone.
- The risk of suffering from osteonecrosis cannot be determined beforehand. Hence it is a good idea to see your dentist before or just after starting antiresorptive treatment for osteoporosis and to schedule regular checkups for the duration of your treatment. Dental problems if any should be treated before starting medication for osteoporosis. Osteonecrosis of the jaw bone is most commonly seen after undergoing a dental procedure that affects the jawbone and associated tissues such as a tooth extraction. Ideally, invasive dental procedures should be avoided if you are taking antiresoptive medicines. However, it can also occur spontaneously.
- Biophosphonates are also commonly prescribed to treat osteoporosis. This type of medication slows down the breakdown of bone tissue. However, this can lead to the development of new bones. This is not a troublesome issue when it comes to bones like the hip, leg or arm bones but can be very disruptive if it affects the jawbone. This is because the jaw bone is constantly reforming and reshaping itself. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dentist.