Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I am 21 years old. College student. I just wanna ask in a period days on a 1st day my stomach started paining badly. Even I can not also walk on my first day on menstrual cycle. please tell me why itz paining since from last 2 years.
I am a 18 years girl I have saviour stomach pain during 1st day of menses may I know the reason. Could you please give me some solutions.
I am a 18 years old my problem is that I have missed my periods from the last 2 months. N I have done pregnancy test too but the result is negative then what is the reason behind it not having periods on time. Please consult me some medicine that what I have to take.
Is pill taking for abortion have any side effects? If yes, please tell and. Give the alternative options . Periods delayed for 15 days.
I am suffering from pcos problem and my periods are irregular and I also have hair problem on my chin. What should I do?
If masturbation is done daily will it be harmful in pregnancy and will it not help to keep the women pregnant. Please advise.
On 3rd day of period had unprotected sex took ipill next day again had unprotected sex during sex had a little bleeding. Now 5 days after taking ipill still didn't get bleeding now what to do am I pregnant when I do urine pregnancy test worried please reply.
I suffering from thyroid , hair fall, cinus (cold) also. My periods were not coming properly . It comes after 2,3,4 month . My weit is 50 kg and ht is 5'1. My diet is not constant and my mood also . These all dieses will be the reason for this .I also take treatment for all these dieses . My gyne said you will take meparate then your dates will be continously on the time .But 2-3 month it has come continue . How to rmove my all problems please do help
- Helps to lower hypertension.
- Prevents cardiovascular diseases.
- Provides relief to those suffering from colon cancer.
- Prevents vaginal infections in women.
- Beneficial in lowering plague and gingivitis.
- Aids in relieving constipation, diarrhea, colon cancer and inflammatory bowel diseases.
My aunt is about 48 years old. She is now going through a heavy periods bleeding. She had a small surgery once. But again the problem arrived. Many tests like USG and HCG BETA, TUMOR MARKER tests have been done. Overall no tumor seen but it says bulky uterus and walls are very much thick. Please help as fast as possible.
For over 8 months I have been under ayurvedic medical supervision. My doctor prescribed me several medicines for this 8 months. While he prescribed me he said me to drink kashaya 3 cups (12ml) and arishtams 5 cups (30 ml. But I misunderstood the measurements and drunk 30 ml kashaya and 50 ml arishtams trice a day. Will I be under any problem due to this over dose. Note: I hav put on weight and also had irregular periods during my medical supervision which has not become normal till now. Will it be because of overdose? What should I do now?
Some people experience symptoms of erectile dysfunction and think of consuming Viagra. Viagra is the market name of a substance called Sildenafil, which is used for the correction of erectile dysfunction. It creates hypertension in the blood vessels, enabling you to get an enhanced erection. Viagra is quite useful for boosting your sexual performance. However, you may experience several side effects on your health. Before deciding on using a pack of Viagra, it is advised to consult a doctor to know the exact dosage that would work for you.
1. 50 mg is the recommended dosage for men in general. The dose can be sometimes increased up to 100 mg. It depends on tolerance and effectiveness. The dose may also be decreased to 25 mg in some cases. It is also advised not to take Viagra more than once a day. The dosage will have to be altered if you take other prescribed medicines.
2. Viagra single packs are also prescribed by doctors. Single packs are available in dosages of 25, 50 and 100 mg.
When should you avoid viagra?
Viagra should be avoided in some cases.
These include the following:
1. In case you take prescribed nitrates for chest pain or pulmonary disorder, your doctor would advise you not to use Viagra due as it increases the risk of high blood pressure, which can be quite disastrous for your health.
2. Many people are allergic to sildenafil, which is a substance present in Viagra.
Side effects of consuming viagra
Viagra causes several serious side effects on the body. Therefore, it is very important to take a doctor’s advice and know about the different adversities. The most common side effects include the following:
1. Priapism: This is a condition where your erection lasts for about four hours or longer and does not end. Permanent damage to the penis is indicated if this condition is not treated.
2. Loss of vision and hearing impairment: Viagra may cause Non-arteritic Anterior Ischemic Optic Neuropathy (NAION). This disorder may lead to loss of vision in one or both the eyes. Tinnitus or hearing impairment is another condition, which may occur as a side effect of consuming Viagra.
You should always consult a doctor before you decide to take as he would know best about the dosage required by your body. He will also advise you about an ideal method of usage.