Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Is there any baby movement in13 week of pregnancy? Is there any problem with cervix short or closed 13 week of pregnancy?
I am 35 years old woman. My menstrual period cycle become irregular. I had thyroid test but its normal. My last period date was november24th 2015. What is the cause for my irregular periods. My weight is 55kgs. Height 5.4.
Hello doctor Meri wife ka period nai aa paya hai av tk jb ki date kal ka hi tha pregnancy bhi test kr liya usne umse bhi koi problem nai hai to period late kyu ho rha hai aisa pehle to kv nai hua hai.
I am suffering from p. C. O. D, weight, fatty lever. Difficulty to conceive. Please tell me the possible way to conceive ?
In september of 2014, I had unprotected sex and ever since then, all of my problems started. I was told I had a yeast infection so I took monistat 7. My symptoms started to clear up but not completely. In January I went back, and was tested for Gonohrrea, chlamydia, trich, BV and yeast. All came. What should i do now?
I'm 44 years old female and had my uterus removed 6 years back due to fibroids. Till now all was ok but since last yea l have started putting on weight which is troubling me a lot . What should l do. Is it normal at this age ? I am going on regular walks and also try to follow healthy diet routine but still day by day my weight is increasing. Please do suggest.
I have pcod. Most of the time I have low bp. And hemoglobin is also not upto the mark. I feel weak all the time. I need a good diet chart except medicines.
I want to know about kegel exercises. How and when to do it. Who can do it and what is it's benefit. Is it beneficial for both man and woman.
I am 30 years old my period was on 25 of Nov this month is delayed a week bef I took I pill is this becoz of this pill my period is delayed.
Tummy tuck or abdominoplasty is a frequently performed cosmetic procedure which is meant to improve the looks or appearance of your abdominal region. The primary goal of this procedure is to remove excess skin or fat from the abdominal region and then reconnect the tissues with sutures to get a more toned and flat look.
The requirement for abdominoplasty:
The tummy tuck surgery is for someone who has folds of fat or skin on their abdominal region that results in an unsightly appearance and causes body image issues. These problems may be caused by multiple factors, some of which are mentioned below:
- Significant weight loss: Men or women who have lost a lot of weight tend to have excess loose skin on their bodies as a result of the skin being stretched over a long period of time.
- Pregnancy: Many women who have gone through multiple pregnancies also have similar problems as the skin in their abdominal region tends to stretch over multiple times which may result in the skin becoming flabby.
- You have a weak lower abdominal wall: Some patients tend to generally have a weak lower abdominal wall which over the years tends to protrude and hang. This results in a misshapen body which they want to correct for body image issues.
- To correct scarring from C section: Many women who give birth via C-section tend to have a scar on their body and some abdominal contouring can change the shape and size of the scar, which in turn not only tightens the tummy but also hides the scars.
Considerations before abdominoplasty:
Abdominoplasty isn't recommended if you fall under any of the following categories:
- Still have to lose weight: If you have to lose a lot of weight, then it is advised that you wait till your goal weight is reached and only then consider this procedure. Abdominoplasty isn't meant to reduce weight, but to take out excess skin and flab that remains after weight loss
- Plan on becoming pregnant again: If you are planning to become pregnant again, then the muscles and tissues in your abdomen might loosen and cause a flabby belly again.
- If you have heart disease or other conditions: If you have heart related conditions or are diabetic, then abdominoplasty won't be considered as it might put you at high risk of complications after surgery.