Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Poonam Goyal
Submit a review for Dr. Poonam GoyalYour feedback matters!
I am a diabetic since 1998. On Insulin since 2001. Though the fasting sugar is well in control but PP is shooting beyond 200 level. Using Novomix 30 @ 30 units in morning & 20 units before dinner. Kindly advise how to control the PP?
Hi I am 22 yrs old, and I have a terrible hairfall, dandruff problems and I feel I am obsese, please advise how do I correct my situation.
Hello doctor. She is my friend, and She is under the medication of chemical peeling, doctor told her that do not expose to sunlight and pollution. We want to know. Is that having any negative effects in future if she exposed to sun light and dust anything.
I'm feeling sick. I am going toilet in every 2 hour.& I feel some pain in my intimate area. I thought I am pregnant What should I do!&plz help.
Hey this side ravi mittal, my stomach is getting fatty day by day mye weight is increasing. It seems my digestive system is not working correctly. When I ate anything it doea not dihest properly. please tell me the solution.
I am having diabetes from past 12 years first I started taking insulin for 6 months later I started yoga and walking then I was not taking. Any medication for 2 years then due family problem I stopped both and started with euglocon 5 mg two times daily then almost for 7 years I was with the same medication. But 5 years back my father got expired and my sugar level also got increased and started with insulin now until last four months back my sugar under control I was taking I was taking insugen 50/50 morning 20 and night 16 units plus pioplus LD2 tablet 1-0-1 Since pioplus tablet got stopped manufacturing My doctor started with insuman comb 50 and three new tablets but still I am getting god control of my sugar.
Eating right and exercising are key to healthy weight loss. In no case should you ever consider crash dieting or any form of crash diets. There are many different types of diets popular today. The most common side-effect of dieting is that in most cases weight loss stops the moment a diet is stopped and the individual begins to put on weight instead. Here are a few other after-effects of crash dieting.
- Tiredness: Most diets are centred around limiting your food intake. As a result of this, the body has less food available to convert into energy. This also causes a drop in blood sugar levels. As a result of this, you may find yourself tiring easily and with less energy to go about your normal day.
- Mood changes: Fluctuating blood sugar level can also make you feel irritable and depressed. Limiting your food intake can make you crave food which further adds to your irritability. By cheating on your diet with a sugar laden snack you may cause further fluctuation of insulin levels. This can be seen in the form of temporary elation.
- Slow metabolism: The body needs a certain calorific amount to function. When this is not available, it will turn to stored fat reserves and slow down the rate of metabolism. This can lead to a loss of muscles instead of fats and even stall your weight loss. This is commonly seen in cases of extreme weight loss.
- Loose skin: Dieting only addresses the fat underneath your skin. As you put on weight, your skin stretches to accommodate the gained pounds. Hence, losing a lot of fat can leave you with loose skin and sagging folds. This usually occurs on the upper arms and abdomen. The amount of loose skin left depends on the speed of weight loss, the amount of weight lost and your age. In this case, exercise does little to help and the only way to tackle the loose skin is through surgery.
- Gallstones: When you cut down on the fat quotient of your diet, your gall bladder does not contract as often. In many cases, this can lead to the concentration of bile which further leads to the development of gall stones. These gall stones can be quite uncomfortable and can cause a stomach ache as well. To avoid this, do not cut out fats completely, but include a few healthy fats in your diet.