Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Poonam Goyal
Submit a review for Dr. Poonam GoyalYour feedback matters!
Blood in stool, blood come after first poop then when I try to push further blood drops (fresh bright red), this happens only when I eat chicken, and blood reduces and complete stop within 4 days, this started 5 years ago when I consume meat for 2 days continuously, I assumed as piles and reduced eating meat, one time it come when I eat chicken from KFC and stopped within 3 days, 4 months ago It come again when I eat mango with green chilli on hot day and 300 km travel on bus, burning pain in anus and started to take banana blood stopped in 3 days, my father has piles, I'm 23 age, do I need test related to cancer, now when I eat meat I consume banana then there will be no blood but irritation in anus,
Dark or light colour patches on the skin are a constant embarrassment and definitely a beauty issue. Such pigmentation of the skin is generally caused by exposure to sunlight, allergies or even heredity.
However, these can be reduced considerably with the help of these natural remedies:
1. Potato Power - Potatoes are great for skin pigmentation issues like dark circles, dark patches and even melasma – the brown or greyish brown patches that appear on nose, forehead, cheeks or other areas exposed to the sun.
Grate a medium sized potato, squeeze its juice and apply it on the affected areas. Rinse after half an hour. Use regularly to get desired results.
2. Fruity Bleach - Banana has skin lightening properties. You can also add papaya, if available, to get a great fruity bleach that will help to get rid of all types of skin pigmentation.
Mix the pulp of both these fruits and apply on the face. Rinse after 15-20 minutes to get a glowing skin.
3. Amazing Aloe Vera - Aloe Vera gel has natural anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory ingredients that rejuvenate the skin and help to produce new cells. As a result, when applied on the dark spots, they disappear with regular use leaving behind refreshed and rejuvenated healthy skin.
Mix thoroughly ½ a tsp of honey with 2 table spoons of aloe vera gel and apply on the affected area. Wait for some time before washing it off to get amazing results.
4. Sandal Wood Secret - Sandal wood purifies the blood and also works as a skin tonic. It also offers protection from sunlight and UV rays.
Mix equal quantities of sandalwood powder and rose water to make a smooth paste. Apply on the affected areas and wash after 30 minutes to get soft, rejuvenated skin.
5. Wonders of Cucumber - Cucumber is a skin rejuvenator and combined with lemon, it works wonders to lighten up the skin.
Extract some cucumber juice and mix with lemon juice. Apply on the skin and rinse after some time. You can use each of them separately too, they are even effective on their own.
6. Awesome Apple Cider Vinegar - Apple Cider Vinegar contains alpha-hydroxy acid that gently exfoliates the skin to bring out fresh, younger looking skin.
Mix equal quantities of apple cider vinegar with water and apply on the dark or light patches on the skin. Wash off after some time.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: 5 Face Rejuvenation Myths Debunked?
Hello, can a dissociative disorder people never be healthy? Life long they have to take medicine. I am helpless, please help me what to do? Can anxiety be so strong that I have seizure it's effect my right ride of brain and it's got steaf. My family is very worried.
Do Ayurveda have any cure for Diabetes which is recently diagnosed? I am diagnosed with High Blood sugar last month only prior to that I had normal Blood Glucose level. Presently My Fasting is 120 post is 220.
It is not just emotional well-being or compatibility that gives you a happy life with your partner. It is also important that you share an interesting physical relationship and have a sense of fulfillment with your partner in bed to explore the bliss of conjugal life. It has often been observed that most couples complain of not reaching the orgasm while having sexual intercourse with each other.
This issue is especially faced by women, who claim to have never experienced orgasm during the action. Well, this is a condition that has medical help. You can always be frank and honest to your doctor and share the problem.
Things to know before calling up a doctor
Orgasm is often attached to psychological strings. Most women don’t experience orgasm due to psychological reasons like hesitation, unconfident about own body, a feeling of guilt or depression. In such cases, a doctor can help you by counselling. But, you must know that you are absolutely normal and can have a normal sex life. It is just the psychological barriers that are preventing you from reaching the orgasm.
Surprising Causes Behind It
- Wearing high heals
- Sitting on a desk all day long
- Lack of masturbation
When you must visit the doctor?
Your orgasm can be affected by a number of physical problems or serious health issues. Diseases like diabetes and multiple sclerosis usually affect the nerves and therefore reduce the ability to reach orgasm. You can immediately consult the doctor for resolving such issues.