Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. PoonamYour feedback matters!
Hi Doctors, I have a good hair growth an average beard growth. I want a good suggestions about growing a very thick and long beards any medications or creams you can refer me for the growth of a good and thick and dark beard please prescribe me and is minoxidil good I use coconut oil and almond oil mixed together as my hair oil daily in the morning and night.
I am a 29yr old female. I has been suffering from severe skin irritation problems in my left hand. What should I can do?
I got rid of pimples after a long time but still scars and pores are there. Can you please tell me any treatment that will help me soon as possible. I hope that will help. Thanks.
I am a 24year old female with dark skin tone so please suggest me the best and safe skin lightening cream and uneven skin tone with acne scars or is there any way to naturally whiten the skin quickly.
I am having pimples. How can I control them? I have oily skin and sweating is more. Sir / mam help me solving this problem.
I am losing much of my hairs, I have tried all shampoos even started oiling my hairs ,and I have dandruff also.
Suffering from dark spot if I get hit somewhere. Kindly provide the indication or symptom, treatment.
I am asking just a general question that I have seen people who are heavy smokers and smoking 1-2 pack if cigarettes daily & they seem to have healthy skin & I who smokes alternatively & just 2-3 cigarettes is getting skin problems like roughness, irregular skin & facial burning. Please suggest me something.
Want to know if a safe homeopathic medicine is available for having a clean and hydrated skin of the face, I have a very dull and dark and patchy skin.
Doctor sir my getting to black. And tanning I am used pandrem pluse after using this I got fair skin but I am not using now my fack again dark. So what to do now please answer to this please give me suggestions and I want to get fair skin.
The skin can get dull and result in acne and other breakouts if exposed to the sun or other environmental factors. Homeopathic treatments have one major advantage over other forms of treatment that is they do not have any side effects.
Some homeopathic treatments for getting clear skin are-
1. Sulphur - Symptoms of dry and scaly skin can be treated by sulphur. It can also be used to treat skin eruptions such as pimples and pimple marks.
2. Bovista - Bovista is a homeopathic remedy used for disorders resulting from excessive use of cosmetics. Pimples and dark skin are problems caused by excessive cosmetic products use and treating these symptoms with bovista can help in achieving a clear and healthy skin.
3. Psorinum - People affected by overactive sebaceous glands, which results in excessive oil production benefit from using Psorinum. It will remove symptoms of greasy skin and pimples caused as a result of oily skin.
4. Silicea - Silicea is a homeopathic medicine used when acne leaves deep marks on the skin. This treatment gets rid of the scars to give a clear skin.
5. Sepia - Discoloration of the face caused due to liver disorders or hormonal imbalance is treated by Sepia. Sepia eliminates these discolorations and gives you clear and healthy skin. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
The skin is the first organ, which shows the signs of ageing. Whether it is wrinkles or stretch marks the first signs will be shown on the skin. Stretch marks are not only the cause of ageing, but also form due to obesity, sudden increase in height, sudden weight loss or gain, etc. You might often think of how to get rid of these marks as they aren't attractive and make the skin look old. Here are a few ayurvedic remedies to get rid of stretch marks:
- Olive Oil: Olive oil is a wonderful type of cleanser and moisturizer. Olive oil cures the damaged collagen of the skin. It also helps to increase the blood flow to the surface of the skin.
- Cocoa butter: Cocoa butter can be used as a moisturizer. It helps to improve the elasticity of the skin. By hydrating the skin, it also improves the appearance of the skin. Besides cocoa butter, you can also use almond oil, Vitamin E oil and lavender oil.
- Aloe vera gel: Aloe Vera has a variety of uses for the body. In the case of stretch marks, aloe vera gel helps lighten the stretch marks. This will eventually result in complete disappearance of the stretch marks.
- Sesame oil: Mix Sesame oil with pure olive and almond oil and massage it gently over stretch marks area, this will help lighten the marks on skin.
- Sandalwood: Sandalwood helps the skin to cool down. It also improves the elasticity of the skin.
- Potato Juice: Potato juice contains a lot of antioxidants which help to soothe the skin and remove stretch marks.
- Alfalfa: Alfalfa has a huge amount of Vitamin K, Vitamin E and amino acids. These help in curing damaged collagen in the skin which is the prime cause of stretch marks.
- Castor Oil: Castor oil helps to stimulate collagen and elastin production. It also helps the damaged tissues regain their original shape. It also helps the skin to return to its original position after suffering from stretching.
Apart from the above mentioned oils, regular yoga asanas, stretching exercises, nutritious diet, and a wholesome meal is a must for your skin nourishment. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.