Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Poonam ChaudharyYour feedback matters!
I had sex with my wife who is pregnant with 8 month and just after that her ovary is paining, is it something serious?
Hi, I am 29 years old woman my husband finds less interest in me he is obsessed with big round butts and breast of foreign girls and expected the same from me kindly assist how can I get a voluptuous figure like a foreign model.
Hi, My wife's pregnancy reports are positive and now I am asking you can I do intercourse with her and how many times I can do now please give me answer thanks.
All of us have our 'good and bad hours' each day. While there are the night owls, who are more productive and ideating in the late night hours, there are others who like to be the early bird that literally catches the worm. For both these categories, there are again hours where the energy wanes. Did you know there are some simple techniques that can help to maintain consistent levels of energy throughout the day?
As much as possible, try and maintain a regular routine in terms of waking up, eating at the same hours as closely as possible, and retiring for the day. The biological clock or circadian rhythm needs to be maintained as much as possible if high productivity is desired.
Here are some things that can be completely and easily controlled to keep your energy levels steady through the day.
- Vitamin & mineral deficiency: It is important that we include loads of fresh fruits and vegetables in our diet, in order to nourish our body with required vitamin and minerals. This is important that a deficiency of vitamins like B12, D can often lead to fatigue or low energy levels.
- Hypothyroidism: Fatigue is one of the most common signs hypothyroidism and as per clinal records it has been established patients suffering from hypothyroidism have reported a significat drop in the level of fatigue by getting their hypothyroid treated.
- Sleep patterns: Be it going to bed or waking up, try and maintain a pattern that does not vary too much, at least not drastically. After waking up, a good dose of light in the morning is very helpful. If your work requires you to sleep during the day, ensure you get up into a room that is well and brightly lit.
- Exercise: Whether is it Saturday or cloudy, a 30 minute workout does magic like nothing else. Get outdoors and be it a walk or a run, cycling or swimming, you will see nothing else boosts your energy as well as this.
- Nutrition: Reduced carbohydrates, a good dose of protein, ample hydration, adequate fiber intake, and good quantity of dry fruits are somethings to definitely follow. Start with a good breakfast that can boost your energy requirements for the day and eat less as the day goes by.
- Caffeine: One of the most pleasant experience is to wake up to have a refreshing cup of coffee. While it sounds exotic, the body benefits more if this caffeine is provided sometime later in the day when the energy levels are low.
- Alcohol: For many, alcohol could be a way of stress busting, but if scientifically looked at, alcohol reduces the quality of sleep and leaves you feeling unrested. It also leaves one tired and irritated. If possible, the alcohol intake should be at least 2 hours before bedtime.
- Power naps: Highly proven technique, where possible, a power nap of 15 minutes is believed to boost up energy levels significantly.
These are some methods to boost your energy levels. Most of it something completely controllable and changeable by you, all it requires is a conscious effort from you. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.
My wife is not comfortable with me for sex at anytime .she is not interest in sex anytime. If I touch my wife boobs or any she abuse me. Please help me.
My girl friend has irregular periods ,is it safe to have sex during safest period? What is considered as the safest period. Suggest me when to have sex without the fear of pregnancy!
I had my periods cycles as 2 July 2016 8 Aug 2016 12 sep 2016 17 oct 2016 18 nov 2016 23 Dec 2016 and 25 Jan 2017 from 30th Jan till 3rd March we had unprotected sex every other day (means leaving 1 day in between for e.g day 1 we had sex so next day no sex on day 3 again sex we did this till 3rd March 2017) in order to get conceived but still no signs n symptoms. Can any1 tell me how to use prega-news pregnancy detection kit whether to store it in fridge right after buying from Pharmacy n than keep it at room temperature n than use it?
Why there is irregular bleeding after periods? Is there any chance to worry about? It's first tym bleeding occurs after periods. What do you suggest?
Sir please tell me agr 3 mhine ka fetous ho aur pregnant lady ko agr mtp di gyi ho uske bad bhi abortion nhi hua ho to kya fetus ki death ho jayegi.
Hello doctor. I had too late an ipill on 15th July and my periods were due on 1 august but I still haven't got them. Is it too soon to take the test or is this a side effect of the pill?
My mother is 51 years old, and over the past one year, she has been having cough problems. This seems to happen every two days (sometimes before food, sometimes after). On some of these occasions it is just cough, but on others it leads her to throw up (not necessarily food, sometimes only phlegm). One of the previous doctors she had consulted, recommended she take an endoscopy of esophagus, but she is not comfortable with that. Do these symptoms have anything to do with menopause? is there an alternative to endoscopy? if endoscopy is a must, can it be done with anesthesia? kindly advice. Someone I know from work has consulted with you for their mother who had similar symptoms, hence seeking your guidance.
Mene abi abortion karaya he 3 month baby due to medical region. So after how many day I do sex regularly.
Most women attain menopause between the ages of late 40s and early 60s, the average age being about 51. This is an important milestone in a women's gynecological history. One major change is altered female hormone levels, and this leads to a lot of physiological changes. From hot flashes to mood swings, there is also increased predisposition to osteoporosis and uterine cancer.
If you have not had your menstrual cycles for close to 12 months, chances are you are into menopause. So, that means absolutely no vaginal bleeding anymore whatsoever. However, if you experience bleeding, even spotting, be on the alert. It is not normal and needs to be examined, and if required, diagnosed and treated.
Postmenopausal bleeding or PMB, as it is popularly called, can be due to a variety of reasons. While it could be something as trivial as inflammation of the uterine or vaginal lining, it could also be an indication of more severe issues like cancer.
- Atrophic vaginitis: Decreasing hormonal levels lead to increased dryness and therefore inflammation of the vaginal and uterine tissue. This is one of the common causes of bleeding after menopause.
- Endometrial atrophy: Also caused by lower hormone levels, the lining of the body of the uterus gradually thins down and can get inflamed.
- Polyps: Noncancerous growths in the uterus, cervix, vulva, or vagina can also lead to bleeding.
- Infections: General infection of any area along the uterine tract could lead to occasional bleeding.
- Cancers: Though only 1 in 10 PMB cases turn out to be cancers, the prognosis improves with early diagnosis and intervention.
Diagnosis: As repeated above, reach out to your doctor if you notice postmenopausal bleeding. Diagnostic methods could include the following:
- Physical examination such as Pap smear
- Transvaginal ultrasound
- Endometrial biopsy
- Dilatation and Curettage
Treatment: Needless to say, this would depend on the diagnosis. For very minor cases with diagnosis like altered hormone levels, no treatment may be required other than modification of the hormone replacement therapy. For endometrial atrophy and atrophic vaginitis, use of estrogen creams and pessaries would be sufficient. Polyps would require removal followed by cauterization (application of slight heat) to stop the bleeding.
Cancer: This would depend on the type and location and require a combination of chemotherapy and surgery. Removal of the uterus also may be required in some cases. So, if you have had bleeding of any sort after a year of menopause, do not ignore it. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
Hello Dr, Please tell me if I will take apetamin while breastfeeding is it safe for my baby and me Because I eat a lot of food per day but I can't gain weight please help me.
Premature ejaculation is the uncontrolled ejaculation that occurs when a man experiences orgasm and expels semen soon after sexual intercourse. One out of the three men faces this problem. If it is happening on a regular basis, then it is a cause of concern.
Causes for premature ejaculation
- Abnormal hormone level
- Abnormal levels of brain chemicals
- Thyroid problem
- Damage of nervous system
- Infection in the urethra or prostate
- Psychological cause
- Erectile dysfunction
- Anxiety about intercourse
- Cultural guilt related to sexual pleasure
- Relationship problems
This problem can be treated using modern techniques like sex therapy, medication or cognitive behavior therapy. Our ancient Indian literature like 'kamasutra' describes various methods of ayurvedic treatment by combining various herbs and natural ingredients.
Following are some of the ayurvedic ingredients for treating premature ejaculation:
- Safed musli (Chlorphytum Borivillianum): It is a small herbs rich in saponnins. It acts as natural source of antioxidants.
- Kali musli (Curculigo Orchiodes): It is a small herb rich natural tannins. It's a small shrub having thick leaves.
- Semal museli (Salmalia Malabarica): It is a herb the extracts of which contains tannic acid and gallic acid as active chemicals.
- Gokshur (Tribulus Terrestris): It is a herb that acts as a urinary bladder cleanser.
- Shatavari (Asparagus Racemosus): It is a herb that helps overcome physical weakness.
- Ashwagandha(Withania Somniferum): It is a dense and hairy shrub that boosts stamina, gives rejuvenation and helps in secretion of semen.
- Akarkara (Anacyclus Pyrethrum): It is a hairy shrub that improves the level of stamina.
- Jaiphal (Myristica Fragrans): The barks and leaves of jaiphal boosts energy and fights microbial infections.
The above mentioned ingredients can be combined together in form of a 'churan' and can be taken to overcome problems of premature ejaculation. Ayurveda is the oldest form of medicine providing natural solution with no side effects. Hence it should be given preference over the modern techniques. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
2. Try not to eat or drink anything half an hour before and after taking medicine. Except water.
3. Avoid coffee, raw onion, garlic till on homeopathic medicines as these interfere with the action of homeopathic medicines.
4. Avoid using perfumes or strong smelling deodorant.
5. Avoid the use of camphor in any form where homeopathic medicines have been kept as camphor antidotes all medicines prepared from vegetable sources.
6. If you are taking medicines for hypertension, diabetes, epilepsy, asthma or any other chronic disease, do not stop them immediately. Consult your doctor and if advised then only reduce their dosage.
Making brain feel sluggish or drowsy or exhausted depends on the interplay between few brain chemical norepinephrine dopamine n serotonin. Norepinephrine and dopamine make you alert and serotonin makes you calm and drowsy. Food for a good concentration level. Egg, sprouts, fish, flax seed, walnut improve brain performance and prevent brain illness Alzheimer, depression. Antioxidant-rich fruit and veg like apple, strawberries, mangos, lemon, are great for brain. Vitamin b complex, beta carotene n vit c are important in preventing free radical damage of the brain. They also play a vital role in energy generation in preserving attention n memory.