Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Poonam Chaudhary
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Poonam ChaudharyYour feedback matters!
What are possibilities of getting a pregnancy with protected sex (using a condom and not releasing inside vagina). I recently got married and she is under her ovulation period now. We had sex 3 to 4 times now and I have always made sure to come out before I discharge. Is this safe. Please advise as we are not planning for a kid now. Am I supposed to give her some pills.
Acupuncture is an alternative medicinal practice that involves stimulating certain pressure points on the body with a needle that penetrates the skin to reduce pain or to treat different health conditions. Most patients try out acupuncture if everything else fails and when their doctors have pronounced their problem unfixable. It is also opted when the physician prescribed medicines have brought no pain relief. Others have discovered that continuous acupuncture tends to make conventional medicines seem moderate.
In case you have not tried out acupuncture and are interested to know whether it is justified regardless of your time and cash, here are five urging motivations that show that acupuncture works:
- It is a personalized healthcare: No two acupuncture therapy patients get a similar treatment for a similar illness or uneasiness. Acupuncturists treat the patients, not the sicknesses. They are prepared to take in everything about you, from the sound of your voice to the nature of your skin to the radiance in your eyes. They think about your entire story over a significant time span. They see your body as a system of related parts: muscles, bones, belt, organs, blood and body liquids. They see what is insufficient and what is trapped, rationally and also physically, and make alterations, thereby encouraging the body's own recovering capacity.
- It is not something to fear: Of course, you may feel the needles and their quick impacts; however, you need not be on edge. In case you are feeling throbbing pains every day in general, you will not even feel the needles go in since the pinch is very minute.
- It shows great after effects: You may go for acupuncture to cure your neck and shoulder pain, and find that the pain reduces. Then, your anxiety level, sleep quality, processing, and general disposition improve and enhance as well.
- It gets to the root: Needle therapy medicines are profoundly mending since they centre around the patient's present condition, explore why their indications are showing and intend to treat the hidden underlying driver.
- It works: Acupuncture has been around before written history. The most punctual composed record originates from a couple of 100 years before the BC. In case it did not work, it surely would not have been done for a large number of years and spread through many Asian medicinal heredities.
Researchers attempt to see how acupuncture functions from a biomedical point of view. Some point to its impacts on fascia, the connective tissue that surrounds every one of our muscles and organs. Some indicate to acupuncture’s capacity to stimulate the limbic framework and autonomic sensory system. Therefore, acupuncture works in many ways and has proven to be the best alternative treatment. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.
I’m 25 years old female and going to get married on April 29th. My period Date is 5th March. I consulted with one Gynaecologist also to prepare my period Date becs I will have to visit temples after my marriage till May 10th. Doctor suggested me to take duoluton L medicine for 15 days from March 5th so tat I will get my periods around March 20-22. My concern is will this medicine work and will I get my periods if I stop the tablet after 15 days becs my regular period cycle is 30 days with no PCOD problem. Also I want to know if I get my periods on March 20-22 becs of the tablet then do I need to continue the medicine till May month or not.
I'm 20 weeks pregnant and at this time it is found in my ultrasound report that I have low placenta. Now what problems may I face?
Being able to manage your time efficiently either at work or school is crucial to getting work done on time. Chances are, you’ve come across a time management article at least once in the past. Throughout your day, your time is constantly being taken up by something. You can tentatively split your time between three aspects: thoughts, conversations and actions. Regardless of what line of work you are in, these three things will take up most of your time. Distractions can also come in the form of any of these three. It is not practical to think you can get rid of these distractions, but you can decide how much time you give to each one. In order to successfully manage your time, here are a few things you can try:
1. Create a daily plan:
Before you start your day, make a list of all the things you wish to accomplish throughout the day. Create a precise plan for what you want to do and when you want to do it. Set time limits to each task and stick to it. When you say you want to give a certain task 30 minutes, give it only 30 minutes and move on to the next. Sticking to timings will help you complete more items on your plan.
2. Know the deadlines:
Mark when your work is due in your calendar and create your schedule accordingly. For example, if you know your project is due at the beginning of next week, don’t wait till the day before to finish it. Start doing it the day you receive it. Finish of a little part of the project each day. This way you won’t have to worry about it being incomplete and you can work on other things in the day too.
3. Learn to say No:
Learn to say no when you already have too much on your plate. It’s okay to tell people that you simply do not have the time to do it, rather than saying okay and not getting it done. It is also important to say no to distractions. If you feel it is taking time away from your work, defer it to a later time. Complete what you need to for the time being and look at the distraction another time.
When creating a task list make sure you prioritize too. Put tasks in order of when they have to be done and how much of a priority it is. Make sure you leave yourself enough time to go over your work and make any changes if necessary.
5. Remember it is impossible to get everything done:
It is important to remember that it is not always possible to finish everything on your task list. Sometimes you may finish 6 out of 10 and other times you may finish all 10. Do not get discouraged when you are not able to finish everything. Simply make sure the more urgent tasks are done and try to find time to finish the rest the next day.
I am sexually active and last time I had unprotected sex .after that I had an I Pill (emergency contraceptive tablet) on 7th June. There was no pain or bleeding for some days but on 13 june I had some bleeding which was like my periods. I had my last periods on 1 June to 6th June. And now the problem is that why I am having this blood going on and it is from 2 days that I am having this bleeding and it is continuing to go on. So is it normal?
I am 25 year old. Now 46 days pregnancy. 46 days scan light pregnancy forming. Doctor said now pregnancy is start but heart beat after 50 days start. So I am very scared. Doctor said again 15 days after coming that time heart beat checking. Pls suggestion why now heart beat is not came?
I am 24 years female. This month my periods are 4 days late and then heavy bleeding since 12 days and stomach pain also. Is there any tablet to stop bleeding flow. Please suggest me what should I do?
On the auspicious occasion of makar sankranti I wish all the users a very happy sankranti. With the occasion one food product is associated and that is til (or sesame seeds). Here are some benefits of sesame seeds
1) It acts as antioxidant and has anti inflammatory response.
2) It is rich in magnesium hence good in respiratory ailments
3) It is rich in calcium and hence good for bone health
4) It cut down the bad cholesterol and increases good cholesterol
5) It lowers the bp hence good for patients of hypertension.
6) It support healthy digestive system.
7) It is rich in protein and hence must item for all vegetarians.
Hope you all have wonderful healthy year ahead.
Stay healthy stay updated
Dr. Rama Bhardwaj