Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Poonam ChandoraYour feedback matters!
I am 31 years female with primary infertility I will be having pinning and prickling sensation over right side of lower abdomen ie near ovary region and also will be having severe breast pains if these pains are there I will get periods I don't know what to do and why these are coming. One more thing is when female conceived she will not have breast pains and stomach pain? Pls help me.
•Prepare a paste with amla powder (dry amla pieces and make powder) and a teaspoon of honey and lick it twice daily, it is an effective home remedy for cough.
•To get relief from dry cough use chutney of green or dry amla ground with green coriander leaves.
•To reduce the body temperature during summer, mix amla juice with water and also reduces temperature during fever.
•To prepare Amla juice take 3 teaspoons of dry amla fruits wash them thoroughly and soak in water over night. Mash and squeeze the soaked amla in the next morning, filter the juice and preserve in the refrigerator.
•Use pure coconut oil boiled with amla fruits for regular application on hair. Apply this oil at night and massage scalp. Wash it off next day morning.
•Make powder with dry fruits of amla, add rock salt for taste. Consume this mixture with hot cooked rice with a teaspoon of ghee. This reduces indigestion and acidity.
•Take 1 teaspoon of amla powder with 1 cup of hot water and drink it first in the morning, it is the best hair care treatment.
•A mixture of amla fruit juice with sugar is prescribed as a remedy for burning in the vagina.
•To reduce oily in the hair, mix 3 teaspoons of amla water with 3 teaspoons of lemon juice and wash the hair with it.
•Take 4 spoons of amla juice with equal quantity of water in empty stomach in the morning and in the evening to control hyperacidity and mental health.
•Juice of the amla bark combined with honey and turmeric is a remedy for gonorrhea.
•Amla can reduce blood sugar level and helpful in diabetes, for this add 3 spoons of amla water to a glass of regular water and consume regularly 4 times to 5 times a day.
•Take amla juice twice a day it helps in relieving asthma and bronchitis complications.
•Amla increases creation of red blood cell thus improves strength of teeth and nails.
•Amla is popular in prevention and treatment of respiratory disorders and also improves brain functioning.
•Amla contains polyphenol and tannins which reduces oxidative stress in diabetic patient.
•In case of nose bleeding, put 2 drops of amla juice in the nose and apply paste of ground amla on the head. If fresh amla is not available soak dry amla in water for sometime then grind this and apply on the head. This relieves from nose bleeding.
•To get rid from bedwetting problem, mix 1 gram amla, 1 gram caraway seeds and 2 grams candy sugar and take this with cold water.
•Take 30ml of fresh amla juice once in a day for 5 days regularly to kill intestinal worms.
•To improve vision take 250ml of water, soak 6 grams of amla powder at night. Strain this water in the morning and wash the eyes with this water. It relieves all diseased conditions of the eyes.
We are a newly married couple and my wife finds it painful to have sex as I am quite huge for her what can I do to ensure our sexual experience is smoother?
Dear sir, My Girlfriend was pregnant for one month but we both don't want a baby now. So we want to abortion. Please help me she is one month pregnant.
She has bad stomach pain and back pain just before 5 to 10 days of periods. Its very bad pain . After periods she is normal. What is the issue ? Can any one help.
When it comes to the health benefits of pumpkin seeds, they are many in number. Pumpkin seeds are high in zinc, magnesium and vitamins like K and E. Many people are not aware of that and they throw away the seeds after they prepare a pumpkin dish. Pumpkin seeds are very beneficial for those who are suffering from long-term diseases like Arthritis, heart diseases and cancer.
We can consume pumpkin seeds in a lot of ways like chewing the seeds or crushing the seeds.
* Stress Relief: The anti-stress neurochemical in the pumpkin seeds helps relieve anxiety and other related conditions.
* Osteoporosis: Pumpkin seeds are very beneficial for women who are suffering from osteoporosis as it contains a good amount of zinc which helps to boost the immune system and fights osteoporosis.
* Prevents Cancer: One of the most deadliest and common diseases which is spreading is cancer. The best health benefit of pumpkin seeds is that it helps to prevent any type of cancer.
* Diabetes: Pumpkin seeds are rich in acids, which helps the diabetic patients to regulate the insulin and also protects the diabetic patient from kidney problems.
* Kidneys: Those who are suffering from kidney stones should consume pumpkin seeds on a regular basis or at least once in a week. These seeds will dissolve the stones naturally.
* Relieve the Pain: The Anti-inflammatory properties of pumpkin seeds help to reduce pain and inflammation.
* Super-Food: Pumpkin seeds can be termed as a Superfood, because it boosts our energy levels.
* Heart-healthy: Those who are suffering from heart problems should make it a habit to consume pumpkin seeds which help to get rid of coronary artery and cardiovascular disease.
From time to time, it's a good idea for a man to undergo an STD screening. This is true if a man is enjoying the company of more than one sexual partner, if he isn't sure that his partner is monogamous (or if he is not), or if he's thinking about unprotected sex with a steady partner for the first time. Men should consider STD screening an integral part of penis care, not something that can be overlooked or put off!
What happens during an STD screening?
For many men, the thought of a strange messing around with their junk is the stuff of nightmares - even if that inspection happens in a medical setting. Here's what a guy can expect:
1. A ton of questions. A guy will be asked a multitude of questions, and some of them might seem to be asking for 'too much information.' A doctor will need to know about a man's sexual history, how many partners he has had recently (or ever), what kind of sexual activity he engages in and any health issues that might have arisen during those encounters. The doctor will ask blunt questions and expect frank answers. This is not the time to be coy!
2. A physical examination. A guy can expect to have his equipment explored a bit by the physician. This will include a visual examination for any lesions, irritations, bumps, bruises, sores and the like. It will also include a physical examination in which the doctor will touch the penis and surrounding area. The goal is to find any lumps or bumps that can't be seen, only felt.
3. Swabs and urine tests. During an STD screening, the doctor might want to take samples for examination by a laboratory. In order to do this, swabbing is typically used. This means using an instrument that looks very much like a Q-tip, passing it over and around any questionable areas to pick up a variety of cells from that area, and then sending those cells to the lab for examination. A man might also be used to provide a urine sample.
4. Blood testing. Blood tests are extremely helpful in STD screening, as they pick up infections that might be latent in the body - meaning that there are no outward signs of it at the moment. Herpes is a good example of this. A man who is having an active outbreak shows signs of the problem, but during the times between outbreaks, it can be impossible to tell a man has herpes simply by looking at him. A blood test, however, can reveal the truth.
5. More invasive examinations. A man who is dealing with a particular issue might undergo more invasive testing. For instance, a guy who engages in regular anal play and complains of bleeding or pain in that area might be examined there to figure out what the problem might be. However, rest assured that the doctor will be gentle and try to cause as little embarrassment as possible. Doctors have seen it all, so nothing a guy says will shock them or make them view him differently.
A man who is worried about STDs should take special care to prevent the problem by using condoms whenever he has sex with a new partner, ensuring he is in a monogamous relationship before going without protection, and getting STD screening on a regular basis, regardless of his relationship status.
When it comes to penis health, a man can also make great strides toward better penis care with a good penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). Though no crème can prevent a sexually transmitted disease, the regular application of a crème indicates good penis hygiene; and that means a man will be faster to catch the first signs of an STD if he does contract one. A guy should look for a luxurious combination of Shea butter and vitamin E, as well as other nutrients and vitamins, to ensure his penis skin stays in tip-top shape.