Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Poonam ChandoraYour feedback matters!
If me and my gf has already tested for hiv and std. And we both are not detected any std .and then we regularly started oral sex and intercourse without protection. Is it safe? Can we get any std ?please.
I have multiple fibroids my age is 37 years want to conceive but not conceiving I have 12 years son what treat meant I should take for conceiving.
A mother’s milk is said to be the most nutritious food for a new born baby. It contains the perfect balance of carbohydrates, fats, proteins, vitamins and minerals needed for your baby and changes to keep up with your baby’s growing needs. However, the benefits of breastfeeding extend way beyond nutritional value. Breastfeeding is beneficial for both you and your baby. Ideally, a baby should be breastfed for at least the first six months.
Here are 5 major benefits of breastfeeding.
- Stronger immunity: Mother’s milk is rich in antibodies and a number of unique compounds that help the newborn child’s body fight bacterial and viral infections. No other form of baby food is as rich in these antibodies. Babies who have been breastfed have a lower risk of suffering from ailments such as ear infection, stomach upsets and respiratory problems. The first milk expressed by a woman’s breasts after giving birth is known as colostrums. This milk coats the baby’s digestive system and prevents the growth of harmful bacteria.
- Fewer allergies: Breast milk is easier to digest than formula or cow’s milk. This protects the gastrointestinal passages from inflammation and prevents undigested food from triggering allergic reactions. Being breastfed can also reduce the number of allergies a child may suffer from in their later years.
- Healthy body weight: Breastfeeding makes a child less likely to suffer from obesity in their later childhood and adult years. This is because breast milk contains less insulin and more hormones as compared to formula. This helps regulate fat absorption. On an average, babied fed on formula put on weight quickly and are more likely to overeat in their later years.
- Stronger bones: Breastfeeding is beneficial for both the child and the mother. When a woman is breastfeeding her child, her body’s ability to absorb calcium increases. This helps increase bone density, especially as pregnancy can make bones weak.
- Builds a strong mother-child bond: After 9 months of carrying a child to term, giving birth may lead to post partum depression and a mother may feel the connection between her and the child severed. Breastfeeding helps nurture this connection and provides emotional relief to both the mother and child. For the mother, this experience releases hormones that reduce stress and relax the body. For the baby, close physical contact is very important and this process provides the perfect opportunity to do so. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
Vata diseases. Dryness of the body. Constipation. Neuro muscular skeletal diseases. Preparation for detoxification therapy (vaman and virechana). Oleation (snehana) – internal is carried out as singular therapeutic measure for many diseases but in majority of the cases it is done as preparatory treatment for shodhana therapy (vaman and virechana) procedure
Oleation (snehana) – internal is carried out mainly with the help of medicated ghee selected accordingly to the disease dosha condition in gradually increasing doses after assessing the agni. At times combination of various other material like oil, ghee, vasa, majja or their combinations are used. There are two methods for internal oleation:
Acchha sneha. Where a sneha drug (ghee or other) is directly ingested without any addition except a pinch of saindhava. Vicharana sneha. In this case the sneha is mixed with some or other food eaten or it is taken by some other route than oral routediet
Before the oleation (snehana) – internal has to be taken on empty stomach if it is to be used for shodhana therapy. The patient should have taken his last food atleast 10 hrs prior to snehapan. After patient is advised to have only warm water after snehapan (normaly ghee). If other material is used for snehana then accordingly various soups are to be used. Patient is not supposed to have anything except hot water until he still has the smell of the ghee in his eructation. Food should be consumed only when patients feel hungry. Heavy, very spicy junk food must be avoided during the course of the treatment.
Benefitsoleates the body. Moisturizes the entire body from within outside. Improves the elasticity of the body. Increases the mobility of the all the systems. Alleviates the vata. Reduces the pains, aches from the muscle adjoining skeletal system. Dislodges the toxins of the body helps in bringing to the gi tract.
The oleation (snehana) – internal should not be carried out without consultation. Should not be used in the patient with intolerance without testing. The doses has to be increased gradually.