Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in New Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Poonam BhartiYour feedback matters!
I have some problem that I have loose motion like situation. Daily I am going to toilet 4 times. I went to factor and he gave me capsule of Pantop for 10 days. I already taken 5 capsules. After gap of 02 days one day I skip breakfast means after 02 hours of fresh up I felt that some pain in my chest and so much gas in stomach. I thought it is due to gas. Then I took 03 Dosa and sauce with sambhar. Immediately pain gone but from that day I am feeling that something is struck in food pipe. Please help me what to do. I am in tension because some mild pain is also.
Hi, I have a newborn baby boy who is 18 days old. My wife is not breast feeding him, she says that the child remains hungry with her provided feed. Hence, she has been feeding him with some powder milk product. The kid takes the preparation and vomits it for once or twice a day and on his tongue white residues remain. Please advice me what is to be done and how can I clean the residue on the tongue and prevent the vomiting, do I have any other substitutes. Rest there are no issues. Thanks Pawan Soni.
Ma'am, my friend of age 20 have some problems with periods. The hasn't got regular periods. After consulting a doctor she is now getting periods regularly since last 2 months. But this month when the time of period comes the flow of the unmatured egg is irregular and it is not like the normal. Also the amount of the blood is less. Some black bloody thing is coming out and it is now continued for 12 days. She is now not taking any type of alopethic medicine. She is just taking Ashokarist. Please help her ma'am by consulting and showing the right way what to do for it?
I feel so weak for past few weeks and my energy level is very low. What should I do for good health?
I am 35 weeks pregnant. At 27 week my doc performed TIFFA scanning and the result is normal. But when I went to check up yesterday they perform usg ob scan and sexologist told that AFI level is 4.8 and there is light sweeping in baby's kidney nd also said that its nothing to worry. My gym suggest me to take alamin injection day by day and arginine granules daily. And now I am worrying about my baby is can go when the afi level increases? And till now I don't have any complications and its my first pregnancy I am 25 years old. Please tell me is it normal?
Sir, I have to go for a 5km long race. During my practice session I got my muscles are stretched and got lot of pain in my both of lower legs. please help me as soon as possible bcoz this race is very imp for me. Thanks.
Mere penis me pichle 3 mahine se proper erection ni ho raha hai. Or jb erect hota hai to pahle jesi hardness bhi nahi aa rahi hai. I am unmarried. Age .25 year. Suggest me home remedies to avoid this problem.
I am 42 years old I am type 2 diabetic for last 5 years I am using Gluconorm SR 1gr tablet twice a day shall I continue or I need to change the medicine, Presently I am suffering with indigestion problem.
I have got a swelling near anal it's actually internally I can feel it when I insert my finger inside it's on the left side. Sometimes it pains sometime it doesn't. After passing the stool it pains with burning sensation. There's no blood in it. No mucus. The stool is also soft and it passing with normal frequency. Pls suggest some medicine for this.
Sir I had suffocation for last 1 month and due to this my heartbeat also increases sir please tell me what should I do?
Sir I am 20 year old boy. And from last 3 days I am getting pain in backbone, tried several home remedies, please help!
I am suffering from hypo thyroid detect last 4 years I was taking thyroxine sodium salt 100mg. Three years now 75 mg. What can I eat or not eat.
I am 26 year old working girl. My wight is 60 kg. How can I reduce my weight. My belly is increasing.
I am 25 year old male I have a hiccups easily and once it starts it will not stop and last for almost 2-3 hours and I do not know what to do please help?
I have too much fat in my body. I want to lose it. And I can't control my properly. What should I eat or do?
My skin has become dull, and looks lifeless. I have an uneven skin tone and mild dark circles too. What can I do to bring the glow back?
Payal she is a 19 years old, live in Kolkata, Major problem is hair fall please give a suggest what she's do.
Infertility is a condition, which is characterized by the inability to have a baby for over a year in spite of having planned and unprotected sex. It is a pretty common phenomenon for both men and women. However, there are several treatments available for both the sexes to help them recover from this problem. Here are some of the most common treatments available for infertility:
1. Changing your lifestyle: Certain factors in your lifestyle, which may cause you to be infertile include the medications you take, lack of exercise or not having intercourse frequently enough or not at the right time. The solution for these problems is simply incorporating certain changes in your daily life, such as exercising more, sticking to a healthy diet or having intercourse more often at the right time.
2. Sperm retrieval: Sperm retrieval is the technique used when you cannot ejaculate or when there is hardly any sperm present in your semen. It is also used in case of a low sperm count.
1. Intrauterine insemination: Intrauterine insemination is a process in which healthy sperm cells are put into the uterus so that the egg gets fertilized when it is released. The sperm cells have to be inserted at the time when your ovaries release eggs; therefore it is crucial to know your menstrual cycle as well as how fertility drugs are affecting it.
2. Fertility drugs: Fertility drugs are used to stimulate ovulation. This is done by administering medications which either regulate or cause ovulation to occur. There are several types of fertility drugs, so you should talk to your doctor about which should be the best for you.
3. Hysteroscopic surgery: This is a last resort, which is taken only when there are significant problems such as intrauterine scar tissue, uterine septum or endometrial polyps.
4. IVF: IVF is an assisted reproductive technology. During IVF, the sperm is first retrieved, after which fertility medications are given to the woman so that the egg can be retrieved. Finally, the egg is fertilized on a laboratory dish and injected back into the mother or a surrogate mother.