Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Poonam BhartiYour feedback matters!
I had semen in my mouth, then I licked my wife's underwear near her vagina. Will this cause pregnancy?
I have all the symptoms of ADD what should I do. I cannot concentrate on anything and I get bored with everything.
My 5-year-old daughter has asthma. What is the effect of using an asthma preventer long-term? I heard that using it for years might cause bone shrinkage. Is it true?
I am 22 year old and my problem is this. I am follow a deit and having light food. So why I am not loosing my weight. Please give me solution.
Recently I faced chest pain, however all the reports are normal. Less blood and low bp. Can I take paya soup now?
I have to much dark spots because of pimples. This spots are below the screen. Please tell me how to remove this spots quickly?
Pimpal k khaddhe ho gye hai face pe to kya bina teritment I mean dawaiyo se thik ni hoga kya agar hoga to kun si dawai se hoga.
Lybrate | Dr. Hari Kishan Kumar Y speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
Hi, I am an indian male of 39 years. After sitting for a while, when I get up, I feel stiff around my ankle. There is slight pain as well which goes away when I walk for a while. This also happens when I wake up and get down in the morning. What could be the possible reasons? -#indiafornepal.
According to statistics put forward by the world health organization, high blood pressure affects about 600 million people all over the world and causes about 5 million premature deaths every year.
High blood pressure, also known as hypertension, is many times called the silent killer as it doesn't reveal any visible damage. But it does cause significant damage to the heart, brain, eyes and kidneys.
What are the causes of hypertension?
Certain factors cause your arteries to have consistently high levels of blood pressure and based on these factors your hypertension gets classified into the following:
- Primary hypertension: if the condition doesn't have an identifiable cause, it is known as primary hypertension. This form of high blood pressure develops slowly but surely over many years.
- Secondary hypertension: this type of hypertension is characterized by identifiable causes that can be corrected with treatment. About 5-10% of cases in the world are secondary in nature. It is usually caused by an underlying problem and tends to appear all of a sudden.
Factors that fall under it are:
Role of homeopathy in treating high blood pressure
Apart from conventional forms of medicine, homeopathy is also considered to be an effective treatment of high blood pressure. The treatment is tailor-made to your needs as it takes into consideration your external and internal environments. This is because the experiences that you may have and the characteristics of the disease that you display are not the same as the other affected person. It works by viewing your disease as a disturbance that affects your entire body and not just a specific body part.
It not only cures blood pressure but also the reason for high blood pressure so that it does not increase again when your mind or body faces stress. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
Sir from last 3 months my last teeth is decayed. Due to decay It is broken half. Whenever I intake water n food it pains hardly. It is paining too. So sir please suggest me solution from this tooth pain.
I am suffering from colour blindness is there is any medicine for it? Or there is any yoga to cure it for a bit?
Before my hair was very strong and beautiful but now its falling very speedy how I reduce it's falling rate.
Sir I am married, and I have sexual problem of premature ejaculation, erectile dysfunction, from last 2 and half year, which homeopathy medicine I should take for fast relief, please advice me.
Odontalgia or severe toothache is characterized by extreme pain or inflammation of the tooth and its surrounding areas. The excruciating pain that you might experience may stem as a result of gum infection, tooth decay, infection of the dental pulp, abscess and due to certain other reasons like extraction or filling of the teeth. Another key reason for extreme toothache is the fact that a number of heart problems, such as myocardial infarction and angina tend to affect your dental health negatively.
While some toothaches might occur sporadically, they might pose a danger against your overall well-being in the long run, if the condition is left untreated. Homeopathy can serve as the perfect antidote to your toothache problems and its effects are noted to be significantly higher when it comes down to the question of long-term consumption. Here is a list of homeopathic medications that might prove to be a pain alleviator for your dental complications:
- Hepar Sulph and Silicea: Root abscess responds positively, to both Hepar Sulph and Silicea. For fever accompanied with occasional chills due to severe toothache, Hepar Sulph is considered to be the perfect remedy and tends to significantly decrease the level of swelling and pain. On the other hand, if your face swells and there is an incidence of gum inflammation, Silicea must be used to numb the effects of root abscess.
- Plantago: Plantago is noted to be the most commonly prescribed medicine for toothaches and for treating sensitivity. The pain extending to the ears from the teeth receives maximum relief due to the effects of Plantago. It might have to be taken internally or applied externally depending on the severity of the toothache and its accompanying conditions.
- Staphysagria: Sensitivity is best taken care of by Staphysagria and resolves the problem of worsening of toothache, when any drink or food is consumed. Bleeding gums and excess salivation is also another aspect that is looked after by Staphysagria.
- Arnica: Tooth extraction and filling may often lead to the consequence of nerve-wrecking pain in the gums and the affected area. For this, Arnica is prescribed to assuage the nerve pain and must be taken in along with Hypericum, another homeopathy medicine, for best results.
- Merc Sol: Problems of halitosis and excessive salivation that tend to occur simultaneously with toothaches can be solved by a dosage of Merc Sol. Bleeding gums, looseness of teeth and sensitivity are all taken care of by the same medication.
- Hecla Lava: For jaw swells along with toothache, you must always opt for Hecla Lava. The effect is instantaneous and relieves both swelling and pain.
- Chamomilla: Chamomilla serves as the best remedial homeopathic medicine for easing heat sensitivity that is likely to worsen the existing toothache. Drinks and food, either hot or cold, can then be consumed easily because of the numbing effect of this medicine. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
I am suffering from cold cough because of that my weight is not gaining in two weeks these happen to me.
A lot of things can be done to cope with the initial stages of dementia. A person goes through a wide range of emotions such as fear, denial, frustration, and anger, post the diagnosis. Here is a list of tips that will help a patient with dementia to cope better:
- Physical health: For a dementia patient, it is very important to take care of one’s health. A good diet along with regular exercise and adequate rest is a prerequisite to manage this disorder.
- Regular check-ups: Regular medical check-ups with the doctor are necessary in this condition. Depression and other mental health problems should be discussed with a professional.
- Quit alcohol: Alcohol might give momentary pleasure from the misery, but it has long-standing implications. It reacts with the medicine and creates additional health and memory-related complications.
- Allocate time for difficult tasks: With time, it can become difficult to perform even the simplest of tasks. The patient should accordingly schedule the time to perform the tasks which may be difficult to carry out. Adequate breaks should be taken while performing a task to avoid getting fatigued.
- Redefine work: If a patient is suffering from dementia is still working, it should be ensured that the work is more manageable from a desk. Planning an early retirement may be a good idea in order to cope with dementia.
- Be organised: Keeping track of things can get difficult with time. It, therefore, makes sense to organise all belongings systematically. Putting labels on doors and drawers also help.
- Continue pursuing your hobbies: Amidst the difficulty and the depression, it is a good idea to continue doing things that are fun. While such activities might require some assistance from the doctor and family members, this helps the patient to be cheerful and healthy.
- Maintain notes: Since dementia is involved with forgetfulness, it makes sense to maintain a diary and keep records of phone numbers, people, appointments, etc.
- Communication channel: Maintaining a direct communication channel with family, friends, and relatives is a good idea. Sharing feelings will go a long way in maintaining relations with loved ones.
- Support group: Joining a dementia support group can be highly beneficial for the patient. It will not only give the patient company but also make sure that the patient gets a lot of useful information about the disorder. It also helps in keeping the morale up.
- Getting ready for the future: Things need to be meticulously planned well in advance to ensure that when the disease progresses, the patient has enough people to look after him. Things such as medical arrangements, financial assets, and property details should be carefully handed over as per the patient's wish. This will ensure a smooth run of the patients’ life when they can no longer take care of themselves. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.