Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
I have a problem in my throat because past two days cold, fever and also headache. I was consult a doctor gave a medicine but it's not cure well what I do sir.
I have a skin problem where I feel itching repeatedly and may be an hour iam spending daily in scratching head, please tell me solution.
Hii I have plane wart on finger and forehead I want to ask you what is the treatment and what precautions should be taken so they would not spread more pls help me out.
Hi My self ragu I am very slim now I want to gain my weight please guide me what to do what not to do please.
I am 26 years old female, I am allergic to dust and cold climate, as soon as rainy season arrives , my health gets upset, daily cold and cough with breathing problem. Kindly give me a permanent solution to get rid of this problem.
I'm facing sleeping problem. I did nt sleep at least 5 hours in a day. I'm facing dis problem from last 2 years. My brain feeling pressure and I'm not concentrate in study's. So kindly give any advice to sleep on right time.
How to reduce weight actually my weight has grown up directly with in 2 years I have increase my weight from 45 to 72.
We often fear change in our daily routines, it makes us anxious and jittery. But sometimes change is often required to shake up your life and inculcate better and healthier daily habits. We are creatures of habit and linearity, and like to keep it so. Soon these new habits will be a part and parcel of your life in no time. But it is important to push yourself and be disciplined and not slack off when your body refuses to comply.
- Exercise daily: This habit can never be stressed upon enough. It gets your body up and running first thing in the morning, and helps to make you feel good about your body. When exercising daily, your body is fit and healthy, decreasing the risk of lifestyle diseases. The kind and level of exercises that you do is completely dependent upon your goals.
- Eat right: What you eat everyday by way of habit, makes more impact than you think. Stick to well-balanced meals that supply your body with just the right amount of proteins, carbohydrates, etc. Food also has an impact on your moods and it is important that you understand what each food does to different kinds of moods. Make sure you eat a power-packed breakfast for it is the only meal of the day that gives you enough energy to get through to the next meal.
- Limit your online time: Social media has become so much a part of our lives. But being online and making your social media presence felt all the time isn't all that 'cool', but a rather unhealthy habit. Checking your phone constantly for those incessant notifications, hearing ghost rings, can make you have extremely jumpy nerves. Limit the number of times you check your phone in a day, and have phases where you don't touch it at all, especially just before you go to bed. The glare of your smartphone can not only ruin your sleeping patterns but also your eyesight.
- Stay hydrated: You should drink a glass of water first thing in the morning, to wash out all the toxins that have accumulated overnight. This helps to boost your metabolism and raises your energy levels. Drink enough water the rest of the day to keep up this cleansing effect.
- Meditate: In a world that is now so virtual, it is integral that you take out time for yourself and yourself only. Meditation is a way by which you can find inner peace and clear your mind of all unnecessary thoughts. It helps you to focus on yourself, your goals and wants. Starting your day peacefully with intent and focus is the way to go.
It's all about trying and being disciplined enough to keep at it and succeed. It is for your betterment and will go a long way to keep you healthy mentally, physically and emotionally. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Hllo Dr. I am 31 year old I want to gain my wait because my weight is very week .i eat every food but no improvement in my weight .tell me what can I do.
Pls tell me I am suffer from stone in my stomach 2 year ago but now I got pain in my stomach when I get tensed.
My face skin has black patches and many black spots and acne n under eye wrinkles. I m 18 years old. Please suggest home remedies ?
Abhyanga is a warm oil self-massage. It is an important part of self-care that provides healing benefits to
the body and mind. Abhyanga improves circulation, moisturizes the skin, awakens the lymph system,
and calms the mind and nervous system.
It especially calms the vata dosha; however, by using oils appropriate for each dosha, Abhyanga
supports all three doshas.
Improves luster and tone of the skin
Enhances complexion and creates softer, smoother skin
Lubricates the joints
Nourishes scalp and creates luxurious healthy hair
Supports healthy function of immune system
Balances the nervous system and calms the mind
Supports deep restful sleep
Increases energy and ojas
Make sure bathroom is warm. Place old towel on floor to prevent oil stains.
Heat some water to near boil. Pour water in a coffee mug. Place plastic container of recommended
massage oil into the cup until oil is warm. Use flip top container for easier application.
Begin to apply oil to body. Begin with the head, rubbing oil into scalp. Be sure to lubricate the ears.
Then massage oil into the neck, shoulders and arms. Continue with the abdomen and back. Finish with
the legs. Spend extra time on the hands and feet. Use long strokes for the limbs and circular motion for
the chest, abdomen and joints.
Allow the oil to penetrate the skin for 10-15 minutes. Note: if short on time, even allowing the oil to soak
in for 5 minutes will be of benefit.
Take a warm shower, being careful to not slip as the feet are oily. Use soap where needed and sham-
Itʼs best to avoid Abhyanga when the following conditions are present:
During menstrual cycle
Systemic ama/toxins in the body. Usually the tongue has a thick coating on it under these conditions.
Experiencing a cold or flu
During pregnancy, without the consent of your health care practitioner
RECOMMENDED OILS FOR THE DOSHAS
Be sure to use organic oils, as the skin is the largest organ on the body. One can simply use the
straight-up base oils. However, in my opinion, if I am investing the time and energy in the self-massage, I
like the extra boost of healing herbs in my Abhyanga oil. So, I will use herbal oils. To be more cost
effective, one can use a 50:50 blend of the base and herbal oils.
Abhyanga is a simple, effective, and luxurious practice that puts the “ahhhh” in self-care. Investing time
to nourish yourself in the morning will provide a sweet return of bliss throughout the day, as well as long
term health benefits.