Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Poonam Bazaz
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Poonam BazazYour feedback matters!
I am 17 right nw and im having periods but problem is that they are very much irregular my periods have nt came since 8 months and we have also done sonography we shows everything normal but the lack of hemoglobin so in this case what I should do?
My uterus opening becomes red and little bit swollen and its itches a lot and there is some burning sensation while peeing but my urine is normal.
Gout is a type of arthritis, which can affect your joints, though usually, it causes maximum harm to your big toe. Symptoms that you are having a bout of gout include having a stiffness and swelling of the joint in question. The pain is very sudden and also causes a burning sensation. Gout is basically a recurrent type of inflammatory arthritis. However, the pain associated with gout can be remedied by Ayurveda.
Here are some of the best Ayurvedic remedies which can be used:
- Panchatikta Ghrita Guggulu: Panchatikta Ghrita Guggulu is the most common and most widely recommended treatment for gout. However, it needs to be taken on an empty stomach. It is also worth note that it works best when teaspoons of it are taken two times a day with warm milk.
- Kaishore Guggulu: Kaishore guggulu is a type of medicine, which should be accompanying Panchatikta Ghrita Guggulu. It Is usually administered after some initial relief is felt from Panchatikta Ghrita Guggulu. Its best to consume this medicine in tablet form thrice a day.
- Shallaki: This Ayurvedic remedy is great for decreasing the pain in the joints affected. It also decreases the swelling in those joints, which have been affected by the bout of gout. Shallaki is also crucial in making sure that cartilage forms and that the blood supply to the joint which is affected by gout is still stable.
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is medically known as Withania Somnifera. In the West, Ashwagandha is popularly known as Winter Cherry. Also, it has a lot of therapeutic properties, which include reducing joint pains and also inflammation of muscles. This herb can also work wonders on your blood circulation.
- Pinda Taila: This is a type of oil which needs to be applied externally. Pinda Taila is a very rare class of medicines which treats gout externally. Pinda Taila or Guduchyadi Taila is administered by rubbing it on the body part affected.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized ayurveda and ask a free question.
I have chest pain from 5 months because of acidity or heart burn. I completely avoid spicy food and I took so much water and so many food precautions. But pain is not relief. How to avoid this problem completely. Please give me suggest tion.
Second-hand smoke is highly damaging, and in fact sometimes it causes more damage than first hand smoke. The harmful chemicals and particles inhaled in second-hand smoke can accumulate inside your body, and cause long term damages.
What gets damaged due to second-hand smoke?
Damages can happen to the respiratory system, heart, brain, skin and eyes. Items like ammonia, butane, Cyanide, Polonium, Carbon monoxide, chromium and formaldehyde, which are all harmful for the human body are there in the smoke, and these can inhibit many body functions, damage the quality of blood and its oxygen intake power, and create overall havoc to health when exposed to second-hand smoke for a long time.
How to keep away damaging second-hand smoke sources from you?
Once the damage is done, there is as such nothing you may do to revert it back. However, if you try to make a conscious effort to keep yourself, family and children away from the sources of second-hand smoke, then this is the best preventive measure you may take. Let’s look at the various preventive measures you should take to keep yourself away from second-hand smoke and its damage.
The most effective and best way to complete prevention is to quit smoking. Do not smoke, and also advise other family members to quit. This can give you the best results.
Quitting takes time and determination. Hence, if you are into the phase of quitting, and have lessened smoking, you still need to go out of the house or room to smoke.
Keeping items around the room that are bathed with second-hand smoke is also dangerous, as they all have particles of pollute hanging or clinging on to them. The room curtains, cushions, carpets, upholstery and sheets, and mainly the air, all have suspended particles of the smoke which are retained for days. Try steam cleaning or vacuum cleaning to clear them off. Try using an air purifier.
If you want to make sure that none of the family members start smoking, then keep cigars and cigarettes out of the reach of children and others. If they get one, they may want to experiment, thus ending up being an addict. Again, one member who has left smoking may start again if an instigating factor works.
Avoid places where public smoking is encouraged.
Put a board that smoking is prohibited in your home and tell guests about the rules.
These are some of the preventive measures you have to take in order to stay away from the dangerous consequences of second hand smoking. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!