Lybrate.com has top trusted Dermatologists from across India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Pooja PahwaYour feedback matters!
Im going thru menopause. Im having extremely dry skin on my legs. The dryness is so much that I become uncomfortable. I put coconut oil 3 times a day. After applying in 30 mins again it gets v.dry.At intervals I get burning and tingling sensations all over. Please suggest me something.
I have been facing DABDROFF problem from past one year and it is so IRRITATING me when I go outside. How to overcome dandruff which shampoo is better to use.
I am a 22 year female and I have wet dandruff due to which I am losing a lot of hair. I am also experiencing skin problems. Will Amway Nutrilite Hair, skin and nails improve my situation? Or will it be of any help for that matter?
I have lost my hair and hair fall is most common problems we face today. What is solution to stop hair fall.
Hi. I would like to go for a skin lightening treatment mine is wheatish complexion. Which one would be the best procedure. How much will it cost approx. How many sessions should I undertake.
Hello sir, my name is gaurav. I am 16year old I have black dots on my face. What should I do to remove thes dots. Please help me.
Hello sir , my brother have face the yexj or Hiccough from last tow hours age 23 please help us as soon as possible .
I am 21 male want to know how to remove my dark circles I sleep for only 4 to 5 hrs I think because of that I am having these just how to remove these cause I can not extend my sleep duration.
I suffering from skin allergy last 4 month and above I treat many medicine but cannot complete treat.
Whiteheads and blackheads are a type of mild acne. These occur when dead skin cells accumulate on your skin pores. They are also known as ‘comedones’. Blackheads appear like black spots on your face, and are often mistaken for dirt. Whiteheads are more stubborn than blackheads and they might be accompanied by tiny spots called papules or pustules. Since both blackheads and whiteheads are a milder type of acne, they should be promptly treated before the bacteria in the acne proliferate. The skin can worsen and cause post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation, or acne marks. This can cause serious discoloration of the skin.
1. A treatment comprised of advanced peels is usually recommended. The treatment also covers what diet you should follow and gives detailed instructions to further prevent acne. One of the peels involved in the treatment is a natural acetic acid peel, which treats whiteheads and blackheads. The peel has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. It also contains potassium iodide and ‘jasmonic’ acid which ensures skin regeneration and exfoliation.
2. The other kind of treatment involves a thorough therapy comprising of the following stages:
- Cleansing: Skin inflammations are reduced with a blend of antioxidant teas.
- Massaging: Before the blackheads extraction can be started, your skin will be massaged to prepare for the procedure.
- Mask: A mask will be applied next on your face, and then the extraction process will begin.
- Toning: Either a tea blend or salicylic acid will be used to unclog pores and control extra oil.
- Mud Mask: A mud mask made from sea minerals and ‘ichthammol’ is applied to absorb oil and prevent breakouts in the future.
- Calming Mask: This type of mask contains both tea blends and buttermilk. It soothes and calms the skin.
- Hydration: Microalgae control extra oil, while reducing flakiness and dryness, thus hydrating your skin. It also contains zinc oxide, which reduces redness and mattes the skin.
Additionally, experts will provide you skincare products that you can use at home after the clinical treatment is over. This ensures future breakouts don’t occur and you skin remains beautiful and clear.