Lybrate.com has top trusted Dermatologists from across India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Pooja PahwaYour feedback matters!
My hair is falling so badly from the last 3-4 months. Can you please suggest me something to control it.
I am losing my hair due to dandruff, I tried different shampoos and hence no change, what should I do.
I have problem with my skin only on my face, since I have already consulted a doctor, applied lotion (sun screen spf uv 60 nd also purodil syrup) good but I want a better lotion bcs it's raining season so please help me doctor.
I am 21 year old male .I have dark circles below my eyes and I am irritated by this. So please help me that how I can clean this from my face. Please help me. I.
I have combination skin with uneven skin tone and dark circles fine lines and wrinkles what I have to use for this I have to get rid of this problems.
Every women dreams of having long, cascading tresses but only few have it. Everyone dreams and wishes to have glossy locks of hair like the ones those pretty actresses and models flaunt but the only thing that stops women from getting that kind of beautiful hair is hair fall. Hair loss takes the weight, thickness, smoothness and luster, out of your hair.It is the major stress causing stuff in every woman’s life.
However, don’t worry because today I am going to give you some fantastic tips to reduce hair loss and regain your beautiful hair.
- Firstly eat well, ‘well’ in the sense eat a complete meal with proteins, vitamins and all. Your hair needs nourishment just like your body, oil is not enough; you have to make sure that your hair is getting all the nutrition it needs to grow.
- Cover your hair with a scarf or a hat when you go out. Pollution will destroy the smoothness and luster of your hair.
- Nothing will fix your hair like a hot oil massage. Massage helps to increase blood circulation and the better the circulation, the better nourishment for your hair, which will in turn lead to prevention of hair fall.
- The main reason for hair loss is stress; if you are under stress and have a lot on your mind, then the main reason for hair fall is stress and tension. Meditate by doing something you like or pursuing your hobby.
- Oil you hair regularly so that it gets proper care and nourishment. Oil helps to reduce hair fall and make your hair look silky. Keep your hair tied. I know all of us love to keep our hair open but keeping your hair tied is the best way to prevent hair loss.
- Apply amla to your hair. Amla is rich in vitamin C and antioxidants which are very good for you hair. Take a few pieces of dried amla and grind it. Mix the powder with coconut oil, boil it,and apply the oil to your hair daily to see instant results.
- Switch to castor oil or almond oil, as they are very good for your hair. They help in preventing hair fall, reducing dandruff and making your hair more smother and silkier.
Hence, these are some of the tips, which you ought to follow to have beautiful hair and prevent hair loss.