Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Pooja JainYour feedback matters!
These gluten-free, fibrous foods prepare you for a long day of of work ahead. It forms a great breakfast choice for vegetarians; it contains more protein than other foodgrains, in terms of quality and quantity.
Oats have a host of vitamins and minerals to make it a perfect meal for you. It has various health benefits:
1. Oats are energy boosters since they are high in carbohydrates. It also contains b-complex vitamins which help in production of energy.
2. Oats are low on calories and keep you full for a longer time, keeping cravings away. This helps you eat less but lose weight in a healthy manner. Your blood pressure, too, is kept under control.
3. It has complex carbohydrates which slowly break down to simple sugars. This prevents the blood sugar levels from rising high. Starting your day with oats helps to keep blood sugars under control for the rest of the day.
4. Oats contain fibers known as beta glucans which can lower the bad cholesterol (ldl), thus, preventing the risk of heart diseases. They also contain unique antioxidants called avenanthramides which also prevent cardiovascular diseases.
5. The soft fiber in oats makes it a perfect food for people with gastritis, colitis and any other digestive issues. Its high fiber content regularizes the bowel movement and cure constipation.
6. Lignans, a type of phytochemical in oats, reduce the risk of breast and colon cancer and also causes the stools to become bulky which can dilute and eliminate cancer causing agents.
7. Selenium and beta glucans in oats help to enhance the immune system and eliminate the bacteria from the body faster protecting us from bacterial infections.
Sprinkling a handful of chopped dates adds more value to your oatmeal: it helps you avoid that spoonful of sugar and also contributes to a healthy heart.
So, with every new sunrise, you ought to be looking forward to a lip-smacking, nutritious breakfast!
Hi, I am 22 years old. My breasts are very sagged. My size is 34 but still sagging is there. Can you please help me with some treatment and solution.
Inspite of foreplay. I don't get to climax during intercourse. and sometimes my husband come to end in very short time.in other times. If he plays good during intercourse. Even then I don't come to an end. Sometimes I don't feel him in me during that time. I don't know what's going on. I don't know whether he has a problem or me. Any suggestions. Do I need any sort of treatment or he has to go for that. Or we both?
Me and my girlfriend were physically contacted on 25 of previous month But we did not have sex but I fingered her I do not know weather my pre-cum was on my finger or not. That incident day was her 4th day of period. Now she is discharging liquid and today she noticed that some light yellow and curd type thick liquid is flowing. Is it pregnancy? Her next period is 23rd of this month and today is 8th and one more question that can we test pregnancy on kit before her period? Please help us we are very tensed.
My last period is 06/03/2016.1st time I took ccq100 tablet from 2 nd day of my periods to 5 th day. On 03/04/2016 I checked in pregnancy test kit it was negative. Is there any chances of pregnancy?
I am getting negative result in my urine test but I have missed my periods by 4 days now. I have taken the urine test both at home and at Lab, both the results are negative. Can I be pregnant? I am not ready yet. Every month for the last 1 year, I was getting my period around 6th and 8th of every month, this month it's delayed by 4 days. Last month, I was taking some medicine's for cough and cold, will that medicine cause delay in my periods? What could be the other reasons, I am testing negative in urine test but not getting my periods. Please help, what should I do?
Hi I am pregnant with 2nd baby by 10 weeks, 1st was through c sec in dec 2014 due to non progress of labour. I am considering abortion as I am not prepared for the pregnancy physically and mentally. Please suggest if the abortion can happen with pills (if yes until how many weeks it is possible) or else I will have to go with suction method. Is an abortion safe and are there any side effects of it. Thanks.
Mam I was breastfeeding my son. Now I stopped it. My breasts are sagging how to make it normal. If I wear tight bra will it become normal?
I got married in June 2014. After marriage due to some fear of sex my wife can not penetrate my penis in her vagina with her hand. Also some family problem we can not do the intercourse continuously. That time my wife mc was also not regular. That time my all sperm not went to vagina. But now my wife do the sex properly means fearless. Also her mc also regular my all sperm going to vagina . My semen report also normal . My wife penetrate my penis in her vagina this is normal. Also we are doing sex properly from the last three month. We require any treatment. Or we will get good news after some few month. Please reply.
I am 30 years old married female and from last 1 month am having white watery discharge (not very thick) coming out of vagina, sometimes it's a bit smelly n sometimes it's not. Also, I have pain inside the left side of the lower abdomen. The discharge is there on every day basis.
Hello Dr. My aunty have irregular periods she is about 23 years old. Pls advise home remedies. Pls help.
When I insert my penis to my wife's vagina she feels so tired and feeling unconscious. When I insert as making her lie in her back to vagina she feels cool. Any prob that I couldn't do it directly.
I have gray patch with red border under bust and around vaginal area. I feel like scratching after searching it become red. Its speeding now. Before it was dots now it's spreading and becoming patch. I use v wash daily. I have also applied itch guard and clean dry but now use it just give me relief from itch for some time. I think searching is more physiological when I scratch once I feel Iike more.
Social networking refers to a multitude of websites that let the people from across the globe to get in touch with each other and interact through photos, videos discussions or audio. To name a few, Facebook tops the list by having over 1.2 billion active users monthly from across the world, followed by Twitter, Snapchat and LinkedIn.
As per the latest statistics, around 42% of populace online at one time, is using social networking sites either on their laptops or mobiles. Majority of this population is below 30 years of age, whereas the figure is changing for internet users aged 65 years and above. People use these sites to stay in touch with family and friends, to share things, express their views on matters and to find out what's happening in the other corner of the world.
But this usage can have many negative effects on the mental health and well-being of users both children and adults.
- It is addictive: It has been analyzed that these social networking sites are often addictive with people using them daily or even several times during a day. They log in to these sites for many reasons like to overcome boredom, distraction, to check their likes and comments which are usually a positive support after posting a status or information.
- It makes us do unfair comparisons: Various posts on social media at times make people compare their lives with others. And it is said, the grass is always greener on the other side, it makes you feel low thinking how idealized are the lives of people connected to you.
- Social media makes us restless: Many people start feeling restless when they are unable to access their social media accounts.
- Cyberbullying: Social media increases cyberbullying specifically in adolescents.
- Increased use of Alcohol: Social media glamorizes the use of drugs and alcohol since the teenagers often view the pictures of people using it and out of peer pressure would like to try them.
- Social media increases unhappiness: Enthusiastic users feel that social media fluctuates their moods also leaving them dissatisfied in their lives.
- FOMO: It might also lead to FOMO, fear of missing out. Pinterest might give you a feeling that you are not creative or talented, Twitter and Facebook might make you feel that you are not smart and are not enjoying your life enough.
Excess of social networking might also lead to problems like anxiety, feeling of imperfection, may induce a feeling of being miserable or in some cases might even cripple the basic need for social interaction. It has been known to create a digital landscape has exerts an unnecessary and increased pressure on the generation today and the general population has to a larger extent.