Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. PoojaYour feedback matters!
Hello Dr. Meri age 27 years h aur mai unmarried hu Mjhe 2 month se period theek se nhi ho rha h only 2 days ho rha tha, meri date 25thi but abhi tk period nhi hua h hamesha se hi meri date kbhi bhi late nhi hui h pata nhi kyu is baar period kyu nhi hua h.btyiye yeh koi preshni wali baat to nhi h naa. please Dr.
Hi, my wife want to do a medical abortion using pills. Please suggest me is it safe to do so? Also I would like to know the procedure to do it. Kindly help.
I and my girlfriend got a sex on 14th on night after one hours she has menses. Will my girlfriend got pregnant . Her menses starts on 17 may but in this month her menses starts 14th on night. Tell me right decision.
Hi Pcod n pregnancy related issue Got married n still finding it difficult to conceive Currently on metformin treatment.
M 18 years old girl n m hvng abdomen pain m not getting periods n the pain is unbearable please suggest me something m scared for last December m not getting periods only once I got.
Hi I am 20 and I am having irregular periods problem my last period came on 24th feb after that till now no periods because of that I am becoming fat also my tummy is comming out please suggest.
Why menstrual cycle irregular? She is in problem exactly, what to do, how it wl normal? Pls suggest.
Over exerting our bodies and indulging in excessive physical exercise might result in complications. It could lead to muscular, psychological, hormonal, neurological and other imbalances. Clinical psychological says too many hours in gym can lead to chronic fatigue syndrome" one must remember that anything that your body does will directly affect your mind"
I have PCOD problem. I am taking Ayurveda medicines for that. But I'm noticing excess fat in my body increasing day by day. Mainly I can notice that in my arms, thigh and legs. Will this be permanent or can I do anything to reduce the fat. Please suggest me what to do. I am worried a lot. Thanks in advance.
Prolonged use of johnson and johnson baby powder and other talcum base product if use for decade for female hygiene can lead to ovarian cancer.
Hi. My endometrial thickness is only 7 mm in day 14 th .wat should be done to increase the thickness .as am planning for pregnancy.
I heard about artificial insemination recommended for couple who can not have intercourse because of pain felt by female partner. So I just wanna ask about the success rate, expenditure n money involved in this procedure.
I am taking birth control and I spotted the 2nd day of inactive pill which is the sugar pill and I am suppose to get my period the 8th is that normal?
A dysfunction or health problem which affects your physical relation with your partner is an issue that may occur at any period of the intercourse cycle. These issues affect both, men and women.
Sexual dysfunction in men can be a consequence of a physical or mental issues, including stress.
The problems men may encounter include:
- Erectile dysfunction (ED): ED can be a cause of medications, for example, diabetes or hypertension, or by anxiety about engaging in sexual relations. Dejection, weariness, and anxiety can add to it.
- Ejaculation issues: These include untimely (discharge that happens too soon during intercourse) and the powerlessness to discharge by any means. The causes include medicines, like antidepressants, nervousness about sex, a past filled with sexual injury and trauma, (for example, an accomplice being unfaithful), and guilt.
- Low libido: Mental issues like anxiety and tension about engaging in sexual relations can prompt a diminished or no sexual craving. Diminished hormone levels (especially if testosterone is low), physical ailments, and pharmaceutical symptoms can lessen the testosterone.
In many cases, sexual dysfunction in women might include:
- Vaginal dryness: This can lead to issues with excitement and craving, as sex can be painful when the vagina is not lubricated. Vaginal dryness can come about because of hormonal changes that happen during and after menopause or while breastfeeding, for instance. Mental issues, similar to tension about sex, can also cause vaginal dryness.
- Low drive: Absence of sexual yearning can be created by lower levels of the hormone estrogen. Exhaustion, misery, and tension prompts low charisma.
- Trouble achieving orgasm: Failure to have an orgasm can influence both men and women. Once more, some stimulant drugs can likewise bring about a solution for these issues.
- Pain during sex: Known as vulvodynia or vulvar vestibulitis, and even vaginismus, these conditions can bring about spasms that lead to pain during intercourse.
If you are encountering sexual health problems, raise your worries with your specialist. You can regularly redress your issue by:
- Getting the best possible treatment of any hidden therapeutic condition
- Speaking with your partner transparently about your sexual relationship
- Keeping away from liquor, smoking, and medication use
- Overseeing anxiety, uneasiness, and gloom
- If you think you are suffering from any other ailment, discuss with your specialist about therapy that can help you in such a case.
- Restorative treatment: This includes treatment of any physical issue that might add to a man's sexual problems.
- Drugs: Medications, for example, Cialis, Levitra, Staxyn, Stendra, or Viagra may enhance erectile capacity in men by improving the blood stream to the penis.
- Mental treatment: Therapy with a prepared advisor can help address sentiments of uneasiness, apprehension, or blame.
- Education about sex and sexual practices and reactions may also help. If you wish to discuss about any specific sexual problem, you can consult a specilized sexologist and ask a free question.