Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
My wife is 40-45 days pregnant but I want to abort her pregnancy. Please suggest me some easy way to abort her pregnancy as we are not ready for child.
Hello doctor, I am 26 years old now I hav 5 and a half old son. Before 7 months I had a problem of irregular periods it leads 4 four months. When I consulted Gyno doc ty said it's becoz of problem in LH and 2 reduce weight. I reduced abt 7 kgs now my periods is normal. Is my body normal 4 second baby it is not created yet should I go 2 test 4 baby or else to leave it. When I'll get my 2nd baby.
Dear doctor. My wife' s age is 25. Her haemoglobin level is 8%. So whether this level is ok for her or she should raise this level. Even her weight is 45 kg and her height is 5' 4. Please suggest
My age is 37. I try to conceive baby. My periods 5 days over but my pregnancy test is negative. My doctor said I try to test after ten days. I feel very sickness, breast pain.what is it?
Dear Doctor, I got married one month back, my wife has nt got the periods yet, we have done pregnancy test on the 40th day, it was negative. Could you please tell us what ll be d reason.
Homeopathy is a slow form of treatment, but is has negligible side effects. This makes it safer to self medicate with light doses of homeopathy than an antibiotic. Homeopathy can be used for first aid, to fight common infections and as general constitutional remedies.
Here are a few common homeopathic medicines you should keep at home.
- Nux Vomica: Nux vomica can be safely used to treat gastrointestinal diseases, a loss of appetite, depression and migranes. The ideal dosage for nux vomica depends on the age of the patient, their overall health and several other conditions. Nux vomica can also be used to cure a hangover.
- Aconite: When taken at the onset of a cold, aconite can stop the virus from progressing further. Aconite can also be used for joint pain, gout, inflammations and to speed up the healing of wounds. Apart from the pill form, aconite can also be used as a cream.
- Arnica: If you have kids at home, arnica is a must have. It is the most common homeopathic remedy for bruising, accidents, injuries and shocks. It can also be used to treat arthritis and the pain that follows dental work and jet lag. Arnica can also be used to promote hair growth. Depending on its use, arnica can be used in the form of pills, cream or oils.
- Cantharis: Cantharis is an ointment that should be kept in every kitchen. It is the most effective anti inflammatory cream to treat burns of any kind. When a burn is treated with cantharis, it leaves minimal scars. It can also be used to treat urinary tract infections. Cantharis is usually used as a cream.
- Magnesia phosphoric: This is a must have for women. It can be used to treat any form of cramps including menstrual cramps. It can also be used to treat tiredness, headaches, nerve pain, insomnia and to help a person relax. Magnesia phosphoric is usually prescribed in the form of homeopathic pills.
- Rhus tox: Rhus tox is a common homeopathic remedy for muscle sprains and bruising. It is also beneficial for people suffering from back aches, arthritis, sciatica and body aches associated with the flu. Rhus tox is usually found in the form of homeopathic pills.
One should not do any type of self medication, however, you should check with your homeopathic practitioner about the dosage and frequency of consumption. Do not take it for granted that homeopathy has no side effects and take a more intense dose than required. Also store these medicines properly. Ideally, homeopathic medicine should be stored in a cool place without direct exposure to sunlight or extreme heat or cold.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized homeopathy and ask a free question.
My partner had her periods ending on 14th August and we had unprotected sex until around 21st and 22nd. When is the latest to know that she has conceived? What are the symptoms to know about pregnancy before she skips her periods which is due on 10th next month. Any inputs will be highly appreciated. Thanks.
If there is severe pain/cramps during menstruation (dysmennorhea). If the flow is less or if the cycles do not last for more than two days (hypomennorhea). Advise the medicine or solution. My age is 22 yrs and am unmarried female.
We have had safe sex one month ago using contraceptive as condom. She got her period of 4 days on time. Since its summer and she go for some coaching in hot sunlight on foot. Now 15 days has passed from her normal period. And she still feels tired and she is having some pain in her leg. She do not have any pain in her stomach. Is there is still the chances that she might be pregnant?
Hai Sir My wife is now in pregnancy for 75 days... She is working in a college which is located 4 km from our home. I am dropping her by bike regularly. More of my relatives are saying that it would affect her.. Is it correct sir? Please advise me
I am 31 years old, my amh level is very very low, how to improve amh level naturally? or how to improve egg quality to get pregnant.
I am 18 years old and from last 15 days my mensuration cycle going on I don't know what to do? please help.
I'm 20 years old and i'm suffering from vaginal itching and burning. I've applied clotrimazole absorbent dusting powder but still it is continuing. Can you suggest me some medicines so I can get rid of this. It's very irritating. Please reply as soon as possible.
Being diagnosed with cancer is something no one looks forward to and Gynaecological Cancer is every woman’s worst nightmare. However, if diagnosed in time, it can be treated. Cancer in any part of a woman’s reproductive system is termed as gynecological cancer. It is of five types:
Paying attention to your body and understanding its natural rhythm can help you recognize signs of gynecological cancer. This is because signs of gynecological cancer can be difficult to identify unless you know your body. Here are a five signs to watch out for-
Abnormal Vaginal Bleeding: Bleeding in between periods is okay once in a while but if it happens continuously over a period of 2 to 3 months, do not ignore it. Vaginal bleeding after menopause should also never be ignored. Abnormal bleeding could be triggered by a number of conditions including cancer of the lining of the uterus. Sudden changes in your menstrual blood that persist for over 2 cycles such as heavy bleeding can also be a symptom of uterine cancer. Heavy bleeding can be defined as a period that lasts for over 7 days.
Changes in the Vulva: Any change in colour of development of bumps, sores of thickened skin should be immediately shown to a gynecologist. Any form of vulvar itching or burning should also not be ignored. These conditions could be symptoms of vulvar cancer. Hence, it is important to know what your vulva looks like normally.
Bloating: Persistent bloating that lasts for over a fortnight can be a sign of ovarian cancer. This is especially true in cases of bloating accompanied by sudden weight loss or between-period bleeding.
Change in Bathroom Habits: Due to the proximity of the bladder to the reproductive organs, a tumour or swelling in the reproductive organs can trigger symptoms similar to those of a urinary tract infection. This includes pain while urinating, difficulty passing urine, diarrhea or constipation. Urinary incontinence could also a sign of gynecological cancer.
Abdominal or Back Pain: In rare cases, lower back pain could be a sign of ovarian cancer or uterine cancer. Pain in the lower abdomen or pelvic area can also be a sign of ovarian cancer.
The above could also be signs of other health disorders. The only way of knowing for sure is by consulting a doctor. Hence, understand your body and if you notice any of these symptoms consult your gynecologist at the earliest.
I am 23 years old female. I am suffering from irregular mensuration. I will be travelling around 5 hrs per day. Is travelling may be reason?
Oily skin results from overactive sebaceous glands that produce excessive sebum, which can clog pores of the skin. Clogged pores result in inflammation on the skin, thus causing breakouts. Oily skin can also appear shiny and dirty as oil tends to attract dirt. Oily skin also makes you prone to white heads, black heads and pimples. Open pores is another concern that people with oily skin have. These open pores can look disfiguring on the skin and lead to acne flare ups. You should focus on keeping your skin clean to prevent breakouts. It is recommended to undergo facials to keep your skin healthy and refreshed, and thus reduce oiliness on the skin.
Ways to control oil
- Facials help in renewing dead skin cells and improving blood circulation on the skin. This also helps in getting rid of the waste from under your skin to remove the puffiness. With this process, the pores are cleaned effectively so that there is no buildup of impurities. Any cleansing treatment for oily skin should also focus on controlling the oil so that the skin remains oil free for a long time period.
- You can also use a facial that uses botanical extracts such as burdock roots, kudzu and chamomile flower. These ingredients help in controlling and normalizing oil production and help to remove dirt and impurities from your skin effectively.
- If you have a skin that is acne prone, then you need to adopt a slightly different approach. Use a cleanser made from tea to soothe any inflammation on the skin. The toner should contain salicylic acid because of its anti-inflammatory properties that help in regulating oil production.
- Use a mask that is made out of sea mud to clean your pores efficiently. This mud absorbs extra oil and also prevents further breakouts. You may also use a mask that consists of buttermilk and synergistic tea blend to cool your skin.
Oily skin requires moisturizing, just like any other skin type. In this regard, make sure the moisturizers you use are mostly water based and oil free. The moisturizers should contain zinc oxide as it protects your skin and also reduces the redness of your skin that results from acne problem. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.