Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. PoojaYour feedback matters!
Hi I had unprotected sex on 25th march night and 26th morning n then took ipill on 26th noon itself. But now I got periods on 9th april n then on 2nd day it s not happening or very light like 4th day of period. So am I pregnant or it could be just side effect of pill? And I had my last period on 13th march. Now it s third day of period and it s still not happening. What should I do?
I do sex my gf before 22 days she now pregnant. I want stop pregnancy please Sir tall me tha good medicine. Thank you.
For the last 5 years I have been suffering from pcod. I am taking yasmin since then. Till now everything was okay but for last few months my menstrual flow has been reduced and I am feeling as I have gained some weight. What should I do.
My mother in law, age near 50 her uterus removed because of some internal problem few years ago. I want to know what should be her diet? She had thyroid also. Her one kidney does not work. Please suggest.
I am 23 years old female my weight is 63 and height is 5.1 am putting on weight gradually. I work in night shift. I know putting on weight will make a way for many health issues. I am already facing indigestion problem. What diet should I follow to decrease my weight? Please suggest.
My girlfriend had M.C on 27/05/16 I had unprotected sex with her on 06/06/16. I had given her unwanted 72 on next day and now I had unprotected sex with her on 12/06/16. Is she will pregnant. Or would I give her unwanted. Help me please suggest me fast.
I am 27 year old I have problem of pcod and taking med krimson 35 from last one year and my periods are regular but whenever I tried to left the med my periods comes twice a months. What should I do? should I continue this med. Is any side effect of this medicine.?
Upon reaching adolescence, children's bodies undergo several changes and so do their minds. It is then that their minds are most, as well as least impressionable. And the daunting question regarding the upbringing of an adolescent is how to treat their constantly changing behavior?
Here are some of the tantrums adolescents more commonly throw, and what should ideally be your approach to it:
- Your child seems to hate you: It is very common for a phase of emotional exclusionism to prevail between 16-17 years of age approximately. And the worst thing you could do is heighten that emotion by returning the hatred. Make sure you're firm against any extremely unacceptable behavior, but at the same time, show them that you're there for them no matter what.
- Electronic devices become the center of their attention: Whenever you want to have an earnest conversation with your children, their attention seems to be drawn solely to their phones and computers. They feel the need to be connected to their friends and all times. Ways to monitor that are by setting limit to the maximum hours spent on devices or making them pay their own bills, which will make them more responsible rather than splurging unnecessarily. Also, if your child is not entirely secluded from the family, it is probably best not to interfere all the time.
- Ignoring the curfew: Your kids often stay out later than the set limit. But it is quite possible that your curfew is unreasonable when compared to other parents' curfew. Find out what the average time limit is; it may prevent your child from bearing a grudge against you. In case they still fail to respect your curfew, make sure you spill out to them what the consequences can be, like being grounded for a week. However, in certain cases, your child may be spending time doing nothing constructive, but away from home. There may be something else going on, find out what that is.
- Being friends with the wrong people: Sometimes it might happen that you think some children do not have a good influence on your child, but you cannot say that directly because adolescents tend to get very defensive about their choice of friends. Unless the adolescent is doing something harmful with the friend, like using drugs, let him exercise his choice. Otherwise, don't hesitate from seeking professional help to counsel your child.
- Being over-dramatic: Every emotion is heightened in your child and you cannot tell them that what they are whining or being overjoyed about are trivial, because that's their prime focus then. Let them realize on their own how irrational they sound or else you may risk spoiling your relation with them. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.
I m 21 years old female. I have problem in my stomach. Every month I have irregular period problem. Please give me the proper solution.
I am a 24 year old female. Planning for a kid and trying to conceive. During the period of conceiving, if I am caught up with cold and cough can I take medicine for getting well.
I am having twin pregnancy one 7 weeks with heartbeat and other 5 weeks with no heartbeat suddenly passing some tiny blood pieces. Pls suggest having medicine ecosprin, trexane, and susten sr 200.
Hi 25th Sept 2014 I delivered a baby gal. I'm still feeding her but I'm mensuration is long n less inflow. Please advice how to come to the normal menopause Looking for gyno doctor to advise.
Hi Could you please tell me what does unwanted 72 I pill do and what are its side effect? What if a person had a sex and sperm went into vagina then after how much time I pill should be taken?
I have a girlfriend and her age is 19. We had sex so many times. At the first we were having sex, I did’t feel of her vaginal layer. She said that she lost it because of cycling. Is there any possibilities for that to loose vaginal layer by cycling frequently?
Hi Doctor, Me and my wife had a condom break while intercourse and she immediately took a Postpone - 72 (1.5 mg) within 2 hours of the act. Its been 6 days now and she felt bad back ache, nausea and headache. 1. Is the drug causing this as a side effect after 6 days. 2. She is on anti epilepsy pills like levipil, will this affect the functioning of the Contraceptive and hence she is pregnant now? 3. What is the sure symptom of pregnancy and when to do a pregnancy test.
Now I am studying. So I need time to be a mother. Is there any problem by using condom in first sex relations?
- Boosts immune system.
- Aids in weight management.
- Rich in antioxidant properties.
- Helps in controlling hypertension.
- Helps to prevent cardiovascular diseases.
- Effective remedy for treating skin diseases.
- Helps to treat constipation and helps to feel full.
- Good for preventing and fighting colorectal cancer.
- Reduces risk of heart diseases and stroke in post-menopausal women.
- Effective in reducing blood sugar levels significantly in type 2 diabetics.