Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Hi my lmp is 7th april. But before 3 days I am suffering from bleeding. Why this? please help me? am so upset.
I got married 18months ago. But still my wife didn't get pregnancy. Which is the right time to mate with her to make her pregnant. Pls give advice for better results.
I am 8 month pregnant. I try to control my urine to come out at the night. Is it harmful for my baby?
Copper T. Ka result hamesha positive rehta h. Ya iske negative signs bhi hai. Ye kis trh se achi h or kis trh se harmful. Kya ye sbke liye beneficial hai?
I am 34 yrs. Old. I was married 02 year back. My wife age is 30yrs. Per abe tak humlogo ka sambhog nhi ho paya hai. Kafi kosiso ke bavjood hum sumbhog nhi kar pa rhe. Kindly guide.
I am 25 years old. I have one month pregnancy and I need to abort it by home remedies. please help. I can't go to any doctor.
Dear Doctor, good afternoon! Kindly let me know what is the best time to travel before and after pregnancy. As my friend is planning to go to Shillong from Chennai. She is 6 months pregnant now.
Hi there. I always drink it accurately, more or less the same time each night. Last night me and my boyfriend had sex, the condom broke. He told me it only broke when he took it off but I like it to play safe so today I took norlevo. Now I know that if you take the pill and have diarrhea or vomiting afterwards, you must take another pill because that one didn't have time to dissolve, well, I didn't experience completely diarrhea but I did go to the bathroom more than usual and the stool was not completely stiff today after I took the norlovo (last night when I took my yaz, I didn't go to the bathroom) so I want to know is there any chance the effectiveness of these contraceptives are compromised, should I take another norlovo dosage tomorrow (as the places are closed now)
Hi doctor my wife is consuming fibroid tablets without my knowledge. Can anyone say why these tablets should be consumed. Pleas clearly explain. Thanks.
I am . 35 years age. My left side breast feel heavy and some time pain. Where as right side is ok. Which specialist is appropriate for treatment. Even my nipples is odd.
Hi I Was on Novelon pill pack from june. Missed second last pill of june doubled up with the last took a break of 6 days. On which had menses. Started new pack from july 8th. Had intercourse on 9th condom was their but its been used thrice but it did not break. This was first intercourse and the second was one 14th july it was the last one very well protected. Missed 21st july pill doubled up on 22nd july had a very light bleeding on 22nd july (do not know implantation or breakthrough bleeding due to missing pills) was too stressed out all the time so felt slightly nauseated. Pill pack ended on 28th july bleeding from 1-6 aug. No pills or intercourse after withdrawal bleed. Period was due on 1st sept and as it did not came till 8th. Did a usg on 8th shows marginally bulky anteverted uterus with normal myometrial echo texture, cervix normal, no collection seen in pod, no sol seen, endometrial cavity empty, ureter not dilated, kidney normal. Bulky ovaries with mildly increase stromal echogenicity, and tiny follicles arranged peripherally. Beta hcg on the same day (10 weeks from first and 9 weeks from Last intercourse) was 0.11 Doctor prescribed tab deviry for 5 days 2 doses each day. But I got my period just after 1 dose. It was heavy with clots and continued from 11-16th sept. Before periods breast was sore and stomach had become bulky but after periods it has all gone. I was doing a lot of exercise lately like crunches leg rise etc. Abd suddenly as I woke up on 21st sept (12 weeks from first and 11 weeks from last intercourse) I felt my pubic bone which I did not felt earlier and it was hard on the middle and on the right side. I got scared and did a usg. Report shows everything normal but ovaries bulky with pcod. Uterus also normal. Can I still be pregnant if I got my periods twice in the consecutive months with multiple negative hpt at 4,5,6,7,8,11,12 weeks with first morning urine and my beta hcg 0.11 and usg shows only pcod? Why can I feel my pelvic bone. I was 72 kgs earlier now I am weighing 68 kgs. Lost 4 kgs can these be the reason I cn fl my pelvic bone? Or is it due to pregnancy? Or it can be due to exercise? Please help as I dnt want to get pregnant right at the moment. And its almost 3 months and still nothing has been shown but why m I fln a hardness in that area. Firstly I thought uterus but the person doing usg told that my uterus is normal. Is this due oestitis pubis? M doing lot of exercises these days can it be just because of that. The area above my pubic bone is not that hard. But I feel pain while touching the front pubic bone. Is their any minute risk of pregnancy even if my last intercourse was 3 months before with multiple negative hpt, negative blood test and usg only showing pcod. M feeling gassy throughout past three months. Is it due to stress?
Hi all! My period started this past Friday and I have had the weirdest symptoms to date. I kept getting weird tingling sensations in my head, face and back of the head and neck. Then I would feel weird sensations in my legs. I woke up early in the morning with a pain my left knee. Then I started.
Patient with 6 month amenorrhoea (pregnant) having severe right lumbar region pain extends from behind to forward up to groin region what's diagnosis if usg shows normal? reply.
Early indications of pregnancy are not generally perceived, but the modest changes in your body capacity might be telling you something. Here are some signs, which mean, perhaps you are pregnant.
- Missed Period or Late Period: The clearest indication of pregnancy is a missed period. However, a missed period doesn't always mean you are pregnant. If your period is late when your menstrual cycle is quite regular, it might be an indication of pregnancy.
- Swollen breasts: Soreness or shivering in your breasts is one of pregnancy's most basic symptoms. Right on time in pregnancy, the breasts will round out and change shape as they get ready to deliver milk.
- Nausea: Nausea is among one of the most well known symptoms of pregnancy. It's brought about by an increase in the hormone levels. Almost 80 percent of women experience "morning sickness" during the initial three months of pregnancy. For some, this sickness is not just confined to the mornings and may take place throughout the entire day.
- Spotting: After 5 to 10 days of conceiving, light spotting might be found when the embryo implants itself in t"he uterus.
- Enhanced Urine Frequency: If you're pregnant, your uterus puts pressure directly on the bladder prompting more urination. The additional weight and intestinal changes may bring about a blockage.
- Fatigue: Women feel exceptionally tired and drained during pregnancy. Fatigue is one of the primary indications of pregnancy.
- Mood Swings: Avid emotional mood swings occur in women during pregnancy. If your temper is always fluctuating or going up and down, it may be an indication that you might be pregnant.
- Enhanced Sensitivity to Smell: Women during pregnancy develop an enhanced smell sensitivity. Any common or normal smell may seem to be intense and long lasting. This is a genuine signal.
- Darkening of the areolas: Areolas are the circles around your nipples. During pregnancy, due to increased hormone secretion, the areolas become dark and wide. This is a common indication.
- Enhanced Craving For Food: Pregnancy increases the drive for food craving in women. Pregnant women find themselves consuming a huge amount of food, which is abnormal.
- Headache: Headaches due to migraine increase during pregnancy. This is more common during early pregnancy.
- Strange Metallic Taste In The Mouth: Some women may feel an odd metallic taste in their mouth, which may signify pregnancy.
- Constipation: Added pressure on the kidneys and bladder may lead to constipation in pregnant women. This is another indication.
These are some common signs, which may imply that you are pregnant, and should take a pregnancy test soon. For more information, visit your doctor.