Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Pooja GuptaYour feedback matters!
Hi last month on 12 th Nov .within 24 hrs of sex. I had taken I pill. My period should come on 5 th December. I am having slight bleeding from 4th December. I am not getting what it is? Please help.
My 10 years old daughter has a problem. Thatsher monthly periods are continually running 1 month. please help me what shall I do?
Pregnancy me kya food khana chye. Aur sex kis month se kr sakte hai aur sex karne se koi problems to nahi hogi.
I'm a 20 years old girl. Am having low haemoglobin count (8.2). Its not getting increased than 9.8 even after taking tablets and tonics and getting low when I stop medicines. I have join pains and gaining weight very soon. I don't take oily and fast foods. I also have severe hair loss. Is there any natural remedy for this or what treatment or medicine should I take for these. Help me please.
During stressed and exhausted states, the body secretes an abnormally high amount of glucocorticoids, cortisol, and dht. Dht is a hormone needed to regulate sex drive and hair growth. When the body fails to produce the hormone, early baldness can ensue. Of course in some cases early male-pattern baldness is based on genetics.
The body can however lose dht because of excessive masturbation. Individuals who masturbate often see a reduction of dht, as well as an increase chance of premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction. Men looking to proliferate the production of dht should refrain from masturbating and look to take the homoepathic treatment to help restore hair and stop current hair loss.
Hello, I am 20 years old. I had a sex on my 1st and my last periods date is april 3rd, now I think I am pregnant but I am not sure about that. I need to know whether I am pregnant or not!
I Am having bronchitis asthma, and iam 6week pregnant, I took rotacaps 200, 400, and asthalin too but body is not accepting these I have to vomit very badly making sounds and pressure on stomach, feels like burning in chest and stomach as soon as I take spray. Before getting pregnant it was all OK but not now. I feel very uneasy and can't complete my breath. My chest pains. Please suggest.
I am 25 years old before one week of my mensuration I had pain in my legs badly. Earlier it was a stomach ache but nowadays its leg pain and stomach ache both and mood swings too.
Due to problem in pregnancy we aborted the 6 week child by taking medicine under a Dr. So Now When I can do intercourse which can she getting again pregnant and And is that harmful to do intercourse in her this problem?
I married 2 years ago and not conceive till now. My husband sperm count normal. My tvs scan or follicle study also normal. N I hv regular menstrual cycle. Wt is the next step .is hsg necessary?
Ayurveda states that all our bodily and mental energies are divided into three major doshas, the Vata dosha, pitta dosha and kapha dosha. The kapha dosha is derived from Earth and Water elements and is the energy required for building as well as lubricating the body to provide the body with a physical form and also provide smooth organ functioning. So, basically, the kapha dosha glues and lubricates the body into one. Kapha has qualities that include cold, moist, heavy, sticky, soft, dull, and static. A kapha person usually shows physical and mental qualities that have the reflections of these qualities.
Where exactly does kapha exist and what does it do?
Kapha is mainly located in areas such as the chest, lungs, throat, lymph, head, connective tissue, fatty tissue, tendons, and ligaments.
- Physiologically- The kapha dosha helps in moistening the food, lubricating the joints, giving bulk to the tissues, storing energy and relating to cooling bodily fluids like lymph, water and mucous.
- Psychologically: The kapha dosha helps in aspects of love, patience, greed, forgiveness and attachment.
Individuals with an imbalance in the kapha dosha may exhibit bodily disorders like sinus, cough and cold, obesity, congestion and anything related to mucous. Mentally, the kapha imbalance may lead to lethargy, depression and unnecessary attachment tendencies.
Causes of kapha imbalance
Eating kapha aggravating foods like meat, wheat, fatty and fried food excessively, indulging in eating to offset emotions, spending a lot of time in dampness, not carrying out many physical activities, spending a lot of time indoors are a few of the causes of kapha imbalance, to begin with.
Tips to have a balanced kapha dosha
- One should eat a kapha balancing diet, which includes light, warm, dry and rough foods.
- One should not eat foods like meat, wheat, fried food after sundown.
- One should eat in a nice, caring and loving environment.
- One should not indulge in a luxurious and the leisurely lifestyle.
- One should try and focus on non- attachment in their daily lives.
- One should do their own housekeeping regularly.
- One should make time for some introspective activities like meditation.
- One should try and understand the difference between being-nice and being-taken-advantage-of.
- One should try to have a proper sleep cycle by going to bed as well as rising early. Daytime naps should be avoided.
Hence these are some of the ways to achieve a balanced kapha.
Sir naturally I eat apples rare. And papayas n bananas are in our home only. So will you give me the diet about these two. N these two will work for irregular periods those who have. Please give me the diet chart in a week how many we have to take. Thank u.
Pitti on body skin, head, face, legs, hand, shoulder. More itching and burning . Now its pregnancy time 2 month completed. Skin problem is being from starting. I want to know reason, please suggest and during itching and burning time if any lotion or medicine can use. Is there any effect to baby.
Hii. I'm 30 year old married women. I have pcod. So doctor suggested me normal tablet. I started taking 3rd of my period. I'm confused now (1st cycle of tablet) do I need to take till I get nxt period or can stop in between. I took it for 23 days and stopped. My expected period is 12 th of this month but till date I didn't get. My last period was on 14th April. We are planning for pregnancy. Please suggest me.
We made out one month ago after we r off clothes but I had my underpants but after this incident shes getting vomits and she got her periods in three days but her bleeding was not normal and she had been vomiting all this while and now she complains of stomach ache will she get periods or is she pregnant?
I am 25 years female, I am pregnant and my weight us high with 20 kgs with regard to my bmi. Is it advisable to reduce weight during pregnancy and I have no sugar and pressure complaints. Thank you.
Are you not happy with how your nose looks? No! Well there’s nothing to be upset about it. Nature may have done injustice to you. But man made adjustments are there to help you. Thanks to Rhinoplasty or plastic surgery on the nose that can boost your beauty. It is the most common cosmetic surgeries performed across the world. While most persons do this for reconstruction, others undergo this surgery for aesthetic purposes.
Even though, it is a common method, popular among the mases there are several myths surrounding this concept. Some of the most common myths regarding this method are as follows:
- Plastic Surgery gives plastic results: Many people may derive a wrong and misleading meaning of the word ‘plastic.’ The word comes from a Greek term, meaning ‘to mould’ or ‘to form.’ The surgery, therefore, gives you natural-looking results. A good surgeon will shape things closer to real appearance.
- Surgery is the only option: Surgery is not the only way to reshape your nose. It can be corrected using dermal fillers such as Radiesse or Juvederm. Fillers can camouflage the dorsal hump. It can add volume and give you a smooth line profile. But these injections have a temporary effect.
- Patients need general anesthesia always: Some patients may have to be under general anaesthesia during rhinoplasty. But it is not mandatory for everyone. Sedation is used for the minor changes. The patient will not be completely unconscious. But, they will not feel pain in the part, which is being reshaped.
- It cannot be performed outside a hospital: It can be performed at special clinics. You need not be always admitted to a hospital. Sedation may be used for keeping you away from the pain.
- There will be scars: Incisions made on the base of the nose or anywhere outside will go away with time. They will not be visible from a conversational distance.
- You can outgrow your dislike for the nose: It’s a matter of perception. Your perception towards your nose might not change even after the waxing and waning. You may be always unhappy about its shape or look.
- Any plastic surgeon can do this: It is a very complex operation. A millimetre can change things altogether. A slight deviation may make a huge difference. It can only be performed by someone who is a specialist in this subject and has considerable experience in these surgeries. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon.