Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Pooja Baranwal
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Pooja BaranwalYour feedback matters!
We have a sex on 29 january with protection period date is 13 february but till date period no come and no sign of symptoms of pregnancy hcg through urine negative check 23 feb and on 2 march help.
Utrine fibroid is a benign growth but later it can be cancerous so treatment is very necessary. It can cause infertility, recurrent abortions, heavy bleeding, weakness. If your family is complete, then you can go for hysterectomy but hysterectomy also have many side effects due to harmonal changes like weight increase, bad effects on eye, teeth, hair and you will feel old age symptoms like whiting of hairs, wrinkles, loosing of skin etc. But if your family is incomplete then you have no option. But now don't worry. Ayurveda can help you.
Can I use M2 tone to get pregnancy and hormonal imbalance. I have regular menstrual cycle but 3 days before period some black spotting comes. I thought I have some low progesterone. Can I use M2 tone to overcome this.
The uterus is a muscular structure held in place inside your pelvis with the help of muscles, ligaments, and tissues. These muscles weaken in women due to pregnancy, childbirth or delivery complications and can lead to severe complications. One such complication is a uterine prolapse. Uterine prolapse occurs when the uterus sags or slips from its normal position into the vaginal canal.
The causes of uterine prolapse are varied and include:
- Delivering a large baby
- Difficulty in labor and delivery
- Reduction in estrogen levels post menopause
- Traumatic childbirth
- Loss or weakening of the pelvic muscle
- Conditions which lead to increased pressure in the abdominal area such as a chronic cough, straining, pelvic tumors or accumulation of fluid in the abdomen
- Loss of external support due to major surgery in pelvic area
Uterine prolapse can be complete or incomplete depending on how far the uterus sags into the vagina. Women who have minor uterine prolapse may not have any visible symptoms. However, if the condition worsens, it manifests itself in visible signs.
Symptoms of moderate or severe prolapse are:
1. A feeling of fullness or pressure in your pelvis when you sit
2. Seeing the uterus or cervix coming out of the vagina
3. Vaginal bleeding or increased discharge
4. Painful sexual intercourse
5. Recurrent bladder infections
6. Continuing back pain with difficulty in walking, urinating and moving your bowels
Without proper attention, the condition can cause impairments in the bowel, and can also affect bladder and sexual function.
Related Tip: What Makes One Lose Control of the Urinary Bladder?
I got married recently . I am having sex with my wife continuously for 22 days from 3 days before her period came but still she doesn't got pregnant and her period got delayed by 10 days. What is the reason she dosent got pregnant and also delayed period. She had a pain relieve medicine during her periods.
I am 29 years old married. We have 2 sons, 3 months before done copper. Last few weeks we did sexual intercourse most Of days in a week. My husband age 45. Some days his stamina out of control, he take some medicine, so is any kind of medicine for female also have? Is good for health? Please suggest.
The signs and symptoms of reactive attachment disorder will vary based on the child suffering from the disorder, as well as on how long the child was exposed to the unhealthy environment that led to the onset of the disorder. The following are some examples of behavioral, physical, cognitive, and psychosocial symptoms that children suffering from RAD may exhibit:
- Participating in self-soothing behaviors (such as rocking back and forth or stroking arms)
- Presenting as calmer when alone as opposed to when someone else is present
- Little or no eye contact
- Refusing to interact with peers
- Turning or leaning away when someone tries to show affection
- Failure to gain weight
- Failure to smile
- Looking joyless
- Appearing listless
- Developmental delays
- Cognitive delays
- Language delays
- Delayed responsiveness to stimuli
- Low self-esteem
- Feelings of worthlessness
- Feeling “empty” inside
- Chronic feelings of sadness
- Chronic feelings of anxiety
- Lacking a sense of belonging
- Lacking trust
- Chronic feelings of being unsafe
- Feeling unwanted
If you feel that you are in crisis, or are having thoughts about hurting yourself or others, please call 9-1-1 or go to the nearest emergency room immediately.
Effects of Reactive Attachment Disorder
Getting your loved one into the right treatment program is of vital importance as the effects of reactive attachment disorder can be long-lasting, and in some cases, may never go away without treatment. The following are some examples of the effects that untreated RAD can have on a child as they continue to grow into adults:
- Control issues
- Anger problems
- Inability to show genuine affection
- Underdeveloped conscience
- Inability to genuinely care about another person
- Aversion to any kind of touch
- Inability to develop or maintain significant relationships
- Autism spectrum disorder
- Depressive disorders
- Anxiety disorders
- Pica disorder
- Rumination disorder
- Pervasive developmental disorder
Do you have the habit of plucking your nose hair? As unsightly or awkward they may be, your nose hair can actually play an important role in keeping you healthy. So the next time you grab your tweezers or scissors to pluck your nose hair, do rethink and stop doing it.
The time when you feel like your nose is swamped with thick or dense hair, people often use tweezers or your fingers to pluck them out. Some of them even go to the extent of waxing it off. However, before you get there, be watchful.
There are two kinds of nose hair:
- Vibrissae: The frontal nose hair that is visible and plucked out from the nose
- Microscopic cilia: Present at the back of the nose, these are responsible for filtering mucus and moving it to the back of the nose
Here are the reasons why you must stop plucking your nose hair:
- It can make you catch infections: When you pluck your front nose hair, you are more prone to catch an infection. Germs and particles near the follicles can get inside, without the Vibrissae.
- The danger triangle: The triangular area on the face between your mouth and nose is referred to as a danger triangle. This area is very important for brain function. The veins that carry blood out of the nose tend to converge with the veins that carry blood from the brain. If you pluck the nose hair, it can lead to the germs get carried all the way to the brain and potentially affect it causing conditions of meningitis or brain abscess.
- Bacteria and germs outbreak: When the nose hair is plucked or waxed, the entire pore is left exposed to bacteria and other germs to get in. If the cilia and other hairs of the nose are unable to prevent the onset of the germs build-up, then these harmful particles can delve deeper into the path of the body all the way up to the brain.
So, what is the right way to do it then? Trimming is the way to go!
The next time you want to get rid of your nose hair, if its over-grown or getting too irritating for you, consider trimming it instead. As long as you don’t get too close to the skin inside your nose, it will not lead to the danger triangle problem.
Also wash your nose well before trimming your nose hair. Washing out the pathogens from the nose before trimming is important so that it will reduce your chances of catching any infection. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.