In a relationship, there are three entities, me and relationship itself why relationships are losing meaning day by day because there are lot of ego problems which are going on there lot of power games which we started playing within our relationships, relationship humaraay culture ka Bhut beautiful aspect hai Indian culture ka but its slowly an slowly gradually losing its meaning an as its true beauty now here is where actually therapies like Reiki can intervene and help the people. Help people respect each other respect themselves and create a beautiful blossom relationship it helps you to understand yourself first because a confused person will end always in a confused relationship it is very important to clear your mind in term of relation a person who is confused who is not well adjusted with himself with his own self he’s not able to create a good and healthy relation because whatever he has jo us k pass hai wohi us relationship mai dai ga. agar uska pass guilt hai ya uskaay pass pardshani hai to defiantly that forward to his partner so its very important to understand the self concept what you feel about yourself. it helps you clear all the negatives all the confusions that are running in your mind wo confusion ko khatam karta hai jaisa he confusion khatam hota hai you start living yourself that what you give in your relationship so it start here , so its all about to clarity about loving yourself about respecting yourself now having this all i also want to clear one thing that you cannot use Reiki for any unauthentic reasons in the sence that you cannot just control the other person mind in the sense if you want to fall in a romantic relationship with a girl or some boy no you cant do that Reiki is guided by higher power it would only work for your highest good. people who are around us who will love so much our parents our friend our siblings our partners they are not going to stay on this earth forever they are just with us for few more decades kuch time k liye we don’t know when till when they are going to be with us so spend a beautiful life with them its a beautiful life spend and your blessed with a beautiful relationship with them so we have to understand the value of the people around us on time .read more
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Pooja Anand Sharma
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Submit a review for Dr. Pooja Anand SharmaYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
i was suffering from anxiety past one year, it was really hard to deal with it. i was getting obsessed from it. Dr. Pooja's guidance and the way she counseled me a lot to overcome my anxiety and now i'm feel relaxed and confidence. Thank you soo much Dr. Pooja and her team.
I feel so great after the completion of treatment. I was amazed that other doctors before her were not able to even diagnose my problem, but Pooja Anand Sharma did it immediately and started the obsessive compulsive disorder treatment for it. As someone I knew, consulted this doctor and they referred us.
Magical. Results started to show up slowly and they were amazing. Dr. Pooja listens to all the issues very patiently and is very friendly and professional in carrying out the action plan. Slow and steady improvement is there and I see good bright hope after completion of all the sessions.
its was really good experience to take sessions with Dr. Pooja, her advice & suggestions helps me a lot. She gave me a positive approach towards life and my life become easy . Thank you Dr. Pooja and her team Vishwas Healing Centre.
It was quite helpful session for me, her advices & suggestions makes my life more easy. i wanna say her way of counseling is quite differ from others, Thank uh so much to Dr. Pooja & her team, Thank you Vishwas Healing Centre
dr. pooja she is just awesome.the way she consult me its amazing and which me to bring changes in my life which i want and become a better person so that i can achieve my goals of my life.she is a great healer.
I'm really thankful to Dr. Pooja, who helps me to throughout with my life issues and her advice & guidance give me positive attitude towards my life....
Hi Dr Pooja. You have been always the best with all the clients i saw you working with. Dr Kamal 9818225843
Its was awesome..she is quite humble and put her best effort to provide comfort and solve your problems.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Pooja Anand Sharma to be saved my life. Hlo
Dr. Pooja Anand Sharma provides answers that are very helpful. Helpful answer
She is so humble & professional ! Felt too good after her councelling session
Was a good experience. Dr. Help healing my problem.
it was a good experience with dr pooja
I'm really thankful to Dr.pooja.she guided me and helped me to resolve the relationship issues.it was with her aid the I got the changed approach towards my lifestyle and relationship.she is very very sweet.her style of treatment is very different and helpful.
It has been an amazing experience.She is very patient and listens to every issue and tries to understand the other person's psychology and tries to work it out. She has really helped me improve.
It was an amazing experience. The doctor is very polite and listens with patience and makes you feel beautiful inside out.
It was really helpful session & it's resolve mine problems. I'am really thankful for Dr. Pooja Anand Sharma
It was really helpful session & it's resolve mine problems. I'am really thankful for Dr. Pooja Anand Sharma
It was very good experience to took up the Sessions with Dr. Pooja. She shortout our disputes easily.
It was good. She understood my problem and helped me cope up from all the issues I had in my past.
We all have come across the situation where we have to deal with difficult people in our life. Emotional abuse is a worse form of abuse as it destroys your self-esteem. Emotional abuse takes place when an individual intentionally or otherwise, involves in a kind of behaviour that puts other person down and exert control over them. Threats, intimidation, betrayal are a harmful form of emotional abuse which person can face.
Many examples of emotional abuse are seen like in a parent-child relationship, those faced by co-workers at the workplace, in a sexual relationship. For e.g. In case of a sexual relationship, where the other partner wants to leave the relationship because of the abusive sexual behaviour of his/her spouse, the abuser will manipulate by convincing the partner in threatening, abusive way, by putting you down making you feel guilty. Unwanted sexual acts which would make you feel uneasy like “if you love me you would do this for me” this is beginning of abuse in which partner is trying to take control over other.
Traits of toxic people
- Narcissist, criticizer.
- Controlling the other persons.
- Manipulative and judgemental.
- Always wants to prove themselves to you even if they are wrong.
- They will try to defend themselves by manipulating in which they are best as they are not interested in your point of view.
- Censorious, critical, fault finder.
- They will not apologize.
- They always force onto relationships.
- Everything should go according to their experience.
- Always talks negative about other people instead of focusing on good things.
- Always tends up hurting others by their actions and are always self-absorbed.
- Frequent loss of control over temper
Impact of toxic people on our lives
- When you are peace but you suddenly start feeling guilty or being scorned by people who use to care about you chances are you might be manipulated by toxic people.
- Low self-esteem.
- A feeling that someone is controlling you.
- A feeling of shame for no reason.
- Avoiding to meet people.
- Emotional instability.
- A feeling of helplessness.
How to deal with it
- Stay calm don’t take toxic people’s behaviour personally. Walk off if required.
- Practice defenceless.
- Confront them face to face.
- Move on without them. Don’t let their behaviour affect your mental peace.
- Don’t have to help them in every crisis, let them deal their own drama.Recognise your strengths and weakness.
- Don’t be a victim.
- Spend time with your beloved ones who are trustworthy.
- Be in charge of your own emotions.
- Always focus on the solution rather focusing on the problem.
- Stand for yourself when they try to bully you.
- Set your limits to respond only when necessary.
- Forgive but don’t forget.
- Don’t pity yourself.
- Take time out for yourself, pamper yourself by taking a break.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Were you looking for ways to biohack your physical, psychological and spiritual areas? Here is all that you were looking for.
Biohacking is not a rocket science but a do-it-yourself phenomenon which refers to bringing in lifestyle changes on your own. All your conscious actions that make your life healthy and happy.
In this article, the focus is to help you bring some changes in mental, physical and spiritual areas. Of course, you need not do all of them in one go. Take it slow and see what helps you and what modifications you need based on your preference. So let’s go one by one from one area to another:
Exercise: Begin your day with exercise. Now that we have a wide range such as aerobics, zumba, yoga, gym, pilates. You may choose the one that interests you the most because if you don’t like it, you procrastinate it all the time. So, go for trials, read, ask your friends, and figure out a way you would like to take it up. It doesn’t have to be at the beginning of your day but anytime you find yourself rocking on the chair for way too long, just stand up and move yourself a little bit. Movement not only keeps you away from feeling tired or lethargic but keeps your brain active.
Play frequently: Go back to reminiscing the good old times, when you would wait for Sundays to go to the park and play. How happy it would make you feel and made you spontaneous. Playing gives you a dopamine rush. And if in case if you were one of those indoor players, don’t worry, instead start looking for your board games or video games. It has amazing benefits such as increasing your concentration levels, enhances problem-solving, kills boredom, improves memory and stimulates the growth of cerebral cortex
Add colours to your meals: Adding colours to meals does not mean adding synthetic colours but a wide variety of veggies, fruits, cereals of different colours and varieties in your meals. Why add colours? The reason is simple, each colour has its own benefits for instance beetroot is rich in iron, similarly, eggplant is rich in potassium.
Moving on to the Psychological Area-
- Stress: Stress can become debilitating when it comes to the cognitive functioning of any individual. It disrupts your functioning, thus it is essential to control stress. You must have experienced high levels of stress at some point in your life. Prolonged states of high stress can sometimes lead to shutting down. Alongside, it has an adverse effect on the other areas as well such as a decrease in sleep, appetite, processing information, memory to name a few. However, if stress is too low, most often one tends to procrastinate, decreases productivity. Therefore, an optimal level of stress enhances your productivity.
- Stop replaying the past: One of the biggest mistakes that you keep doing is replaying the past. When you keep digging into the negative past events and replay it thousand of times, it wounds you. It is essential to pick on the hurts and stop digging deep into them because they will only harm and be of no good to you. Instead, let go of them and reminisce the events from past which gives you happiness and makes you feel better about who you are.
- Positive affirmations: No one will come and tell you that you are doing a good job, you have to take that initiative for yourself because being happy is a do-it-yourself project. And it depends on you how you do it. Make a list of all the good you have done in your day, feel good about yourself. It not only helps in reducing stress but also boosts your self-esteem.
The spiritual area doesn’t necessarily mean being ritualistic or focussing on a particular religion. It can be anything that gives you strength, grounds you and makes you feel high on your energies.
- Meditate: You must be aware of the benefits of meditation on your brain functioning and your body. It helps in healing and aids in gaining emotional balance. It not only provides you the space to relax and rejuvenate but also helps to bring clarity in thoughts, improving communication skills. It is also a great way to gain inner stability. There are many ways you can choose from for meditating such as guided meditation, mindfulness, to name a few.
- Introspect: Everyday spend some time with yourself, you can also start by maintaining a journal. Introspection makes you build a close contact with your conscience which fosters better choices and decision making. Furthermore, helps in broadening your horizon and brings you closer to the centre within you.
- A pinch of gratefulness: The focus on gratefulness is increasing these days because you are forgetting to notice the good that is in and around you but constantly engaging in self-loathing. Just pause for a moment or two and engage in all the things that you have in the here and now. It is one way in which you can grow at a faster rate in all the areas, may it be physical, psychological or spiritual. It cultivates your core and does not take much but just a few minutes of your day.
You have the ability and can choose to transform yourself as many times as you want because you do deserve the best. So, go ahead biohack yourself with some alternatives, you have never tried before.
Marriage is a life-long commitment. Premarital Counseling is a therapy that serves to help couples prepare for their wedlock. It aids in ensuring that you and your partner forge a healthy and a strong relationship in the long run making way for a successful, happy and a satisfying marriage. It also helps you in spotting out the weaknesses early that can later magnify into troubles muddling up your conjugal life. The sessions are usually conducted by licensed and qualified therapists when a couple is considering marriage or are about to get into marriage.
Why is pre-marital counseling at all necessary?
Matching all Aspects: Through this sort of counseling, couples are motivated to initiate conversation pertaining to marriage such as anger management, devoting time for each other, decision-making, family relationships, parenting and children, sex and affection, marital roles, ethics and beliefs, communication and finances.
Communication and Conflict Resolution: Pre-marital Counseling helps partners in improving their ability to communicate with each other, setting sensible marriage goals, as well as skillfully resolving conflicts. In addition to these, premarital counseling also seeks to create a positive attitude for your conjugal life.
Acclimatizing: Remember that you carry your own history, opinions, and values in a relationship and they might vary with your partner who has had an entirely different life with their own and unique experiences. Adjusting to each other as different human beings can be quite a task in itself. Marriage counseling helps in acclimatizing, accepting to the bad and good parts of both the partners.
Becoming a support for each other: Most people rush into marriage to gratify their financial, social, emotional, and sexual needs, but such a mind set is always a gamble. You may hit it off greatly with you partner and then have troubles later on. Clearing out your expectations and bridging the differences prior to marriage would enhance your understanding of each other. This way you can become a source of great support for each other.
Break the pattern: Both or one of you might belong to a divorced or a dysfunctional family where manipulation and fighting was the norm. Premarital Counseling can actually help you to come out of your fear and make peace with your past so that the mistakes of your parents aren’t repeated in your life.
- Averting divorce: Owing to the modern lifestyle, the chances of divorce are rising with each passing day. Therefore, early intervention is indeed the need of the hour. Premarital counseling can help you pinpoint areas of major concern and work to resolve them or work around them to avoid issues which may balloon and end up in a worst case scenario for a marriage, which is divorce.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Illness can be sometimes life-changing. May it be a family member or yourself, as it has made an impact and affected your existence. There are possibilities that one had imagined himself/herself in a professional role or going on an adventure trip which remained unaccomplished. And most often you are likely to feel a lack in the different areas of your life, may it be professional, self, relationships or any other areas. So why this happens?
This is based on your psychological and biological functioning. Psychological in terms of thoughts, behaviors, emotions and biological in terms of hormones, genetic composition. When both your mind and body are in the state of prolonged state due to the illness, there is a possibility that some of us tend to close ourselves. It may be not going for reunion, leaving a job, dreaming about future or anything. Some individuals, on the other hand, begin to explore new avenues in their lives. Staying in such prolonged states makes you more likely to under-determine your potentials and will-power to look at your life in a positive way. So, how does one shift to positive alternatives?
Reframing is a process of changing how you look at something such as thought, behaviour or any experience with a positive alternative. Reframing can be done by reviewing the areas of your life and identifying the disruptive thoughts and replacing it with a positive alternative. For instance - positively reframing a negative thought about oneself “I am unlovable.” to “I am lovable.” which is more nurturing instead of criticizing. As you reframe your perceptions and responses, you begin to change your outlook towards a more positive direction. Shifting to positive reframing not only helps you with changing your outlook but also helps you to reconstruct/ rebuild yourself again. You might have come across life stories/ experiences of individuals about undergoing a chronic illness they have either overcome or managing Furthermore, building their motivations from there. So how can one reframe one’s own life goals and build positive outcomes?
Ask yourself- Some empowering questions
It is overwhelming to look at your schedule or to do lists packed with things that give us stress and boredom. Move beyond it, and begin to think about the things are empowering you, such as how do you see ourselves three years from now, how does your bucket list look like. Begin to look beyond the small stressors that are limiting you from looking at the bigger picture, invest your thoughts and energy on it in a growth perspective.
Shifting mindset: As mentioned previously reframe every single thought or action in your day. Move towards a positive frame of mind and being. Eliminate - not, but, if and bring in the possibilities of growing in the direction you wish to be. Move towards positive coping.
Appreciating and accepting: The part that you have come all this way is an achievement in itself. So, appreciate yourself for every milestone you achieved on this long journey. Every time you go back to negative thoughts and feelings about yourself, replace them with some positive ones. It may be the way you look, the way you talk, the way your dress or anything because you are who you are.
Some affirmations and exercise: Get into a daily habit of writing some positive affirmations to rewire our brain to raise feel-good hormones and push the brain to form some new clusters of positive thoughts. Also, just giving yourself an hour of exercising can not only help in better functioning of your body but your mind as well. You can choose from a wide range nowadays such as yoga, meditation, pilates, zumba, gymming, cycling or just dancing maybe.
Believe in yourself: Understand that recovery is in the process and you have come all this way. Look into the mirror and just say- I believe in myself. It may sound funny but have you ever told this to ourselves before anyone else told us. It takes nothing but you to do that for yourself, just be willing and hold on to yourself.
Between stimulus and response, there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom. -Victor Frankl
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Depression is a mental health disorder where one experiences lack of interest in activities and has a continuously depressed mood which can lead to serious impairments in that person’s daily life.
Day by day, the number of patients suffering from depression is increasing. More than the facts, it is various myths people hear that makes them more vulnerable when suffering from this mental health disorder. Below are the 5 common myths and facts regarding depression.
Myth #1: Lazy people suffer from depression
People who have a lethargic life suffer from depression and hardworking people never experience it. This is probably one of the most widely believed myths about depression. However, in reality, it is excessive work pressure and overworking and the feeling that they are bound with responsibilities and are being exploited at the workplace that causes depression. Anyone can develop this mental condition, and workload and lifestyle do not always have something to do with depression.
Myth #2: Women are the main victims of depression
Another popular myth regarding depression is that it is women who mainly suffer from it. Yes, it is true that women are more sensitive than men, but developing depression has nothing to do with gender. Anyone, at any age, at any time, can suffer from depression.
Myth #3: Talking can never help in easing depression
There are some people who believe that depression is a mental health disorder, is only treated with psychiatric medicines that can help in dealing with this condition. However, what they don't understand is that doing something constructive and having positive conversations with their loved ones can actually benefit their mental health. Even, psychiatrists believe that talking sessions are one of the ways of treating depression.
Myth #4: Depression is the same as sadness
Consistently unhappy and sad people are often considered as being depressed. However, the fact is that both sadness and depression are two different things. While one can get over the former condition of feeling low and sad; suffering from depression leads to chemical changes inside the brain, causing changes in the behaviour, thinking, etc. of the affected person, thereby persistently damaging the daily life.
Myth #5: There’s no link between depression and Physical exercise
Many people assume that physical exercise isn't helpful in dealing with depression since it is a mental illness and not a physical condition. However, the fact is that moderate amount of physical exercise not only helps in improving mental aspects but also boosts the concentration power of the person.
No matter how mild or serious the form of depression one suffers from, opting for psychiatric help becomes crucial to avoid risks of deterioration of the condition in any way. After all, a professional psychiatrist can not only help one suffering from depression by treating them with necessary medications and therapies but also help in differentiating the facts from the myths thoroughly.
Psychiatry is not just a form of medicine to identify and treat the psychiatric illness, but it also helps in improving attention, cognition, memory and concentration. Psychiatry has its role in different fields and working in the field of memory improvement is quite interesting. Memory is basically the process through which a person stores information for days, months and years.
Human brain is a dynamic entity and has wonderful capacity to store information and recall it as and when required. However, our memory is affected by a number of reasons, such as aging, accidents, negligence and certain diseases, which involves our brain and nervous system. Further, the memory of an event will improve, based on the frequency at which it has been recalled.
Apart from the frequency of recall, psychiatry can also help a person to improve the capacity of brain and sharpen their memory to store incidents or events for a prolonged period of time.
How psychologist can improve your memory:
- Improving your concentration while doing any work will naturally improve your memory. Doing things with concentration will help us in storing information for a longer period of time.
- Relieving your mind from stress or anxiety is also a great way to improve your memory as stress has the ability to hamper your memory.
- Eating a balanced and nutritious diet is essential for a better memory. For increasing the memory power, psychiatrists insist on a diet which is anti inflammatory, rich in protein and Omega-3 fatty acids.
- A simple 20 minute exercise routine will not just help you to stay fit physically, but mentally as well.
- It also important to sleep properly, as sleep helps your mind and body to prepare for the next day. It is also advised to have a short nap in the afternoon to improve your brain functioning during the day time.
- Smoking and frequent consumption of caffeine also hampers your memory, thus, it is advised that one should quit smoking and reduce the consumption of caffeine.
Quarrels are an integral part of any healthy and serious relationship. However, an overdose may lead to severed ties. It bruises your memory and leaves you too distraught to engage in an emotional attachment.
If you are struggling in your relationship, you might find it helpful:
- Empathize with your partner: The ability to empathize is what inhibits us from just going through life doing whatever we want, without any regard for others. It is what makes compromise in a relationship possible. If you realize that something you have done has hurt your partner, you will hesitate to do that again.
- To complain as least as possible: Keep low expectations from your partner. The most common reason for conflict in relationships is the list of expectations, which when left unfulfilled leads to complaining and nagging. What you do for your partner is what'you think is the right thing, but your partner may not hold the same perspective.
- Stop using labels: labeling is an indecent way of identifying the problem with your partner or with the relationship in general. You should neither brand yourself as something or your partner as something else. Associating critical adjectives with one another is a way of demeaning your lover and can dissuade your partner from communicating his or her viewpoint.
- Express yourself: Express thoughts, feelings, and wishes. Resentment can build when couples sweep things under the rug, so be vulnerable and don't bury negative feelings, but try to express them in a respectful way. Opening up to your partner can make you feel vulnerable and exposed, but it is the most important part of an intimate relationship.
- Try to rekindle the spark: Time, overburdening responsibilities or workload can make your relationship a routine affair. An element of secrecy and excitement is important. Therefore, desire should never take a backseat in your relationship. Try to fulfill your partner's desire and let him or her know about your expectations as well.
Obsessive compulsive disorder is a serious disabling mental illness that traps people in an endless cycle of repetitive thoughts and behaviours. People with OCD are plagued by recurrent thoughts, fears, or obsessions that are anxiety-producing. Usually, even though the patient knows that the fears or obsessions are senseless, he or she can‘t control them.
The anxiety produced by these recurring thoughts leads to an urgent need to perform certain rituals or routines which are called compulsions. These compulsions could be washing one’s hands, cleaning the house or any such thing. These rituals are performed to make the obsessive thoughts go away, which they do for a short time, only to come back again stronger. The person is thus involved in acting out compulsions for hours together in a day, which really affects his relationships, profession or studies.
Symptoms of OCD
The symptoms of OCD are the obsessions and compulsions that a patient battles with daily. The common obsessions are:
- Fear of contamination by germs
- Fear of causing harm to other people
- Fear of mistakes
- Fear of being embarrassed in public
- Fear of thinking sinful thoughts
- Need for exactness and order
- Need for constant reassurance due to excessive doubt
In order to get over these obsessions, the patient carries out these common compulsions:
- Washing hands or bathing repeatedly
- Refusing to shake hands
- Repeatedly checking stoves and locks
- Constant counting while performing routine daily tasks
- Constantly arranging and re-arranging things in an orderly manner
- Eating foods in a specific order off the plate
- Repeating specific phrases or prayers
- A need to perform tasks a certain number of times daily
- Collecting items which are useless of have no apparent value
The cause of OCD is not yet certain. It was thought to happen due to low levels of the neurotransmitter serotonin, but today scientists think it could be because of problems in the pathways of the brain that link areas dealing with judgment to an area that filters messages involving body movements.
The treatment is medication and something called Cognitive behaviour therapy.
- In this, the psychologist teaches people with OCD to confront their fears and reduce anxiety but without acting out the compulsions. Cognitive therapy focuses on reducing the over-thinking that is seen in OCD patients.
- Medication therapy uses medicines like antidepressants such as selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRI) like Prozac and Zoloft, to quote the most common ones. Psychiatrists also use antipsychotics as they have shown to relieve OCD symptoms.
- If medications and cognitive behaviour therapy both fail, then doctors have to take recourse to electroconvulsive therapy or ECT.
- The thing to remember is that OCD will not go away by itself, how-so-ever long you wait. So, pick yourself up and seek treatment before the OCD symptoms get out of hand.
In a relationship, there are three entities, me and relationship itself why relationships are losing meaning day by day because there are lot of ego problems which are going on there lot of power games which we started playing within our relationships, relationship humaraay culture ka Bhut beautiful aspect hai Indian culture ka but its slowly an slowly gradually losing its meaning an as its true beauty now here is where actually therapies like Reiki can intervene and help the people. Help people respect each other respect themselves and create a beautiful blossom relationship it helps you to understand yourself first because a confused person will end always in a confused relationship it is very important to clear your mind in term of relation a person who is confused who is not well adjusted with himself with his own self he’s not able to create a good and healthy relation because whatever he has jo us k pass hai wohi us relationship mai dai ga. agar uska pass guilt hai ya uskaay pass pardshani hai to defiantly that forward to his partner so its very important to understand the self concept what you feel about yourself. it helps you clear all the negatives all the confusions that are running in your mind wo confusion ko khatam karta hai jaisa he confusion khatam hota hai you start living yourself that what you give in your relationship so it start here , so its all about to clarity about loving yourself about respecting yourself now having this all i also want to clear one thing that you cannot use Reiki for any unauthentic reasons in the sence that you cannot just control the other person mind in the sense if you want to fall in a romantic relationship with a girl or some boy no you cant do that Reiki is guided by higher power it would only work for your highest good. people who are around us who will love so much our parents our friend our siblings our partners they are not going to stay on this earth forever they are just with us for few more decades kuch time k liye we don’t know when till when they are going to be with us so spend a beautiful life with them its a beautiful life spend and your blessed with a beautiful relationship with them so we have to understand the value of the people around us on time .
Laughter is a type of response that occurs to you generally when you experience a funny or a pleasant situation. All the doctors also believe in the theory that laughter indeed is the best medicine. Laughing not only helps to cheer you up emotionally by boosting your mood, but also has complementary physical outcomes that are desirable. Here are some interesting and fascinating facts about laughter.
1. You are more likely to laugh around others - According to a medical research, it is a proven fact that laughter is generated by a person rather than a funny situation or a joke that you hear. It is the image of that person in your mind which is funny and everything he/she does or says seems to be funny for you. This is why you will probably laugh among a set of people rather than laughing all by yourself.
2. Fake laughter - A medical research conducted by Professor Scott has readily proven that the human brain has the ability to differentiate between a fake laughter and a real one. So, if you are in a group of people and somebody is trying to laugh forcibly and deliberately, then your brain is able to identify that person easily.
3. Laughter is contagious - As per the famous saying, when you laugh then the whole world laughs with you. It is a true thing and laughter is actually contagious as it tends to regulate a part in your brain when you hear others laughing.
4. Burns calories - Laughter is a good source of a physical workout as well as it burns calories when you laugh out loud. Laughing for around 10 to 15 minutes a day burns about 10 to 40 calories.
5. Leads to healthier relationships - It is a proven fact that laughing together with any individual help to strengthen the emotional bond that you share with that person. People who laugh together usually are able to trust each other more and their relationship lasts for a longer period.
6. Mood and Energy booster - Laughter is an instant booster if you are emotionally wrecked or suffering from a bad mood. It helps to cheer you up and make you feel good and confident about yourself. Additionally, it also helps to boost the energy levels if you are low on energy.