Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ponam MishraYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor my last period date is 26 July 2016 and I had sex with my bf and now period is late around 18 days and tested my pregnancy with paranews but get negative report than why period is my late and whatni will do please suggest me and help me.
My period date was 30th september it's been 6 th day I have no sign of periods. Today I had sexual intercourse I have noticed that I couldn't happen as my vagina was dry and it was getting inside after I went to was I have noticed milky white n sticky discharge. As intercourse dint happen properly so why tha discharge?? I. Trying to conceive. Pls help. Is ths I the sign of pregnancy tht my vagina is tight. N I hve very low libidos from past 2 weeks. Plss help.
I had unprotected relation on the 19th day of my cycle. With my finance. We did not have sex but we stimulated each other with hands. He had not ejected but there was pre cum .but before the act he had peed. N.then he stimulated me. I wanted to know whether this is lead to pregnancy as we are not ready for baby. Now today I got my periods. On the 27th day. My cycle has always been regular from 2 years .its always 26 - 32 day cycle. This tym though I got my periods. I an having slight dizziness. I am very much worried .please help me soon as this worry is constantly killing me.
I am 38 year old. I have been suffering from to heavy and very painful mestrual problem from the beginning. Want to get rid of this problem. Please suggest a solution.
I have been in a relation with a girl from 1.5 year. initially my sex life was quite good and interesting. But as of now she has lost her interest and our sex sessions wil b boring. What might be the reason? The thing is she was in a relation with 3 guys before me. Nearly 8 months with first guy, 3 months each wit other two. I was a virgin wen I got her and v quite loved each other. But now I feel she has lost interest. Is it good to have sex with outsider or not? Im literally attached to her, as she is the first one in my life. I feel like she had enof sex with those guys n I do not always get satisfied. I feel to have sex with others. Help me.
Hi sir / madam, during the pregnancy sex is safe?/ unsafe, my wife is now pregnant (10wks), I did a sex four to five times in this period, any problem? Please suggest me. I was worried about it.
Good morning Baby planing ke liye mc ke kitne dino ke baad sex karna chahiye My wife last mc june-28.
Mari dates time pr nhi aa rahi h 3 months aa gap ho ja raha h mujha Kya Krna cahiya Kon sii medicine Lani cahiya main exercise bhi kr rahi hu or balance diet bhi la rahi hu phir bhi abhi take Mari date nhi aii hai Dr. sa consult kiya toh un ho Na bola khana Khao or exercise kro pr koi fayda nhi hua iss sa mujha.
Gastroenteritis, also commonly referred to as infectious diarrhoea, is a gastric disorder. The gastrointestinal tract, which comprises of the small intestine and stomach gets inflamed. Gastroenteritis is indicated by the symptoms such as diarrhea, acute vomiting and pain in the abdomen. Fever, exhaustion and dehydration are also observed. This disease usually lasts not more than two weeks. It is also called the stomach flu. Infections caused by virus, bacteria, parasites or fungi may lead to gastroenteritis. Viruses account for this disease the most. This disease is transmitted mainly from food items and contaminated water. Important electrolytes like sodium and potassium are lost from our body.
The most common remedy in case of gastroenteritis is having ORS. However, homeopathy is also considered very effective if you have got infectious diarrhoea. Homeopathic medicines are considered very safe and result yielding in case of gastroenteritis. Homeopathy is a form of medicine, which is always given preference by all experts, as it is natural with no side effects. After conducting various surveys, it has been proven that homeopathic treatment is far more effective than other forms of medication for gastroenteritis.
Here is a list of the best homeopathic remedies for the treatment of gastroenteritis. There are many categories of homeopathic medicines for diarrhoea each with their own significance.
- Aconite: This must be used for diarrhea caused in the season when the days are hot, and the nights are comparatively cold. The symptoms appear in the middle of the night. Heavy diarrhoea along with high-intensity fever occurs and anxiety.
- Aloe : This remedy should be used in case of a continuing urge for stool because of weakness of the anal sphincter. Mucus is accompanied along with pain in the rectum area. In case of adults, this diarrhoea is also characterized by blue hemorrhoids.
- Arsenicum album: This medicine is used in case of food poisoning. The affected person feels cold, tired and panicky. Vomiting and diarrhoea take place after midnight. Burning pain in the abdomen is also observed.
- Cinchona: Used in case of diarrhoea with the presence of excessive exhaustion and abdomen gas. The abdomen gets bloated up.
- Ipeca: When there is nausea and non stop vomiting or your mouth gets filled with saliva, Ipeca can be used. Thirst is lost, and the color of the stool may be green or bloody.
- Podophyllum: This medicine is usually used by tourists in case of diarrhoea. Abdominal vibration and frequent stools are indicated. The stool is characterized by an unpleasant smell.
Homeopathy is a very effective category of medication when it comes to gastroenteritis, however, still it is advisable to get regular full body check up done.
I got married before two year. I can do sex in a week 3 times with my partner. But she is not getting conceived baby please help us what we can do.
On 5 march I have my period and on 11 march night my bf rub his penis on my vagina and sperm came after that on 16 march I get infection and I use v wash and some home remedies and one cream and on 20th march in morning my discharge came in black color quantity is one spoon or less and after that it come in brown color mix with white discharge like a drop for many time and on 22 its become normal discharge and on 12 march I take unwanted 72 is there any chance of pregnancy.
- Wear light-weight, loose-fitting cotton clothes.
- Exercise outdoors during the coolest parts of the day.
- Try to keep your skin cool by cool showers.
- Keep skin as dry as possible, remove all traces of perspiration, especially from the folds of the skin
- Avoid heavy creams or ointments that might block sweat ducts
- Avoid harsh soaps during the hot season.
- Wear loose clothing while sleeping and ensure your bedroom is well-ventilated.
What causes viral diseases to spread?
Caused by the microorganisms called viruses, infections pertaining to these microorganisms are known as viral diseases. These diseases are different and diverse in nature as they are caused by a number of viruses. Among them, the common cold is the most known viral disease and occurs due to the infection of your upper respiratory tract, namely the nose and throat.
Other widespread viral infections are:
- HIV (human immunodeficiency virus)
- HPV (human papillomavirus)
- shingles or herpes zoster (a viral infection that leads to the development of rash)
- viral pneumonia (a condition that occurs due to viruses that are responsible for flu and colds)
- viral hepatitis (inflammation of the liver that is caused by a virus)
- viral meningitis (viral infection wherein inflammation of the membranes that cover the brain occurs)
- rubella, mumps and measles
How do they spread?
These diseases are infectious and can easily spread from one person to another. When the microorganism enters your body, it begins to reproduce.
The many different ways that they can spread include:
- breathing in the germs present in airborne droplets when an infected person sneezes or coughs
- coming in contact with the body fluids of an infected person during sexual activity
- indirect contact with these microorganisms when you touched inanimate objects handled by an infected person
- viral infections can also spread through insect bites. Certain germs depend on insects as carriers such as ticks and mosquitoes for moving from host to host
- having virus-contaminated water or food is another way in which viral infection can spread from person to person. Such a mode of transfer enables the virus to spread among a large number of people