Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Pk SinghYour feedback matters!
Hello I am taking Urimax -D every night for Benign Prostate hyperplasia with BOO. Prostate measures 6.0 x 3.6 x 4.5 cm in size, Volume 52.4 cc. But I have to get up every night several times for urine. So my question is. Do I can take Urimax -D (tamsulosin dutasteride) during daytime so that I can have a sound sleep in night. I am 70 years old.
I have problem with my skin. My skin is very dry and I have etching problem on my body please give me a proper suggestion in related to my problem which can solve my issue permanently.
Hi,doctor.I am fair in color,my face is also fair but the problem is my nose it looks black and rough. Tried couple of medicine. I am 52
I am 54 year old male having enlarged prostate and am under medication. I am having fluid less ejaculation for about 3 ~ 4 weeks. Is there anything to worry?
I'm suffering from teach black spot. I'm a regular smoker. Can't stop it. please sir give me some advice to avoiding the smoke.
I fave spots on my face.& on ring finger. I recently used a cream namely zimig. But doesn't effect me at all.
I'm 18 years old. I'm suffering form pimples and I have oil skin and I have black marks throughout my face. What should I do?
Doctor, Having pigmentation on both cheeks and little on the nose tried every possible remedy but nothing works kindly suggest.
Hi i Am a 25 year old boy. My skin is very oily and always irritating what will I do? and also skin darkening due to sun burns can you suggest a remedy for this.
I am 17 year old. I have black circle near eye which make me looking like ill. Which cream of face wash I use. Pls tell me best one?
My PSA is 3.8 which is in normal limits but ultrasound shows enlargement of prostrate.I am interested in homeopathic treatment if any if required. My age is 75 pl give detailed comment wtth medicine if any.Thanks
I wanted to know that my lip is getting dried a bit much quicker than expected what should I do for that.
I want to get skin glow, what food we take. Orange and beetroot juice is good for immediate results?
Hi Doctor, My Age is 25 years old and I'm having black spot on her face now how we can reduce please advise. Thanks.
One of the most frequent and stubborn skin complaint is that of acnes. Acnes not only blemish the smoothness of the skin, but also cause unnecessary irritation. Certain kinds of acnes are also known to be painful. It's a fairly common phenomenon among teenagers and in some cases, they prevail even in the subsequent years. Acnes have been the cause of anxiety of a large number of people. While the markets are deluged in products that claim to cure acnes, a lot of them don't deliver on their claims. Consequently, a large number of people have resorted to natural therapies for acnes. Among the other remedies, homeopathy is one of the most warranted avenue for acnes. Homeopathy has emerged as a popular antidote to acnes because not only are they largely effective but also they usually have no side-effects on the skin or the body whatsoever.
- Pulsatilla: Acne has a more rampant incidence in girls in comparison to boys. One of the reasons behind this is menstrual irregularities. In such cases, pulsatilla works wonders. They also reduce the acnes, which are triggered by the intake of oily food.
- Hepar Sulphur: Certain abscesses are more painful than the others. While the basic cause of their occurrence remains the same as the less painful ones, excessive perspiration is one of the salient factors in this case. Hepar Sulphur aids in abating the irritations caused by painful eruptions.
- Silicea: Certain skin types are more delicate than the others. In such cases, acne formation is always accompanied with suppuration. In order to tackle the pus formation, homeopathy recommends Silicea. Silicea is effective in cases where the patient is susceptible to cold temperature.
- Natrum Mur: Certain acnes occur due to surplus secretion of oils. Immediate health consequences are weakness and anemia. The face consistently feels greasy in such cases. Natrum Mur has been assumed to have remedial impacts on such acnes.
- Nux Vomica: Sometimes acnes occur due to gastric agitations. Spicy food and caffeine work as stimulants for such digestion disorders. Accordingly, Nux Vomica helps to cure acnes to a large extent.