Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. Tk MandalYour feedback matters!
I am 32 male and I am loosing health and also I don't stay hard for more time while having sex. What should I do?
Hi, madam I have a problem of two weeks my face skin is discoloring causes of fungus and I don't know what would I do?
I Am, suffering from fever from last two days and cold cough meanwhile .i have taken medicine atlest 2.3 time but now also I am not felling well please suggest me some medicine in ayurved.
I am suffering from piles since last 1 year. Please give me some suggestions what to do. It's very much serious. I will Beach very much great full.
Hi my friend are is 28. He's suffering from recurring hypoglycaemia from past 3 months. Docs did c peptide and serum insulin during the episode of hypoglycaemia. C peptide level is 0.46 serum insulin > 300 docs are suspecting my friend had taken insulin. But I'm sure he didn't. So is there any other causes that makes c peptide level low and insulin levels high. Can some one please help me.
I am pain in my legs & back. I cann't hold the heavy wait. I have taken several medicine but I don't get a relief.
I have food poisoning since 4 to 5 years so what do I do and when I take medicine for this then it is OK but whenever I am not taking any medicine for food poisoning again it is start.Please help me.
I have fever from last 2 days and very cold from 15 days, my back pain is so much in night so what can I do for back pain and cold?
In my skin there is itching and red dryness appear and feel weak headache anger is common in my behavior I used to fight in little topic.
I am 72 year old male with following ailments (1) Type II Diabetes. On insulin by choice. 23 units morning x 10 units night (2) Heart patient with partial blocks. ECG at rest is normal On Tab Dilzem 60 BD + Tab Ismo 20 BD -------- I am very tense always Please prescribe mild muscle relaxant / anti-depressant with potency dosage, how many times per day.
Hi I am 26 years old, 3 years earlier I had irregular periods issue, with fluctuating TSH, it got solved. But now back 2 months my TSH is again bit above normal level and I am having lower back and pelvic pain occasionally. What is the reason? please help.
Why you must try kegel exercises for an amazing sex life!
Kegel exercise, also known as pelvic floor exercise, is the repeated contraction and relaxation of the pelvic floor, which is the muscular base of the abdomen connected to the pelvis. These simple exercises are proven to enhance the functioning of the pelvic organs and improve sexual health. How you ask? read on to find out.
Both men and women can improve their sex life to a great extent by practicing Kegels.
How does it improve sexual function in women?
- Tones and strengthens the vaginal muscles that boost arousal
- Causes a tighter grip during intercourse
- Leads to more intense contractions during orgasm
How does it improve sexual function in men?
- Allows for men to have stronger, long-lasting erections
- Keeps the hips and pelvic region healthy
- Leads to greater control over ejaculation
- Prevents the occurrence of erectile dysfunction
How does kegel exercise betters sex life?
To get started on kegel exercises for a better and healthier sex life, follow these simple steps:
1. Locating the right muscles: the most important part of doing kegel exercises is locating the pleasure-maxing muscles in the pelvic region. This can be done by stopping urination midstream or blocking the passage of gas. Once you've successfully managed to identify the target muscles, kegel exercises can be done anywhere at any time.
2. Staying focused: it is important to stay focused on exercising the pelvic floor muscles. Easy breathing while doing the exercise and keeping from flexing other muscles in the abdomen and buttocks are necessary parts of the routine.
3. Sharpening the technique: practice tightening and releasing the pelvic floor muscles till you have perfected the technique, working up to a 10-second hold before releasing and relaxing for 10 seconds between each contraction.
Get into a regimen doing 10 to 20 kegel exercises three times a day, holding each one for 10 seconds.
Kegel exercises will not only improve your sex life, but also combat disorders of the bladder and lower intestines. Plus, they've been proven to enhance orgasms, turning them into more frequent occurrences than before.
I am 29 years unmarried man. Now I am suffering from erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation. Maximum time early morning erection is absent. One year before my cholesterol value was 251, ldl was 170. 3 month before total cholesterol value was 202, ldl was 140. I am also suffering from frequent urination but urine culture test, blood test and ultrasound test all was normal. Is it curable without medicine or not? If not which medicine I have to take?
I am 30 years old female. I am not getting sleep to something was disturbing me and those things happened before are come back to me sleep and disturbing is this any disease.
I am 36 year old M am in problem aprpx 1 year bcz my both leg in pen, not proper work in running condition, doctor say uric acid incris. please help me. Awdhesh patel.
Lemon is an excellent and rich source of vitamin C, an essential nutrient that protects the body against immune system deficiencies
- Lemons contain pectin fiber which is very beneficial for colon health and also serves as a powerful antibacterial
- It balances to maintain the pH levels in the body
- Having warm lemon juice early in the morning helps flush out toxins
- It aids digestion and encourages the production of bile
- It is also a great source citric acid, potassium, calcium, phosphorus and magnesium
- It helps prevent the growth and multiplication of pathogenic bacteria that cause infections and diseases
- It helps reducing pain and inflammation in joints and knees as it dissolves uric acid
- It helps cure the common cold
- The potassium content in lemon helps nourish brain and nerve cells
- It strengthens the liver by providing energy to the liver enzymes when they are too dilute
- It helps balance the calcium and oxygen levels in the liver In case of a heartburn, taking a glass of concentrated lemon juice can give relief
- It is of immense benefit to the skin and it prevents the formation of wrinkles and acne
- It helps maintain the health of the eyes and helps fight against eye problems