Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Pk Kesar
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Pk KesarYour feedback matters!
I have pcod and I did not get periods since 3months. My friend suggested me to take ipill to get menses with in a week. Shall I take ipill or not please help me.
I am married woman. After 9 years of my marriage I don't want to have sex. This problem is since last 4 to 5 years. I have a baby boy, who is 3 years old.
Hello i am pregnant (8 weeks) and my sugar levels are high. My hba1c is 7.5%. I am worried if this is going to harm my baby. Please help.
Me n my gf were intimate a long time ago and her periods miss in the lst month. Feb. Now wht to do if she is pregnant? Reply fast as you can.
I am 24 years old married woman, married since 2 months. I went through a lot of ultrasounds last month. And finally being diagnosed with hemorrhagic cysts and pcod. I have been asked to take NOVELON tablet for 2 months. My main concern is pregnancy. I want to conceive. Will I be able to conceive once I am off this tablet. Will this cause any weight gain.
Hi, After how much time of c section I can start running without doing any harm on my stitches, as I became very healthy, Please help.
Hi Doctor I have a problem that my Breast is sagging it may be because of exercise or wrong sleeping position or not taking proper nutrition. Would you advice me what should I do my age is 26 years .advice me something naturally helpful I don't Wana go for surgery?
Cosmetic surgery is not restricted to the top half of your body. Today along with facelifts and breast implants, butt implants are also gaining popularity. This procedure is also known as gluteal augmentation. Butt implants are usually made of silicone. These soft, solid structures are implants under the gluteus maximus muscles and above the pelvic bone through an incision. The incision is typically made in the butt crease so that it is less noticeable. Here are a few others things you should know about butt implants:
- It is performed under anaesthesia: Butt implant surgery may be performed under local or general anaesthesia and usually takes anywhere between 2 to 7 hours. However, this procedure is usually an outpatient procedure and no hospitalisation is required.
- It takes time to recover: After the procedure, you will probably notice swelling and tenderness in the area. In most cases, the patient is advised to wear a compression garment for a few days after the surgery. This should resolve itself in about 4-6 weeks but complete recovery can take up to 8 months. This is because the tailbone muscles are cut during the procedure.
- The effects are permanent: Silicone implants can last a lifetime and hence the results of this surgery are permanent. With time the body’s natural tissues merge with the implant. However, in some cases, the implant may slip with time causing an asymmetrical appearance. This can be corrected through a follow-up surgery.
- Anyone can get a butt implant: Butt implants are typically used for people with a flat posterior, but you don’t necessarily need to have a skinny frame to undergo this procedure. Also, there are no size or weight limitations to getting the procedure.
- It is customisable: Butt implants can be customised to suit the person’s size and frame. A surgeon will typically take into account the shape of the patient’s pelvic bone and natural butt contours to create a butt implant that enhances the patient’s frame and does not look unnatural.
- There are risks: Complications are rare but possible with this surgery. Making an incision under the butt crease reduces its visibility but increases the risk of infections. There is also a risk of allergic reactions to anaesthesia. Other possible side effects include pain, discomfort, nerve damage and reduced sensitivity.
- They do not feel completely natural: Silicone butt implants may feel harder than normal tissue and at some angles may not look very natural remove these and post more of positive aspects.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
For most men, arousal’s not hard (pun indented). But there are some circumstances where things get awkward and sometimes, embarrassing. Read on to find the most easy ways to enhance arousal in men.
- Confidence: The most important thing for any man or woman to enjoy and have a satisfactory sexual life is confidence. Men and women both suffer from negative thoughts, especially when they have low self-esteem, body issues, stress or personal concerns. Leaving all that at the bedroom door and embracing yourself and your partner in the bedroom will result in an amazing sexual experience.
- Relaxation: This means relaxing yourself and completely getting lost in the moment. Dim the lights, open the bottle of wine, play music and get comfortable. While nervousness and anxiety can so easily ruin the mood, being calm and relaxed will enhance it.
- Communication: Communicating with your partner in terms of what you like and what you don’t, can make the experience more enriching for the both of you. Being open with your partner not only makes things easier but also helps you relax and enjoy the moment.
- Being patient and understanding: This is for both men and women; the only way to fully enjoy any sexual experience is when you’re comfortable with each other. Slow and steady wins the race. This means that you should take the time to know what your partner likes and doesn’t.
- Healthy lifestyle: If you think your penis is all you need during sexual intercourse, think again. If you’re not healthy, chances are you won’t perform at the moment. Smoking, alcohol consumption and drug abuse all lead to very poor sexual performance and so do poor diets, hygiene and lack of self-care.
- Exercise: Testosterone is an androgen which is produced in the testicles. It also plays a huge role in promoting sexual desire. Regular exercise helps increase testosterone production. Testosterone also helps in increasing lean muscle, burning fat and slowing the aging process.
- Supplements: Some of us may suffer from disorders or hormonal imbalances that may prevent us from reaching our desired sexual goals. There are pills and medications to help with that. Consumption of foods with aphrodisiac properties also helps in getting aroused and increasing sexual desire. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!