Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Pk Jain
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Pk JainYour feedback matters!
I have very intense dust allergic problem, even by cleaning my book shelf I got cold and running nose, could you suggest any remedial measure?
My son is 14 months old and he had cold. After 3-4 days cold is now ok but cough (balgam) is still there. What I have to do?
I had done sex two times between one hour on the first round of sex my partner felt pain I can't Evan penetrate much when I push she say pain so I gradually slow down but I got more time enough for me. On second sex I had stimulate her clitoris and vagina by oral and finger before having sex on second time she is not have pain then before its so easy to penetrate I think she had orgasm for me got only little time for enjoy I don't why on second sex I get only few minutes sir how can improve my sexual desire. Sometimes I also have masturbation also but I have limit for that also. Thank you sir.
I have pre mature ejaculation prob since last five year many time I get discharge even erection is not done. I can not make my partner satisfied And I also wan to increase my penis size how can I. Another one most important thing that I want to do circumcision. I am 32 years old. Is it possible because my skin is never break from the top of penis so there is curve when penis get irract. Please please help. And where I can do circumcision and is it possible in that age any side effect?
I am having a problem with kidney in which there is a problem of release of albumin in urine. I am having my creatinine level 1.4 would you consult what to do and why is this happening.
Hi Doctor, Why Febrile Seizure happens in children under 5. How to find is it shivering or seizure. Why it not happens in every babies when they have fever above 100f. Please reply.
Ayurveda is a holistic method of treatment which focuses on treating the cause of the disease rather than the symptoms. There are Ayurvedic remedies, which boost the immune system that keeps the body healthy. A well-functioning immune system is essential for your body to be in optimal health.
The various Ayurvedic tips that help in boosting your immune system:
- Use spices in your food: Various spices such as cumin not only add flavor, but also have certain properties which help in boosting immune system. They aid in the digestive process and allow the nutrients in the food to be absorbed more readily.
- Choose wisely: You must eat natural foods as much as possible for a healthy immune system. Eating processed foods creates various problems in the body which reduces your immune strength. Eating natural foods also provide your body with the necessary nutrients and vitamins, which are beneficial for the body.
- Limit alcohol intake: You should restrict alcohol consumption as it impairs the functioning of white blood cells in the body. It also impairs the oxygen delivery mechanism of the body.
- Exercise on a regular basis: You should exercise on a regular basis to keep your body healthy. Exercises such as running improves your cardiovascular endurance and increases stamina levels in the body.
- Sleep: You should get 6 to 8 hours of sleep to help your body recover and regenerate. Lack of sleep can impair the functioning of the immune system and makes you prone to various disorders.
- Herbs: Various herbs such as ginger, garlic and amla help to boost your immune system as they contain various medicinal properties. They increase the white blood cells in the body which enhance the immune system.
- Meditation: Meditation has been linked with lower stress levels; implying that it has a beneficial effect on your body.
- Pranayama: You should practice pranayama as it helps in strengthening the body and calming the mind. It reduces stress in the body thus enhancing your overall well-being.