Lybrate.com has top trusted Urologists from across India. You will find Urologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Piyush SharmaYour feedback matters!
Renal stone or kidney stone is the most common problem that is found in different people these days. It is mainly a hard mass that accumulates either in one or both the kidneys that can cause pain and another discomfort. Renal stones are classified into two types and these are:
- Calcium Stones and
- Uric Acid Stones.
Symptoms Of Renal Stone
Many times pain in the lower section of the stomach can be due to many reasons such as acidity, but long term pain can be considered as a symptom of renal stone. This happens when the stone moves from the kidney to the urinary tract or also when the stones grow. Some other symptoms apart from the pain are:
- The colour of the urine is turned into red or brown as it contains blood,
- The urge of urination increases,
- Nausea and Vomiting at times.
Causes Of Renal Stone
The medical term used for the renal stone is renal calculi or urolithiasis or nephrolithiasis. The problem can occur due to a number of reasons and a few among them are:
- Increased calcium amount in the body,
- Genetic factor,
- Disease or infection in the kidney or the urinary,
- Consumption of alcohol and also some oxalate food items,
- Diseases such as high blood pressure, hypercalciuria or gout,
- Inflammatory disease of intestine and stomach,
- Side effects of wrong medication.
Home Remedies By Ayurveda For Curing Renal Stone
Today maximum of people either go for surgery for fast recovery of the stones or may go for consumption of homeopathic medicines for a safer treatment. But there are also some of the home remedies available that are suggested by the Ayurveda.
- Treating Renal Stone With Kidney Beans
- Add 4 litres of water to 60 grams of kidney beans.
- Now heat the mixture for about 4-5 hours.
- Now strain the mixture through a muslin cloth into a container.
- Keep the fluid aside to cool down.
- After the fluid cools down completely, start drinking one glass of the fluid every 2 hours.
- Make sure that the fluid should be consumed within 24 hours.
- Do this for a week time.
- Treating Renal Stone With Basil Leaves And Honey
- Crush about 10-15 basil leaves and make a paste of it.
- Take out the juice of about 1 tablespoon of the paste.
- Now add one teaspoon honey to the juice and mix them well.
- Consume this mixture every day once.
- Treating Renal Stone With Pomegranate Seeds And Horse Gram
- Add about half litre water to 1 cup horse gram.
- Now heat it till the water comes down to about 1/5th and then strain the liquid.
- Crush some pomegranate seeds and add about 2 tablespoons to the liquid.
- Drink this mixture daily.
- Apart from these remedies, drinking apple juice regularly and doing regular exercise also helps in getting rid of renal stone. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
I have stone in both kidneys from four years. What should I do? After some time stone gets out but later I forms again. What is the permanent solution to stop making its formation?
Peshab karne karte time bahut jalan hote he .mane urine test karya to usme saab kuch normal he. Muhje garmi ke karar hota he ye. please mujhe uska illaj batavo.
Dear Sir, please advise if ESRD state of kidneys can be cured/reversed with Ayurveda. Do you have any practical case study. Would be obliged if you can help on this one. We can come for consultation if needed.
I have 6 kidney stones. Which I have been told could be fatal. What steps and diet should I take to counter it?
Mujhe kuch month se toilet bar bar aaraha hai mane MD. , MBBS, Physician Doctors se consult kiya unhonne blood haematology and urine R/M , urine culture and ultrasound karaye sab ke report normal aa rahi hai 2 times karaya mujhe kya problem ho sakti hai night ma sone ke baad mujhe only morning ma uthne ke baad he toilet aata hai Agar ma kahi busy ho jau ya toilet ke baare ma sochna baad kar du tho kam hojata hai Ma betha rahu ya aram karu tho problem nahi hoti Ya problem mujhe 2 years se hai ma ignore kar raha tha par ab elaj karaya tho report sab normal aa rahi hai Pesab ka baar baar aana addicting of masturbating bhi ho sakta hai kya ma masturbating ka addict hu par ab mane baad kar di hai aur kosis kar raha hu bilkul nahi karu Pesab pura khul ke aata hai koi dard bhi nahi na sujan kya ye mera bahem ho gya hai ya aadat ho gye hai toilet karne Kya bemari hai mujhe please reply me with prescription ma Dr. Ke chakar kaat kaat kar thak gya hu Please help me.
I am 19 years old ,i have been suffering from jaundice ,i took ayurvedic medicines ,3 -4 times, I have took the tests for liverfunction test ,blood test, urine test as the results were increasing :total bilirubin: 4.8 mg/dl, conjugated bilirubin: 0.6, unconjugated bilirubin: 4.2, before test it was 3.8,now it has been increased and my eyes are in yellow colour, urine is yellow colour. I have visited cure hospital but he said me as it was "GILBERT'S SYNDROME"
After waking up there is lot of puffiness under my eye, family doc said it might be kidney infection I checked all the report every thing is normal at time this puffiness is all day.
I am suffering from kidney stone is there any medicine or precaution that can help me either to remove stone or to protect from increasing its size.
I am chronic patient of amobiasis, now I am having urinary problem like flow of urin, unsatisfactory after urine. Feeling burn after urine. Kindly advise.
I have stones in my kidney and ureter. 3 stones .1 in ureter and 2 in right kidney. I need some prescription about that .can I get some help?
Hii sir mujhe bina paani pine ke 25 min. me pishab aata hai Maine sb test kra liya hai koi infection nhi hai aur sugar bhi normal hai phir kyu aata hai? kya reason hai meri age 18 please answer in Hindi.
I had UTI last month and is cured now. Since then intercourse is painful for both of us. I don't feel sexually tempted and there is not enough lubricant secreted. What could be the cause of it? If medication or any therapy is needed. Generally we are not frequently having sex. Once in a week is our agenda to have some time for us.
Which fruit and vegetables or activity is best for better kidney & heart functioning. Please advise.
What are kidney stones?
The primary function of the kidney is to filter the blood and eliminate the waste products through urine. The waste deposition is sometimes in the form of excessive calcium, uric acid and other undesirable contents. It may cause the urine to get highly saturated. This is when stone-like formations take place inside the kidneys. Kidney stones are also termed renal lithiasis or calculi. There are different kinds of kidney stones, which are differentiated based on its varied constituents. Kidney stones cause excruciating pain and uneasiness. Frequent urination, extreme discomfort during urinating and presence of blood in the urine are some of the major signs of kidney stones. The symptoms are not evident if the stones are very small in size.
Causes of kidney stones:
- Incorrect calcium intake: High amounts of calcium can lead to high calcium depositions in the kidneys. It is important to keep the calcium intake moderate. Calcium supplements must be checked if you have already included dairy products in your diet.
- Abnormal rates of sodium in the body: Sodium, just like calcium, gets deposited in the kidneys.
- Excessive animal protein intake: Too much of animal protein intake can make the urine turn acidic, leading to uric acid depositions in the kidneys.
- Sugary, aerated drinks: These lead to undesirable waste deposition in the blood stream and eventually in the kidneys.
- Inadequate water intake: Not keeping the body well hydrated can cause the urine to turn acidic and increase waste deposition.
Potential risks and complications of kidney stones:
- Kidney stones may cause an infection in the kidneys which may eventually spread to the other internal organs and surrounding tissues.
- Kidney stones block the ureter and cause severe pain and discomfort that make sitting, standing or any other posture difficult.
- Kidney stones rarely cause kidney failures but the severe blockage and infection may cause such detrimental results in the human body. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an urologist.