Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Piyush SharmaYour feedback matters!
Chronic Kidney disease (CKD) - do the kidney regenerate (v-Vth stage for sure). If yes, what is the treatment available? Is the GINGER COMPRESS effective in CKD?
I m suffering from anus itching and its wet too.. when i wash with cold water it starts paining, there is no sign of blood and even never causes problem while eliminating, is this is a pile or something else. Please consult it.
I am 65 Year Old Male suffering from Urinary Tract Infection, Prostate Gland Enlargement, Blood Passing along with Urine. I need diagnosis, consultation and Treatment.
Just below my belly button on the left side it hurts a little when I want to poop, sometimes it hurt when I want to pee alot, also my anus hurt a little when I'm pushing the stool, when this pain occurs it feels like I have to poop and then I go and poop, the stool is little soft, what could be the reason. (It only hurts when I want to poop or pee sometimes) sometimes I cart when the pain occurs.
My father suffering from kidney diseases having urea creatine level 4.5. Previously it was 3.49. We have given moringo good supplement. Does it ham to him. Also provide a diet chart for him.
I am 60 year old but mene ultra sound kraya to usme gadud bade huye aye h or Dr. bola ya nalki lagwou ya operation krna honga urine kam kam araha h ruk ruk kr sir iska davai se solution ho skta h kya.
I am suffering from kidney stone about 6.5mm I take medicine it became 3.5 after some time it began big size about 5mm please tell me how can I relief from this disease.
Glomerulonephritis is a disease that is caused due to inflammation of the small filters that are present within the kidneys or glomeruli. Glomeruli eliminate the excess waste, electrolytes and fluids from the blood, discharged through urine. A glomerular disease can be either acute or chronic. If the condition arises without a combination of any other disease, it is termed as primary glomerulonephritis. Secondary glomerulonephritis is characterized by diabetes or lupus (an auto-immune disorder) being at the root of the disease. Prolonged or severe inflammation can take a toll on the kidneys.
Nephrotic syndrome can be primary, being a disease specific to the kidneys, or it can be secondary, being a renal manifestation of a systemic general illness. In all cases, injury to glomeruli is an essential feature. Kidney diseases that affect tubules and interstitium, such as interstitial nephritis, will not cause nephrotic syndrome.
Primary causes of nephrotic syndrome include the following, in approximate order of frequency:
Secondary causes include the following, again in order of approximate frequency:
Viral infections (e.g., hepatitis B, hepatitis C, human immunodeficiency virus [HIV] )
Amyloidosis and paraproteinemias
Allo-antibodies from enzyme replacement therapy
Nephrotic-range proteinuria may occur in other kidney diseases, such as IgA nephropathy. In that common glomerular disease, one-third of patients may have nephrotic-range proteinuria.
Nephrotic syndrome may occur in persons with sickle cell disease and evolve to renal failure. From a therapeutic perspective, nephrotic syndrome may be classified as steroid sensitive, steroid resistant, steroid dependent, or frequently relapsing.
Whether one is suffering from acute or chronic nephrotic glomerular , with symptoms moderate or severe, the treatment lies in treating high blood pressure and other underlying conditions of the disease.
Water pills help control sweating, thus increasing the fluid flushed from the kidneys.
Statins reduce cholesterol level.
Blood thinners such as anticoagulants lower the risk of blood clots.
Corticosteroids regulate the immune system and ease the inflammation that results from kidney disorders.
Incorporating certain lifestyle changes such as opting for lean proteins, cutting on the intake of fat in the diet and consuming lesser amounts of salt can treat inflammation and swelling.
For kidney failure, dialysis can come to the aid in eliminating excess fluids and regulating hypertension. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Nephrologist.
I am feeling very much pain near rectum opening area. Kind of extra skin flesh appearing when I touch. Too much of itching and pain while riding bike cause of heat.
Are you suffering from kidney stones and looking for an effective, natural treatment? You should choose homeopathy, as it works well in treating kidney stones. A kidney stone is a hard, crystalline, mineral development in your kidneys or urinary tract. The condition is called nephrolithisis. Kidney stones occur due to a reduction in your urine volume, and because of the presence of excess stone-forming substance in your urine. Homeopathic treatment of kidney stones does not involve any side effects, and various homeopathic medicines are used as a part of the treatment. Some of them are as follows:
- This medicine is used when a sharp pain is experienced because of kidney stones.
- A patient experiences strains and cramps along the ureter during the passage of calculus.
- Fever and irritation are also likely.
- Benzoic acid is prescribed in case of nephritic colic.
- Offensive urinary symptoms are experienced. The urine is usually deep red with strong and foul odor.
- The urine may alternatively be thick, and clear.
- This homeopathic medicine is used for treating kidney stones, which develop because of kidney congestion.
- Dull backache and ache in the bladder are experienced, along with dark urine, containing deposits of uric acid and blood.
- A patient experiences an increased urge for urination, but a very small amount of urine is passed at once.
- A burning sensation while passing urine is indicated along with swelling of the urethra.
- This homeopathic medicine is used during the paroxysms of renal colic. Extreme pain and excitement are indicated.
- The pain may be cutting in nature, and it shoots in various directions, affecting your limbs and different parts of the body.
- There is an increased urge to urinate, and an aversion to fluids is developed by a patient in spite of feeling thirsty.
- This is another effective homeopathic remedy used for treating kidney stones, when the patient experiences a shooting pain radiating from a certain point and he or she becomes unable to move because of the pain.
- Also there is a darting pain experienced in the ureter, extending down to your legs.
- There is an indication of the development of little pinheads in the pelvis that starts growing down your bladder.
You must consult a homeopathic practitioner before taking homeopathic medicines for the treatment of kidney stones. A doctor will suggest you the best homeopathic medicines based on the symptoms you experience and the severity of the condition.
Kidney stones are caused when certain minerals of your urine are retained and are not fully released, causing them to amalgamate and form a stone. Passing a kidney stone is one of the most painful experiences you may face physically. Its magnanimity is often compared to childbirth, and those who are suffering from kidney stones dread having this experience. If you are not yet affected by kidney stones and do not want to, read further to know what type of diet you need to follow in order to prevent it.
- Drink lots of water: On an average, a person must be drinking at least 3 liters of water every day. If you live in a more hot and humid climate, your water intake must be even more than that, so that on an average, 2.5 liters of urine is passed throughout the day, which decreases the chance of unnecessary retention of minerals from the urine and release them more easily from the body.
- Continue eating foods rich in calcium: It is a common misconception that calcium accelerates the formation of kidney stones. Calcium is digested by the intestine, only excess calcium cannot be digested by the intestine and is sent to the kidney. Continue consuming calcium rich foods unless your doctor prescribes you against it. Make sure your diet includes enough dairy products such as milk, cheeses, etc., or other calcium rich foods, such as oats and broccoli.
- Limit intake of oxalic acid: Oxalic acid is mostly found in foods obtained from plants. It restricts the absorption of calcium in the intestines and as a result, more calcium is passed into the kidneys; thus, forming calcium oxalate, or oxalate stones. Try to avoid foods, such as rhubarb, Swiss chard, nuts, tea, sweet potatoes, etc.;mainly leguminous plant products.
- Decrease the ingestion of sodium salts, sugar and meat protein: Salts and sugars, mainly found in packaged foods are used to prevent them from expiring. They increase the release of calcium and oxalates into the blood, which thus increases the chance to develop kidney stones. Meat contains fibers which affect certain nutrients in the kidney, thus aggravating the formation of stones.
- Increase the consumption of insoluble fibers: Insoluble fibers are those rough fibers which are not soluble in water during the process of digestion. They are found in rice, wheat, barley, etc., and are found to decrease calcium absorption in the kidney. They attach themselves to the calcium and oxalates, which enable them to be released as stool instead of urine.
Related Tip: "4 Types Of Kidney Stones and Their Common Symptoms"