Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Oncologists in India. You will find Oncologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Oncologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. PiyushYour feedback matters!
I had fibroadenoma excision surgery 10 days before there were no pain or discomfort till yesterday. Yesterday accidentally excision site got pressed becoz of my hand bag. After that m feeling very little pain while bending or moving. Pain is not continuous but m feeling it sometimes. Is it normal to have such kind of pain or should I consult to dr.
Am 22 suffering from prostate disorder for past 8 months is this end of my sex life and am planning to get married there by will I be able to give birth or else its an end of my sex life ?
My mom suffering with overian cancer, her age is 65 years old. She can take the 6 chemotherapys, doctor suggested surgery but she is not interested. I have a small doubt that her age will support the surgery ? after chemo doctor not given any medical support, is it surgery is necessary or not. Pls give you are valuable suggestions.
Hello sir/mam my grandmother suffering with tonsil cancer from last three year. She taken 4 times chemotherapy and one time radiotherapy. She has any problem with eating. She is unable to take spicy food and dry food. Please suggest me to what to do.
I am a diabetic since last 2 years and dr has prescribed me 1-gluformin xl 500 mg 2-cardace am 5 mg my hba1c was 6. 15 and fasting sugar was 90 p. P was 160. My microalbumin was 9. 26. Mg./dl- creatinine was 69. 9 mg/dl. Acr ratio was also 13. 3 against a limit of <30 mg /g and my doctor told me its ok. Kft-report 1-blood urea 30. 0 mg/ ref range 10-50 mg /dl 2-serum creatinine 1. 15 mg /dl ref range 0. 70 -1. 40 3-serum uric acid- 2. 9. Mg/dl ref -3. 5 - 7. 2 4-sodium -131. 6 mmol/l ref range 135-155 5-potassium-4. 11mmol/l ref -3. 5 - 5. 5 6-chloride-102. 8mmol/l ref -98 - 106. I am also diagnosed with mild prostrate problem. My problem I am suffering from excessive urination during day time from morning 10 am till 8 pm after that its normal during night sometime I go for urination once only that too if I had taken more then 2 glasses of waterbefore going to sleep. Now my question is. Am I suffering from any kind of kidney problem or its because of prostrate problem I have also noticed foam in my urine but not always. Please tell me how to check. Please advice some medicine for controlling my excessive urination which happens after 2 hour. I am also suffering for penis erectile dysfunction. Please help me and advice suitably to over come these problems and also tell me how to check the kidney functions.
Sir my girlfriend's breasts leaks fluid like something of light colour slightly sticking when touch. Neither she is breastfeeding nor pregnant, we enjoyed on 20/2/17 and when I squeeze her breasts something sticky fluid sticks my hand and when I kiss it tastes sweet. Later she informed me that fluid comes out when she squeeze her breasts both but in single little droplet. She have no tumour or burn or pain. Her menstrual period ends on 18/2/17. Pliz acknowledge the symptom. Is she suffering from breasts cancer? I fear sir.
My sister is 21 year old. She had a tumour near her private part, 3 week before and get operated. Even before the wounds suffered due to operation get heeled, another tumour started to grow near the same place. Please suggest me the best solution or better place to get treated. She is suffering more with the pain and bedridden for past 3 week. Kindly help me.
What are the symptoms of the flu. And what is the symptom of cancer. What are the symptoms of the duango.
I have a small breast they not growing what should I do give me one awesome technique please n weight also not going.
He is suffering from skin cancer. He under gone surgery. But it was coming again and again the bubble. What is the best medicine to cure from home.
Prostate Cancer is a form of cancer that affects men. The prostate is basically a small gland that sits in the male pelvic cavity and is responsible for producing seminal fluid or semen, from its position under the bladder, surrounding the urethra. The testosterone hormone controls this gland.
Prostate cancer refers to the growth of a malignant mass of cells which can also be called a tumour. More about this cancer:
- Risk Factors: The various risk factors involved in this kind of cancer are many. Advanced age, a family history of the same disease, obesity as well as genetic changes can lead to the development of this kind of tumour.
- Types: There are basically two types of prostate cancer, including fast growing or aggressive, and slow growing or non-aggressive. Yet, it is also important to remember that not every abnormal growth in this gland can be termed as a tumour, or is a sign of prostate cancer. A malignant growth signifies prostate cancer. This tumour can grow at a fast pace for aggressive prostate cancer, while it can grow and spread slowly for the non-aggressive type.
- Symptoms: It is possible to not have any kind of obvious symptoms when suffering from this kind of cancer. The symptoms usually begin to show up when the cancer has reached a more advanced stage. These include urinary problems, most significantly. The patient may go through pain and difficulty when it comes to urinating. This pain may also occur during ejaculation. The patient may also find blood discharge in the semen upon ejaculation and suffer from sexual dysfunction as well. Pain in the chest, pelvic area and back are also common symptoms of prostate cancer, which may gradually turn into numbness in the said areas as well.
- Diagnosis: The diagnosis of the issue will be done by a specialist from the urology department. After a physical examination where a diagnosis of the symptoms and other check ups will happen, the doctor may conduct lab tests to check the blood, urine and other samples. Further, imaging tests like MRI and CT scans will also be conducted. A digital rectal exam and prostate biopsy will also help in effective diagnosis.
- Treatment: The treatment of this kind of cancer usually depends on the severity of the symptoms and the spread of the tumour. Besides active observation, the doctor may also recommend radiation, chemotherapy and surgery based on the age and health condition of the patient. If you happen to find even subtle symptoms which could point towards this disease, do not hesitate to get in touch with the doctor.
Related Tip: "Foods That May Cause Cancer"