Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Pinky SharmaYour feedback matters!
I am having itchiness in my vagina and I am pregnant I have tried several things but no cure. Please help. I live in Lesotho in Africa.
Sir i had sex with ma gf.Nw we r scared abt pregnancy.To avoid pregnancy after sex what we can do.Please reply as soon as possible ?
I am 44 years old lady not yet conceive, trying but fail, please suggest medicines and other treatment for natural. For me and my husband.
An STD is transmitted by means of physical contact and intercourse. These diseases are caused by parasites, virus or bacteria. Usually, STDs are preventable provided you make the right choices concerning your sexual health. Refraining from sex isn’t a feasible idea at all.
But fortunately there are alternatives too to curb the menace that STDs are:
- Abstain: The most effective way to avoid STIs is to abstain from sex.
- Mutual monogamy: Two people who have sex only with one another don’t have any opportunity to bring a new STD into the relationship. If you and your partner have been tested and are healthy, remaining faithful to each other is a very good way to reduce your chances of contracting an STD.
- Get Vaccinated: One important prevention tool against STIs is vaccination. Currently, vaccines are available to protect against infection with HPV, hepatitis A and hepatitis B. Talk to a healthcare provider to see which vaccines might be recommended for you.
- Protect Yourself: Condoms work really well in stopping most STIs from being passed from an infected partner to another when they are used consistently and correctly every time a person has oral, vaginal or anal sex. Consistently and correctly means that a person makes sure they use a condom every time they have oral, vaginal or anal sex and put it on and use it the right way.
- Avoid alcohol and drug use: Avoiding alcohol and recreational drug use reduce the risk of contracting an STI, having an unwanted pregnancy, or being coerced to have sex. Alcohol and drug use can reduce our ability to make good decisions. It may also make us more likely to be talked into participating in an activity without being able to give our full consent.
Coping and Support
It's traumatic to find out you have an STI. You might be angry if you feel you've been betrayed or ashamed if there's a chance you infected others. At worst, an STI can cause chronic illness and death, even with the best care in the world.
Between those extremes is a host of other potential losses trust between partners, plans to have children, and the joyful embrace of your sexuality and its expression. If in doubt, don't hesitate to visit a skin specialist or a physician.
I have pco problem. Counts 8. I m getting Periods 3 or 4 months once. I have thyroid prob. before one month tsh s 9. This month came to 3.34. I m taking homeopathy medicine For both problem past 3 months. I got married before 2 yrs. We will plan child after 6 months from now. Without any medicines we postponing till now. Due to family situation. I'm getting so much fear doctor. All tells, if you postpone. There will b problem in conceiving. I have these two problem also which will affect pregnancy. Please clear my doubts and tell me a good way.
My gf is 18 and im 19, we had sex on the night of 15th august and the condom broke! I gave her unwanted 72 in the morning. She has doubts, we tested her by pregnancy test on 20th august, it came negative. She's still in doubt, because she's expelling white water from her vagina! And she has started developing red patches after the pill. Suggest me what to do? She is not getting any gas or tender breasts, (date of her next periods aur around 28)
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? Go ahead and Share!
Hy Dr. My pre-ejaculation fluid touches my wife's vagina and it happen on 27/Nov/2016 how I know that she is pregnant or not? And if she pregnant how I stop it bcoz we don't want bby now.
Me and my bf decided to hav sex. And he had sm preejuclted fluid on his fingers wich he touched the condom with the same hand. Nd intercourse with the same condom. Wil I get pregnant cos im late of 1 week to ma periods.
Is ED and PE curable. How i M 35 n suffering from both .m do a lot of work out.But somehow I have fear for sex whether I ll be able to perform. What is the best medicine sildenafil or tadalafil. I have performance phobia. As m patient of IBS I don't drink milk and use ssrl drugs peiscibed by doc. What are it's effects on my sex life and how to counter it's side effects. please suggest me the remedy as it's spoiling my self esteem and I am getting dependent on sildenafil and tadalafil. Will I get addicted to them. please help.
When I got periods im getting full stomach and back pain in every month im taking MeftalSpace tablet .is it any problems in future bez of taking tablets at tht time.
My 28 years old wife, 7 weeks pregnant complains of fever (temperature 99.2 F) and headache. Is it normal or she requires some treatment for her condition?
Use arjun chhal powder with milk at morning
Bhumi amla (phylenthus nuri) root powder 1tsf bd with punernava qwath
Empty stomach use 2-3 buds of lahsun with haldi milk
Flex seed (bhune hue) 2tsf with warm water
Dalchinni powder1 tsf with giloy qwath bd.
It's a myth that since a child's milk teeth are bound to fall off, they don't require any special care or dental treatment. Several researches and studies have proved that any decay or damage to a child's milk teeth leads to problems that affect the permanent teeth as well. Also, a mother's improper dental hygiene during pregnancy proves to be harmful for the developing baby. Here are some useful tips if you're planning a baby or if you already are a proud mother of one!
- Your dental health also contributes to your overall health. Just like you pay regular visits to your Gynaecologist during pregnancy, make sure you also find yourself a friendly, neighbourhood dentist to take care of yours and your child's teeth.
- The hormonal upsurge during pregnancy casts its effects on your gum health too. This leads to increased inflammation and plaque build-up in your oral cavity resulting in gazillions of bacteria in your mouth. What goes in your mouth, goes inside your body too. All these bacteria are transferred through the blood stream to your baby resulting in the following ill effects:
- Preterm babies with low birth weight
- Increased risk of premature delivery
- Gum bleeding
- Do not defer your dental treatment. Most dental treatments can be safely done during the second trimester. Any emergency dental problem can be taken care of after obtaining a consent from your gynaecologist.
- First visit, first tooth. The first milk tooh appears at 6 months of age and that's when you need to schedule your baby's first appointment with the dentist. Keep your kid's gum pads clean by wiping them with a clean wet gauze pad or wash cloth after every feeding. Start brushing your child's teeth with a kid-sized toothbrush when milk teeth begin to erupt. Don't let your child sleep with sweetened milk bottle or pacifier in the mouth.
- Be a role model. Overcome your own apprehensions related to dentistry and inspire your children to take care of their oral health. Good dental habits need to be taught at an early age. Monitor your kid's toothbrushing till 8-9 years of age. Teach them the importance of regular dental visits.
Follow these useful tips and pass on a healthy legacy to your child. A mother always wants to give the best of everything to her children and what's better than a healthy smile.
Are home pregnancy test kits available in the markets are to be trusted for accurate results? Can they show the right results in all kinds of pregnancy? Is it possible to have normal periods during pregnancy?
Hi Doctor, Im newly married of only one month. We just had only one time unprotected sex. So is it necessary to take pill to avoid pregnancy.
The health benefits of indian gooseberry, also known as amla, can be partially attributed to its high vitamin-c content. Amla enhances food absorption, balances stomach acid, fortifies the liver, nourishes the brain and mental functioning, supports the heart, strengthens the lungs, regulates elimination of free radicals, enhances fertility, helps the urinary system, increases skin health, promotes healthier hair, acts as a body coolant, flushes out toxins, increases vitality, strengthens eyes, improves muscle tone and, acts as an antioxidant.