Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. PinkyYour feedback matters!
Is it safe to go for tooth extraction under 14 week of pregnancy? It's paining very badly. Moreover solo n crocin is not working.
Sir, my girlfriend period was on 8/7/2017 and we have done unprotected sex on 12/7/2017 but I hope sperm will not fall inside can we safe from pregnancy, she is irregular period of 35 days and now she got loose motion on 19/7/2017 and stomach pain on 20/7/2017 is it symptom of pregnancy? please suggest me sir.
Hello. I am 30 years old. And marriage ko 2 years ho gae hai, ab hum baby ke liye plan kr rahe hai, 14 june ko mujhe periods aye the, uske baad humne koi precautions nhi liye hai, ab mujhe kujh din se weakness lag rahi hai or knees ke niche legs me pain ho rha hai and pair bhi sunn se rahte ha aur bhari bhari lagte hai, aisa kyu hota hai, kya ye pregnancy ke symptoms hai. Ya koi aur problem?
Sir my wife is 2 months pregnant and our doctor said not to have sex during early 4 months. Is there any effect on my wife and baby if we have sex and I come up on her. please suggest me in brief.
I am 27 years old and I have high BP and taking medicine for past 5 years metpurexl50 daily once Omnitan 25 twice a day BP is under control I'm going to get married within 6 months is there any problems due to this medicine in my marriage life and will it cause any infertility to me or impotent.
After taking emergency contraceptive pills. My withdrawal bleeding lasted for 8 days. Then after my havening alot of white discharge. And period? Have my hormones got messed? Or I can be pregnant?
I missed my periods. I have taken 3 pregnancy tests. They came negative. Am I pregnant. If not what the cause of my delayed periods.
She is pregnant 10 weeks. Suffering with cough and sneezing. There are lot of medicines available for cough & sneezing. What medicine is safe which has less side effects and can be taken during pregnancy.
Hii me pregenecy try kar rhi hu lkn nho ho raha h counsium meri period date aa jati so please help me kab aur kis waqt kiya jaye.
Hey I am 30 year old male I am married but still no children we are already check all test but reports are normal but my wife not conceive please help me.
I am afraid of second pregnancy, but also can not avoid sex. Kindly suggest me the medicine which can be effective and safe regarding this except I pill or unwanted 72 because I do not want to harm myself too.
The trouble with recovering from most illnesses is that we begin to treat the illness too late. Although you cannot expect your body to announce the arrival of a virus, recognizing the signs of falling sick can help treat it earlier. For example, if you can't stop sneezing and can feel the onset of the flu, getting some extra sleep may make you feel better. Here are a few signs that can predict an illness
- Reduced appetite - A slight decrease in appetite during the summer is normal but if the sight of food makes you nauseous or you stop enjoying your food, it may be a sign of an oncoming illness. These illnesses could range from a simple cold to gastroenteritis or strep throat. A diminishing diet can be a result of the production of cytokines by the body as part of its inflammatory response to infections. Lesser food takes lesser time to digest thereby using lesser calories and diverting energy towards fighting the infection.
- Swollen neck glands - Feel your neck glands, just below the jawbone to check for infections. Swollen neck glands are the body's way of letting you know that you may be falling ill. These are usually a sign of ear infections, cold, dental problems or skin infections. Neck glands are storehouses for white blood cells. When these are activated into fighting infections, the collection of dead cells, bacteria etc result in swollen neck glands.
- Fatigue - There's a difference between being tired at the end of a long day and being exhausted throughout the day. The latter is a way your body is telling you to slow down and conserve energy to fight an oncoming illness.
- Muscle aches - Aching muscles can also be a sign of the oncoming flu. One of the main reasons for this is the body's production of antibodies that release histamines and cytokines in the bloodstream. When these travel to various muscles, they can trigger pain receptors leading to body aches.
- Low fever - The ideal body temperature is 98.7 degrees. If you have a higher temperature that persists for a few days, you may be coming down with an infection. Fever is your body's way of fighting infection by raising its internal temperature. A low fever is a sign of colds, allergies, and even stomach infections.
There is a fine line between being a hypochondriac and recognizing signs of falling sick. To differentiate between the two, pay attention to the type, duration, and intensity of symptoms. If you feel like you're on the verge of falling sick, rest your body and take some multivitamins. If you experience a sudden or severe change in symptoms, consult a doctor immediately.
Related Tip: 4 Ways to Never Fall Sick at Season Change
Hi I am married since last 7 years, earlier there was problem between us regarding financial and time issue as I am in sales in FMCG company but we are well settled today and living a happy married life. The problem is my wife doesn't show any interest in sex, and we are least involve in this activity very rarely we did it in a month. Kindly guide.
I got married before 4 months, still now we didn't had sex. My wife is afraid of sex. She is thinking it will be more painful. She is thinking of taking some sleeping pills and have sex for first time so that it won't hurt. Please advise.
Please name a medicine helps a woman to hike her desire of sex instantly (within ten to twenty minutes). Dose it harm her. Has it side-effects?
I have irregularities in my periods since 6-7 months. I have taken medicines also. But there is no change with that. I got only spots in 1st 2 days and then my regular menses continues. Please suggest me something.
I am loosing hair quickly for dandruff. I used many shampoos but it's not stop. Can you please help me how I can stopped it?
Prevention of Recurrent Calcium Stones:
● Prevention of recurrent calcium stones (which are usually composed primarily of calcium oxalate) is aimed at decreasing the concentrations of the lithogenic factors (calcium and oxalate) and at increasing the concentrations of inhibitors of stone formation, such as citrate. Achieving these goals may require both dietary modification and the administration of appropriate medications. Metabolic evaluation at baseline and during follow-up will help guide the choice of the optimal preventive regimen.
● A variety of dietary modifications and drug therapies can reduce the likelihood of recurrence of calcium oxalate stones. From the viewpoint of diet, increasing the intake of fluid, dietary calcium, potassium and phytate and decreasing the intake of oxalate, animal protein, sucrose, fructose, sodium, supplemental calcium, and supplemental vitamin c may be beneficial.
● Among those with calcium oxalate stones, drug therapy is indicated if there is continued stone formation or if there is insufficient improvement in the urine chemistries despite attempted dietary modification over a three- to six-month period. The aim of therapy is to prevent further calcium oxalate precipitation. Since dissolution of already existing calcium stones does not occur, passage of an existing stone does not necessarily reflect a therapeutic failure in a patient known to have renal stones prior to the institution of therapy. Initial drug therapy varies with the metabolic abnormality that is present.
● The 24-hour urine is an essential component of the initial evaluation and guides recommendations for prevention. The response to dietary or drug therapy is monitored by repeat 24-hour urine collections. The goal of therapy is to reverse the abnormalities detected during the initial workup (eg, low urine volume, hypercalciuria, hypocitraturia, and hyperoxaluria). We routinely obtain a 24-hour urine collection at six to eight weeks after therapy has begun to assess the impact of the intervention. Another component of monitoring is periodic imaging. Limiting radiation exposure is important, as individuals with recurrent stones often have undergone multiple imaging procedures around the times of acute stone events.