Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Pikun GangwaniYour feedback matters!
Different methods which of Hair transplantation
Hi this is Dr. Vikas Panthri. We will talk on the topic of Hair transplant. Let's divide this topic into three parts.
- The preoperative management.
- The operation procedure, and
- The postoperative management of a patient.
In this video we should talk about the pre-operative management of the patient. The patient is first called for physical consultation. Therein we understand the grievances of the patient. His needs, his medical history, his genetic history or the genetic precursors patterns of hair loss and thereby we decide the hairline on the head of the patient. Discuss with him in which direction we are going to give the hair. What is the pattern of hairline you want to give on him? After that we do his medical fitness in the form of blood test and physical examination. After the blood test succeeds and physical examination is absolutely fit. We call the patient one day prior to the surgery. We give him the patch test of the local anesthesia which is to be administered during the time of the surgery.
The patch test is given on to the forearm prior to the day of the surgery. Just to see whether the patient is allergic to the local anesthetic or not. Update give the patient Betadine scrub to wash his head one night prior. And on the day of the surgery so that his head is infection free prior to the surgery. The patient is asked to refrain from smoking at least 2 to 3 weeks prior to the surgery. In the next videos we shall talk about operative and postoperative management.
In case if you need to consult me and any of your queries regarding hair transplant or hair loss you can consult me on lybrate.
Scabies is a disorder of the skin that is caused by tiny mites known as Sarcoptes scabies. The condition takes the form of an itchy pimple-like rash on the surface of skin that is formed when the microscopic mites burrow into the skin where they lay eggs and reproduce over a span of several weeks. It is a highly contagious disease as the mites can easily pass from one person to another through shared clothing or bedding.
How to treat scabies with homeopathy?
Homeopathy is a wonderful science that treats diseases with natural and safe medicines. In scabies, Homeopathy is the best alternative treatment option as Homeopathic medicines are very competent in treating this kind of infection. They stimulate the disease fighting mechanism of the body to fight scabies. As the healing system of the body is strengthened, the disease is completely eradicated. Its holistic approach attacks the infection at the root and prevents recurrence of the disease. Some of the homeopathic medicines used to treat scabies are as follows:
- Sulphur: This is the most commonly prescribed medication for outbreaks of scabies. It treats skin that is itchy and irritated, especially if it worsens with the application of water or heat. Sulphur is a great remedy for symptoms that get aggravated during the night due to high sensitivity and if the skin is prone to pimples and eruptions.
- Sepia: Sepia is a popular and effective remedy for scabies in cases where the skin feels itchy but scratching provides no relief. Often, the symptoms worsen when the patient is exposed to open air, wherein this homeopathic medicine is a useful cure.
- Arsenic Album: This homeopathic medicine is prescribed when scabies leads to the skin becoming hypersensitive and violently itchy. Soreness, burning sensations and dryness are often accompanying symptoms and the skin may even begin to peel off in large scales. All these symptoms are treated by arsenic album.
- Causticum: The symptoms of scabies respond well to causticum, especially when the condition occurs in the folds of the skin, between the thighs and the fingers. The intense itching, burning and redness are treated by causticum in a very efficient manner.
These are just a few of the commonly used Homeopathic remedies and are mentioned only to create awareness about the effectiveness of Homeopathic medicines for scabies. It is not advisable to resort to self-medication for any disease.
I am 26 years old. I am looking for best hair transplant procedure. And after treatment how long rest is required.
Hello doctor. I have blackheads on my chin ,nose and forehead. I want to remove them. My skin over these areas feels rough due to these blackheads. please suggest how can I get rid of these and how will my skin become smooth over these areas as rest of my face is smooth. please lemme know how to remove them from forehead nose and cheeks. My skin becomes oily during summers and pimples outbreak but in winters my skin is pimple free.
Hi doctor, I want to know does hereditary dark circles can be removed. Doctor here has recommend me cernor xo kit for 1 year. But I am sure it will not work as it is hereditary. I want perfect eyes. Can you please help me? I do not have deep dark circles they are light as my mother also have them. Thank u.
Res. Dr. My problem is that oil on my face comes too much. Due to this my face look dul not freshed blackish. So what to do to reduce oil level on my face to look good n fresh.
Hello, I'm suffering from acne and blemishes on my face. It's first time that I have lot of acne on my face unfortunately It's never been happen before and it has still been for 3 month. I can't understand that how's this happen please help me I'm facing ashamed at the time of with people and friends.
My hair is now going to be white lot of hair now white I don't know so please help me which what can I do.
Mujhe daily saving krni hoti h isliye daily saving krne k karan meri face ki skin bhut hi hard ho gyi h or kali pd gyi h. Saving bhut jldi bdi ho jati h or saving k bal b bhut hard ho gye h .skin k kalepan ko dur krne or skin ko komal bnane k liye kya kru. Esa kuch h kya jo saving ko km bdne de. Face pr bhut ghre bal h saving gillete vector bdi muskil se 2 din hi chl pati h.
Hello. I want ask that when I was 10 year old I had injury on forehead and got stitches and the mark remain it's about 5 inch big ,now I am 21 year old male I have been using vitaderm scar therapy gel for around 2 but did not get any effect to lighten the scar could you suggest any good and easy tips for lighten the scar if so please tell.
I have whiteheads on my chin and that whiteheads are blocked by the area and so many year that has no improvement and their areas has a dark spot so please give me solutions please I am very tense about this. Thank you.
I have oily skin so thats why I have pimples. I do not eat fast food but still my face is full of pimple. What to do?
Skin care is a matter of taking care of your skin with the best ingredients and elements that are available naturally and have been absorbed into concoctions like creams and ointments as well as scrubs, face washes, moisturisers and other such products for your benefit. There are naturopathy products that make use of these elements in their most natural form so that you may get the best qualities and properties of these ingredients. Oil is one such extract that can be found in many fruits, herbs and other kinds of growth. Let us find out about the various essential oils that help in your skin care process.
- Lavender Oil:Lavender oil is derived from lavender and can be put to many good uses as far as the skin and stress levels go. As we all know, stress is a factor that shows up on the skin before its signs can be seen anywhere else. With the help of lavender oil, you can help in dealing with stress by lighting an oil lamp with this oil on top, and also cure a number of skin problems like age spots, scarring and other such ailments.
- Carrot Seed Oil:Carrot seed oil is a highly beneficial oil that helps in rejuvenating lack lustre skin with its highly cleansing properties that help in toning the aging skin even as you remove and regenerate the dead skin cells which can sometimes get hampered due to clogging. This clogging can happen due to pollutants, dust, dirt and grime.
- Frankincense Oil:This oil is well known for its anti bacterial qualities which make it ideal when it comes to fading bruises, scars, injury marks and even spots that have come about due to sun damage and other such ravages. This oil is also a good fix in you are suffering from acne prone skin. The anti bacterial action of this oil helps in protecting the existing skin cells even as new skin cells are encouraged to sprout. It helps in visibly reducing wrinkles and tightening sagging skin - processes that come about due to aging.
- Geranium Oil:This is another essential oil that is required for regulation of excessive oil production, an action which can prevent acne and blackheads. This oil is best used by people who suffer from persistent breakouts on the skin. It also helps in treating burns, cuts and other such marks that do not fade in a hurry.
- Myrrh Oil:This oil is best used for rashes. Its soothing properties create better skin tone and help in removing chapped skin and eczema as well.
The various healing properties of essential oils can help in various other ailments as well.