Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Payal Singhal
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Payal SinghalYour feedback matters!
Meri age 26 h meri abhi delivery hui h or meri breast loose ho gyi h iske liye m kya kru please suggest me.
Most commonly occurring in children aged 5 or younger, Neuroblastoma is a type of cancer developing from immature nerve cells most often found in and around the adrenal glands. However, it is not limited and can develop in several other areas of the body, like the chest, neck, spine and different areas of the abdomen where nerve cells can be found in clusters.
Depending upon the area of the body affected, signs and symptoms may include:
1. Neuroblastoma in the abdomen:
- Abdominal pain
- Diarrhea, constipation or other changes in bowel movements
- A lump of mass under the skin which is anything but tender
2. Neuroblastoma in the chest:
3. There are other signs and symptoms caused by neuroblastoma. These may include:
- Lumps of tissue found under the skin
- Bruise-like dark circles visible around the eyes
- Proptosis (a condition in which eyeballs seem to protrude from the sockets)
- Back pain
- Bone pain
- Unexplained weight loss
Causes: Neuroblastoma typically originates in neuroblasts. These are immature nerve cells formed by the fetus as part of the development process. Eventually, neuroblasts convert into fibres and nerve cells which then make up the constituents of the adrenal gland. Normally, they either mature or gradually disappear. Others, which neither mature nor disappear, form tumors.
A number of problems may result out of neuroblastoma, including:
- Metastasis or spread of the cancerous cells
- Spinal cord compression
- Paraneoplastic symptoms, such as rapid eye movement or difficulty with eye coordination
- Abdominal swelling
Depending on the child's age, the stage of the cancer, or the types of cells involved, the treatment plan varies accordingly:
- Surgery - However, this depends on the size and location of the tumor. Tumors growing near vital organs are too risky to remove
- Chemotherapy - involves the use of chemotherapy drugs
- Radiation therapy - involves high energy beams, like X-rays
- Stem cell transplant or autologous stem cell transplant in case of high-risk neuroblastoma
- Immunotherapy - involves drugs which stimulate the immune system to destroy cancerous cells
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
During the winter season, cold is very easy to catch. However, here are some effective ways with which, you can beat the winter cold:
- Dress in layers. Clothing needs to be of common materials that can keep you warm and channel sweat. Silk and cotton are great decisions.
- Pick your game and fitness clothing carefully so that you do not risk hypothermia – i.e. a body temperature that sinks a lot outside – nor should it be too warm.
- Ensure you have your gloves, cap, and good quality shoes on in chilly climate, as warmth escapes through the body's furthest points.
- Cold weather food
- Icy immunity boosters are great to battle colds and flus. These build up resistance by giving more access to vegetables and organic product in this season.
- Vitamins and minerals are natures' own immunity boosters and help avoid illness.
- Ginger, chili, garlic and turmeric have characteristics that are hostile to disease-containing bacteria. Zinc and Vitamin C are great icy preventers as well.
- Get into juicing and blend organic products, vegetables and fruits.
- Moderate cooking is another incredible approach to intake the healthy properties of vegetables in this season.
- Begin your day by changing your breakfast to a hot porridge sprinkled with cinnamon, granola and berries. Hot breakfast keeps you warm from within, discharges the bad bacteria and gives you energy. If in a rush, try oats. This formula is easy and healthy.
- Cold germs can hit you in case you do not wash your hands, or clean out your nose.
- Always carry hankies and clean your nose when you sneeze to ensure your nose remains dry.
- Make a point to discard the utilised cloth filled with bacteria as quickly as time allows. The key here is to not touch your eyes or nose, and to quickly use a hand sanitiser so that you keep away from germs.
- Wash your hands regularly. Get a hand sanitiser additionally and utilise it whenever you sneeze or touch something you have sneezed on.
- Beyond any doubt, you need to avoid germs by rinsing with Listerine or any other similar mouthwash.
- Watch your drink
- Begin your day with a glass of water with lemon. Carry a water bottle with yourself throughout the day and keep yourself hydrated. Winters can make you feel like you are not thirsty, so make sure you drink at least six glasses of water each day.
- Dry air, dried out bodies and frosty germs do not blend well and you will probably get a bug by not drinking enough. Hot dairy beverages are enticing; however, not as good as plain water.
- Avoid liquor as it does not blend with cool climate and your veins become larger. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!