Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Payal Saini
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Payal SainiYour feedback matters!
I'm facing a problem of Head pain for few day, I took Saridon, but I doesn't work. Please tell me some medicine that can cure this.
I have saviour migraine head ache what should I do actually I already consulted doctor he suggested me to wear headache glasses after your eye checkup and he said tat Becoz of continuous stress in your head please help me.
I am 30 years old my left hands 4th finger nail turned into grayish brown color. It is growing normally with grayish brown color. It is not having contact with the finger and a small amount of scaly tissue is growing under the nail just like 2 and nail but it is delicate. After taking bath we can remove it by scratching with pin. Please reply me solution. It is since 6 years.
Hello. I'm 26 years old. I want to know is it harmful if I start taking a calcium tablet like shellcal or Omnical and Neurobion Forte at a regular basis. I mean a tablet a day. Will it cause any complications?
Hi Dr. Meri sis ki age 22 years h and usko Sciatica ki problem ho gayi hai jisse uska leg thigh or Kamar me bahut pain rehta h. Please suggest any exercise or medicine for it.
I had masturbation habit for 6 years. Now I have erection problem. I don't have erection which even cannot enter into vagina. I can get erection when I use Viagra. And I had good erection at past. I have good erection at night and morning. Have habit of drinking. I won't smoke or use drugs. I'm just 21 plzz help.
I am 19 year old male. Yesterday I had severe headache. So I took paracetamol. But it didn't worked. And today morning, I had vomiting and feeling unhealthy. Please help me!
Having problems ejaculating at the right time can prevent you and your partner from feeling satisfied during sexual intercourse. Nonetheless, premature ejaculation is not the only type of ejaculation issues you should know about. In addition to this other forms of ejaculation that make up this group of sexual dysfunction are delayed ejaculation and retrograde ejaculation.
Here's how you need to handle the different types of ejaculation problems
1. Premature ejaculation - The first very common ejaculation that all men in the world experience is premature ejaculation. This kind of sexual dysfunction occurs when you ejaculate either before or after penetration with least amount of sexual stimulation.
To treat the problem, medicines, primarily a form of anti-depressant drug known as selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (ssris) are recommended for bringing about a delay in the expulsion of semen. Even couple therapy can help to treat the problem as this form of counseling helps in coming up with methods that both the partners can perform to prevent premature ejaculation.
2. Delayed ejaculation - You're said to suffer from instances of delayed ejaculation if you exhibit these characteristics:
- Unable to expel semen even though you may want to and your erection is normal
- Experiencing considerable delay in reaching orgasm
- If you're suffering from a constant as well as an unwanted delay lasting between 30 and 60 minutes, you're said to be experiencing delayed ejaculation
- Unable to attain ejaculation no less than half the times you have sexual intercourse
Treatment for this problem usually involves going to the root cause of the problem. Many times, the cause could be an effect of the medication you may be taking. If the cause is psychological in nature, you may require counseling.
3. Retrograde ejaculation - This happens when the ejaculate matter rather than exiting through the penis goes back into the bladder and comes out later during urination. Retrograde ejaculation commonly occurs in diabetics, especially those that suffer from nerve damage brought on by diabetes.
This type of sexual dysfunction doesn't require treatment as you can still experience a healthy sex life. In certain cases, the use of drugs can also help in restoring your normal ejaculation prowess.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!