Lybrate.com has an excellent community of ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. PayalYour feedback matters!
My son is 13 years old now, but since childhood he has a problem that he frequently bleeds from noise and specially during summers. So I want to know the reason and remedy. And also want to know seriousness about it.
Am married since 3 yrs. I have pcos and thyroid disease on medication. On April, I took tomexfein tab and followed by inj hmg 7 times then inj hcg 10000u . I developed ohss on beginning of may. Then I stop medication. On 26th of may my period came. On June I missed my period. I had some symptoms like morning sickness and dizzy. I did urine pregnancy test twice and one blood test all negative. On 26th of July should my period come but I missed it. I still have dizziness and morning Sickness but I didn't do pregnancy test. So can I be pregnant?
Have sinus problem last five years. My father has the same problem. please suggest any medicine which can help us.
I have always had a blocked nostril since many years & sinus problem every once in a while, so what are the ways of its treatment?
Frequently suffering from throat infection, sore throat, nasal, and allergy which cause red spot in throat. It happens after every 3 or 4 months.
I hav bn suffering frm sinusitis since last 20 yrs, is dere any medicine which can completely free me frm this stupid sinusitis?
I am feeling suffocated after few hours. It feels that something is stuck in my throat. What should I do?
I am having dull hearing. If I undertake ear operation for eardrum holes clear or infection cleaning and in case of operation failure. Can I use hear with hearing aid?
I am a 22 years old male and I have been suffering from itching inside my nose (both nostrils) resulting into frequent sneezing. If I rub those areas after sneezing I get more itchy feeling and more sneezes. Have been suffering from this for a year or so. Please suggest what to do?
Suffering from throat problem since last 1 year. Neck pain and feeling weak and tired along with weight loss and becoming skinny. Bad breath, sore throat and always exhausted. Can you please suggest me what to do and what might my problem.
Sir, I am 27 years old I have problem my neck its tonsil few days ago I have TB problem now its good but tonsil not done.
The inflammation of the cavities around nasal passage is known as sinusitis. When the cavities are full of fluid, germs attach themselves to the fluids, which give rise to infections. Some of the causes of sinusitis are common colds, allergic rhinitis problem, nasal polyps and deviated septum. You can also learn about common ear infections.
There are 4 different types of sinusitis:
- Acute sinusitis: It remains for about 4 weeks or less. It is usually characterized by a runny nose and pain in the face which will stay for at least 10 to 14 days.
- Sub acute sinusitis: It is almost like the acute sinusitis but stays longer for about 4 to 8 weeks.
- Chronic sinusitis: The inflammation in this case lasts about 8 weeks, sometimes longer than that.
- Recurrent sinusitis: In this, the sinusitis attack keeps occurring all through the year.
At times, to clear up the blocked sinuses, a surgery is mandatory. This can be painful hence many are hesitant to go through with a surgery. If you want to control sinusitis so that it doesn't reach the limit where you have to go through a surgery, here are some tips of what you might be able to do regularly to clear your chances of controlling this:
- Take steam: This is the most common and easy way to control sinusitis. The steam helps to break down the excess mucus in the nasal passage and also reduces the inflammation of the sinuses. All you need is water. Heat it up to the required temperature and then inhale the steam. You will get a lot of relief if you do this regularly.
- Nasal Irrigation: This is basically the process of flushing the infected and stale mucus out of the nasal cavity. Take a liter of sterile water, mix one tablespoon of kosher salt and baking soda each. Then with the help of a syringe or a neti pot, wash your nostrils with the solution. The mucus will start coming out and your nasal cavity will clear out.
- Use warm washcloth: Lie down and place a warm washcloth (a washcloth dipped in warm water and wringed) on your forehead and nose region. The warmth from the washcloth will break down the mucus and clear the congestion.
Few days onwards I am suffering with throat pain It is paining when I am drink anything and eating something can you please give me precaution.
Please tell me basic symptoms of pilonidal sinus such that if that symptoms are not noticed then it should not be sinus.
Ear infection is a disorder which can either be viral or bacterial, affecting one’s middle ear the most. This disorder is painful as fluid accumulates in the ear leading to inflammation. Infections of the ear can either be chronic or acute in nature, the damage is more prominent in case of chronic infections. Acute ear infections can be painful but they usually fade away in a few days’ time.
In case of an ear infection, you will experience pain in the ear. A pressure may develop in the ear accompanied by drainage of pus from the ears. Some severe cases might also lead to loss of hearing, be it temporary or permanent. The symptoms of ear infection may develop and affect both the ears. Fever during ear infections is another common auxiliary condition.
Ear infections tend to occur when the Eustachian tubes in the ear get blocked as a result of fluid accumulation in the ear. The Eustachian tubes can get blocked due to the following reasons –
- Being affected by allergies
- Conditions such as cold can lead to ear infection
- Problems in the sinuses
- Excessive smoking
- Infected adenoid glands
In addition to the causes, there are certain risk factors which can make one prone to ear infections, some of them being:
- Narrow Eustachian tubes in children increase the risks of ear infections
- Changes in climate and altitude
- Second hand exposure to cigarette smoke
For mild symptoms, simple home remedies will suffice. A warm compress on the affected area can reduce the pain. Taking pain relieving medications such as ibuprofen can also help in reducing pain. For moderate symptoms, antibiotics may be required to treat the bacterial infection.
If other treatments do not work, then surgery may be required. Usually tubes are inserted in the ear to drain the accumulated fluid. If it involves the adenoid glands, then surgical removal of the adenoid glands may be required. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ent-specialist.