Lybrate.com has an excellent community of ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. PayalYour feedback matters!
I am 21 years old male sir I am having a blocked nose problem from the last 4 or 5 years. It happens only when I lay on bed or lie flat. Most of the doctors just gave me medicines but no effect till now. What should I do?
Is audiometric test is mandatory to get hearing aid. My left ear get blocked at times, my gp has prescribed wax cleaning liquid it was ok for a few weeks again the same problem. While cleaning my ears with cotton buds I have observed that my left ear has more wax content than the right one. My hearing from left ear is little feeble, especially while I am talking or receiving call on my cell phone. Please advise. Thanks.
Seasonal allergy causes some symptoms sinusitis rashes sneeze during rainy season what should I do to get rid of it.
Transparent jelly like discharge from nose, comes in mouth also, eara feel clogged and heavy. Any advice would be helpful.
I am suffering from regular fatigue and dizziness. I do take diabetic medicine. But it never helped me. Rather I feel more dizziness whenever I take diabetic medicine (Metformin). Please advice how to get rid of these symptoms as it is having negative impact on my productivity.
I am suffering from esphagitis grade a and taken few medicine to suppress the acid reflux. But along with that I am having sore throat since last 4-5 months. Please my doctor says that I don' t have any issue in throat but I am still feeling pain and sore throat. Please please advice what could be the reason of the throat pain. Thanks in advance.
I am 69 years old man. Most of time I feel blocked ears, burning feeling sometime in throat and heaviness in the forehead. If I talk for more than ten minutes at a time, first my forehead then whole body gives a feeling as if BP has increased. I have Doctors, they tell me it is Anxiety. Just relax it will go. I feel better but it comes back again as I speak. Advise solution.
Feel dizziness and gets tired often. And got some back pain too. So what can you suggest for the relief.
A blocked nose is not only annoying, but is extremely discomforting. Several reasons can be held responsible for it and common cold is certainly not the only one. Some other reasons include:
Therefore, the remedial measures for blocked nose vary, depending on the cause that led to it. Some of the ways by which you can redress this problem are:
- Use a humidifier: Sinusitis is often held responsible for a clogged nose, a condition that is almost always accompanied by severe pain. In such a situation, placing a humidifier in a room proves to be extremely beneficial. This machine treats blocked nose by converting the water to moisture. This fills up the room and significantly increases the humidity of the room. Therefore when you breathe, the humid air soothes the inflamed blood vessels in the nose and helps you to breathe properly.
- Take a hot shower: When you find it difficult to breathe, a quick hot shower can go a long way in curing the discomfort. The logic that operates is the steam generated from the hot shower thins the mucus and also considerably reduces the inflammation in the nose, allowing you to breathe normally.
- Drink lots of water: Though the suggestion may seem incredible, drinking water actually helps in un-blocking that blocked nose. When you drink a lot of water, the mucus in the nostrils is thinned, at the same time it pushes back the accumulated fluids, thereby curbing the condition of blocked nose.
- Using a saline spray: This is one of the most ancient and trusted ways of treating blocked nose. By administering a saline or a nasal spray, the moisture in your nostrils increases and radically diminishes the inflammation.
- Use warm compresses: Using a warm compress has been the most reliable form of medication in times of high temperature and also at times of blocked nose. The compress that was dipped in hot water, when placed on the nose and forehead helps to unblock the nasal passages. The soothing effect of the warm compresses reduces the inflammation and facilitates the process of breathing.