Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Payal AggarwalYour feedback matters!
I have problem of early outing within a minute I am worried about it is there any medication so that I can improve my sexual duration.
My baby is not sleeping, wakes up at night in rain is it due to nasal congestion or gala problem I don't understand. Please advise.
My friend after doing sex his not stasfiyng with partner and after ejection second tym not standing properly.
Link Between Sinuses and Headaches
Suffering from splitting headaches? The remedy to it can only be found once the cause behind it is identified. Everything from migraines to stomach infections can be the cause of your headaches. But it is not impossible to tell the difference between the different aches. You have to notice the other symptoms that accompany your headache to understand what is causing the pain.
Symptoms of sinus headaches
When you have the following problems along with your headache you can be sure it is being caused by your sinus:
- Pain in the head, face and nose
- Pain in the eyes
- Stuffy or blocked nose along with the pain
- Accompanying nasal allergies and bouts of sneezing
- Inability to smell
The sinuses comprise of a rather sizable cavity present behind your cheekbones, bridge of your nose and forehead. Generally, the fluid in the region gets drained through the nose. But due to infection, allergic reactions and tumors the cavity can get blocked and also get inflamed. The inflammation is caused by an increase in mucus production, which can lead to the nasal cavity being blocked. The blockage stops the fluids from draining and the sinuses get even more inflamed. When the cavity gets inflamed it starts pressuring the cheekbones, nose bridge and forehead and eyes.
Why does it ache?
The building up of the pressure on the cheekbones, nose bridge and forehead causes the area to start hurting. Thus, when one has a headache originating from inflamed sinuses, the pain is not just isolated to the forehead. The pain in the nose is a sure shot sign that the headache is caused by the inflammation of the sinuses.
Not just another chronic ache
Most people mistake any chronic headache as a sinus problem. But mostly such aches are caused by migraines and stress. If you have a prolonged headache as well as fever you are sure to have a sinus ache instead of any other chronic headache.
Make it better
Once you have identified the headache as a sinus ache you can start the treatment. Steam inhalation helps clear the sinuses, reducing the pain almost immediately. If steam inhalation does not help, you might have a severe sinus infection. In such cases, it is best to visit a doctor to understand the extent of the infection. The doctor is likely to prescribe antibiotics for the remedy of the infection. Even if you are aware of what medicines to take for sinus infections it is best to get checked by a medical professional before you start popping pills since the headache might just be due to some other causes as well.
Related Tip: 4 Major Causes of Sinus Problem That Go Unnoticed!
I have an allergic problem of sneezing continuously? What should be done for this problem as it causing a lott of problem to me?
Asperger's Syndrome or Asperger's Disorder is a neurotypical condition that affects the development of the child the effects of which continue into adulthood. This condition typically shows up as difficulties faced by the patient when it comes to social interactions as well as other nonverbal means of communication. It should not be confused with autism as the patient has no speech and cognitive development delay.
Asperger's syndrome can show up as restricted and repetitive patterns in the behaviour of the patient. It lies at the higher end of the autism spectrum and the signs are usually less obvious.
Here are a few ways with which you can effectively deal with someone who is suffering from this disorder:
- Routine: The patient suffering from this condition will need a certain kind of stability as it is very difficult to predict what will happen in the near future or to even plan for it. The best way to tackle this scenario is with the help of a proper routine that can help the patient achieve some kind of control over the situation surrounding him or her so that he or she is better equipped and more capable of handling normal functioning and social situations as well.
- Information: It is also a good idea to help these patients in looking at and in processing information. While normal people may easily be able to discard insignificant or unimportant information, the brain of the patient suffering from asperger's syndrome does not allow him or her to do so. In many cases, the patient is not able to filter the important and the unimportant information. This can debilitate many functions. So, it is important to be present to help the patient in making decisions and processing information that is actually relevant to his or her functioning.
- Learning: One of the most crucial things to remember with the Asperger's patient is that they tend to understand and process things when they have a visual presentation rather than being told verbally. So showing them things practically in the proper manner is the right way to help them learn and process situations in a correct way. This will prevent them from doing things in the same old way even when their brains tell them that it will lead to wrong results.
- Physical Abilities: Poor motor skills as well as lack of proper organisation skills are traits that usually characterise these patients. It is important to make them aware of this during games and activities that require management as well as use of social skills. For example, football and other such activities can be introduced in the routine. This will promote interaction with the team in order to play and enjoy the game.