Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Pawan Kumar VermaYour feedback matters!
I am the ejaculation and elevation in few seconds and my reports (pus cell show in1-2) sperm count is 45-50 is very low and I am married show please solve this query.
I have my stomach making gargling sound most of the time. Please let me know if this is something that is not good condition and would require any medication.
Me roj musturbation karta hu or mujhe lagta ha ki mera sperm kafi patla ho gya ha or musturbation sure karne ka 10-15 second me he mera sperm release ho jata ha or more satisfied bhi nahi ho Pata or kabhi apne gf se dirty bat karta hu to bhi apne ap sperm nikalne lagta ha or jab sex karta hu to sirf 2-3 jatka lanese he mera sperm release hojata ha or me apne sex life enjoy bhi nahi ker pa raha or kuch months bad meri sadi hai to please mujhe kuch dawai btayie taki ya problem think ho ska.
While having sexual contact. While we do not use condom. The sperm while enter the body it will make pregnancy. So here is my question. Any medicine is their to kill sperm 100% with out using condoms.
I m 43 years male having sugar problem for 6 yrs. Sugar level 140 and 190. Suffering from erectile dysfunction. Please give suggestions to quick remedy for erection.
Hello doctor, I'm 32 years old female and I have a 5 years old daughter who is a normal delivery. I'm getting very less periods. I mean only for one day. That too only for half day as liquid blood and remaining half day as little thick like thread size blood. This condition is since 6 months approximately but the cycle is regular like 28 days. I used to get 1 and half days periods. I checked with doctor 1 years who did all the required tests like breast ultrasound, uterus ultrasound and thyroid tests. She said that there is no issues except there are some polycystic ovaries which are quite common and advised me to walk in order to eliminate those cysts. Since my mom also used to get periods for only three days, doctor said that it would be heredity and she said as long as periods are regular, there wouldn't be any issues. But now I'm concerned a lot because it's only for one day, that too not having good flow for past few months. I never used any birth control pills or any abortion in my life. I have not made any changes in diet, I'm taking a proper diet which includes fruits, vegetables, weekly twice non veg like chicken and fish. Then what could be the reason. For additional information, I have uterus cervix prolapse for past 15 months approx. Please suggest me on this.
Dairy is a well-known food group that supplies necessary fuel to our bodies. This fuel comes in the form of nutrients like protein and calcium, along with various other minerals. These substances help us in building stamina, immunity and endurance as well as precious muscle and joint strength. Yogurt or curd is a highly beneficial dairy product. In Ayurveda too, it has been recognised as a food that can help in keeping the organs in a well-functioning state. Here are the reasons why this is considered as a superfood.
- Bacteria: Fresh yogurt that has been made at home has a number of healthy bacteria. There are many kinds of bacteria that can enter and reside in one’s body. While some of them may cause infections, there are others that are vital for the healthy functioning of the body. The bacteria contained in yogurt are especially beneficial because they aid the digestion and keep the Agni or digestive fires burning. At the same time, these bacteria also kill the harmful virus that can infect the body. This helps in building better immunity as well. In fact, in most Indian homes, people usually have a bowl of curd or buttermilk after their meals, as this aids digestion and strengthens the immune system.
- Healthy Carbohydrate: Yogurt is a healthy carbohydrate that can be used for a diabetic diet. This can help patients suffering from diabetes in getting a dose of protein rich dairy that does not affect the blood sugar levels. It is also a good choice for patients suffering from high cholesterol, as it helps in keeping the lipid levels at a minimum even as it gives plenty of strength to the body and its bones.
- Brain Food: Ayurveda recognises yogurt as one of the top brain foods. This ingredient is known to enhance the memory. It also helps in better nerve and brain functioning. This food also helps in increasing the brain capacity which keeps it alert and sharp.
- Vata Balance: Yogurt is a fermented food that is good for the balance of the Vata Dosha. If this Dosha is thrown into a mode of imbalance, it can lead to various ailments like thyroid disorders and digestive problems. Having yogurt gives much comfort to the intestine and helps in balancing the digestion. This Dosha also creates blood circulation problems when it is not in a balanced state. Yogurt helps in keeping this Dosha in balance.
- Muscles and Joints: The protein and calcium elements of yogurt make it a superfood in terms of muscle and joint strength. This is also related to the Vata Dosha. Having plenty of yogurt can help in preventing such problems. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
10 surprising health benefits and uses of sabja:
Wonder benefits of basil seeds
As far as health benefits are concerned, the seeds are full of fiber and known for many surprising health benefits. These seeds are used in making falooda, sherbet, milkshakes and other popular health drinks. It is known worldwide as one of the ingredients for sweet Asian drinks. However, like chia seeds, it is comparatively less tasty.
Basil seeds for weight loss:
Sabja seeds can be used for weight
management purposes. It is full of fiber that makes your stomach full and doesn't feel hunger to a certain period of time. After soaking in water, it has the ability to expand 30 times of its original sides thus reduces longing for eating more.
Sabja seeds for hair:
The seeds contain an adequate amount of vitamin k, protein, and iron. These nutrients are helpful to make your hair healthy and shining. So, it is suggested to include it in your daily diet requirements to skip embarrassment from hair loss and baldness.
Basil seeds for healthy skin:
The mix of sabja seeds and coconut oil is effective to ward off many skin's related diseases. Method: take 100 ml of coconut oil and 1tsp of crush basil seeds. Now heat the mixture for 5 minutes. Strain and apply it over your skin to cure skin related problems like psoriasis, eczema, etc.
Basil seeds for acidity: acidity problems are very common these days due to faulty lifestyle and wrong dietary pattern. Sabja seeds are having cooling and soothing effects on the stomach. Method: take milk (1 cup) and basil seeds (1tsp), stir it well and drink the same to reduce burning sensation in your stomach.
Sabja seeds for diabetes treatment:
The seeds are good in the curing of diabetes type 2 by lowering down the sugar in the blood. Method: take soaked basil seeds (1tsp), toned milk (1 glass) and vanilla for flavor. It helps to give you energy sans sugar.
The soaked sabja seeds when eaten helps to cleanse the inner stomach. It ensures easy bowel movement and helps to flush out toxin from the stomach. It is also taken with milk before going to bed to ease constipation.
Acts as coolant:
These seeds are used to lower body heat that's why as one of the important ingredients in summer for a number of cool drinks such as falooda, rooh afza, nimbu pani and sherbet.
Nutritional values of basil seeds: the seeds contain many phytochemicals and polyphenolic flavonoids like orientin, vicenin and other antioxidants. The leaves are rich in essential oils like eugenol, citronellol, limonene, citral and terpineol. It contains beta-carotene, lutein, zeaxanthin, vitamin a and vitamin k. It also contains important minerals like potassium, manganese, copper, calcium, folates, and magnesium.
Sabja seeds recipes: rooh afza, milkshake, Indian lemonade, paan gulkand milkshake, strawberry falooda, mango falooda, mango sherbet, rose milk recipe, nimbu panni, shikanji, nannari sharbat, bel sharbat, etc. Are some of the important healthy recipes of it
Medicinally, it can be used to treat digestion problems, cure constipation, removes skin infection, respiratory disorder, sore throats and stress relief
Common names of basil seed
The scientific name of sabja seeds is ocimum basilicum. The different common names of basil seed are sabja seeds, falooda, arabic falooda seeds, sabja ginjalu, thai holy basil, selashi tukmaria, sabja vethai, hazbo, tuk malanga, basilic cultive, basilien kraut, and sweet basil seeds. These seeds are the product of rudra jada plant that comes under tulsi family but shouldn't be mistaken with holy basil or tulsi.
Side-effects of sabja seeds
The children and elderly people should avoid to take it as the seeds may choke due to an improper imbalance of water and seeds. The pregnant mother should skip it as the seeds lower down the level of estrogen.