Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
I am having pcos and size of right ovary is 45x23 mm (32 cc) and left ovary is 45x25 cc mm (20 cc). I had an ectopic pregnancy in last year november and treated with methotrexate. Diagnosed with tuberculosis (test tb gold positive) since last year December I am on tb medication (ATT). I am having lower abdomen pricking pain on right side which goes off in a few seconds and having lower abdomen pain while bowel movement. Done whole abdomen and tvs ultrasound. Everything is normal except minimal free fluid in POD. I need to urinate frequently (sometimes 3 times in half an hr) and bladder never seem to be empty. What should I do?
Hi, I am suffering from cough and cold since a long. I consulted here in INDORE with some doctors but got relief only till the medicine go on if medicine course ended I wilI have to again face the same in some days.
I am suffering from dry cough since last two or three weeks and heavy chest pain. Can you please give me reference what to do?
I am a 25 year old male and have pain in throat and cough coming with blood at last 1 month. please tell me what to do??
I am suffering from a headache and cough few days ago please tell me how can l relief from this disease.
I have been suffering from chronic hepatitis b for last 12-months. In recent hbg dna test, it shows that target not detected I.E Not found hepatitis b dna in the sample. Whether I should continue the medicine. Before taking medicine, in hepatitis b dna test, the value was 347iu/ml. Please advice me. In endoscopy report, liver is normal.
As per you drinking water along with food is not good. What about drinking water after food. Any where we go we get water along with food. All take water after completing the food. Kindly advise in this respect.
I am having pain while urination and a I am unable to urinate in public bathrooms. What should I do.
I am 26 year old 3 year one accident will happen me self skull damage (artificial skull in self side) brain damage 0.5mm but now I am ok by doctor I am getting valparin chrono 300mg my question how many hours my sleeping?
Sir/Ma'am my mother's hand and legs are swelling so much and she had arthritis pain in her legs what should she do to treat it.
35 year mail, 2 weeks back had chikungunya fever. Every joint in the body which had miner injuries is paining like hel. DOCTOR proscribed medicines but if you are taking them you are fine but as soon as you stop talking those medicine pain start again. DO it had permanent treatment?
Sir I'm 30 years old male. I'm experiencing pinching pains on the tip of my fingers and arms on a daily basis which will last for some minutes. I'm diagnosed with vitamin d deficiency. Can this be the cause.
Hi, I am a person of 67 years (m) and quite active. My blood sugar during fasting is 120 and in random it is 157. Shall I take precautions or medicine for this?
If you are suffering from excessive stress, it is likely that your physical and emotional health may be affected. Your sexual life too is affected due to stress. Too much of stress leaves you physically tired and exhausted. Because of this, you will not have enough energy to have sex. Moreover, when you are stressed out about some issue, your libido gets affected, and you might not have any interest in having sex.
Effects of stress on your sexual life
- Stress results in a negative body image. The hormones which are associated with stress may impact metabolism. With the increase in the production of these stress hormones, you may feel sluggish and gain weight, thereby providing a negative body image due to which you might not have the desire to indulge in sexual activity. Stress causes lowered self-esteem which results in less sex.
- Stress results in reduced libido. The hormones associated with stress are required by the body in small amounts, but the overproduction of these hormones can suppress sexual hormones, leading to decreased libido.
- Extreme stress may affect personal relationships and cause conflicts between a couple. This will result in rare sexual activity as proper communication between a couple gets reduced.
- You may start drinking excessively because of stress. Too much alcohol is bad for sexual health. It makes sex dull and less pleasurable. Alcohol causes dehydration, which affects lubrication. Stress also affects a person’s fertility and menstruation cycle, which could hamper your sex life.
Ayurvedic treatment for stress
Ayurveda offers effective treatments to get rid of stress. By using natural and herbal Ayurvedic medicines, you can get rid of unnecessary stress from your life and revive your sexual life. Here are some effective Ayurvedic treatments for getting rid of stress:
- Several Ayurvedic herbs are stress reducing in nature. You can use herbs such as ashwagandha, bala, brahmi, gotu kola, saraswati churna, vacha, tulsi, shankapushpi, Siberian ginseng, liquorice, vidari and shatavari.
- You should consume food items, which help in reducing stress. These include coconut, walnut, mangoes, pineapples and bananas, fried in ghee.
- Several natural drinks can help in relieving stress. These include tomato juice, ginger tea, garlic milk, and tulsi tea.
- You should practice stress relieving activities such as yoga and meditation. Several yoga asanas in different poses should be practiced.
- You can try several stress relieving Ayurvedic therapies. These may include Shirodhara (bliss therapy), Abhyanga (warm oil massage), Shiro Abhyanga and Nasya (head massage).
Ayurveda helps in controlling stress. A combination of several benefits known as Panchakarma is provided by Ayurveda for reducing stress. Reduced stress will drastically improve your sexual performance and sexual stamina. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a ayurveda and ask a free question.