Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Pawan Kumar VermaYour feedback matters!
I m 22 year old. I have regularly pain on my head whenever I study. I tried too much medicine but not got any relax. I m a CA student so I have lots of problem in study due to headache. please provide me some effective solution.
I have got a tattoo and it got infected sggst me some medicines and the tattoo is covered with a red circle of ringworm.
Hello there doctor. I am a professional Cricketer. Could you please suggest me. A best diet for a fast bowler. And I am egalitarian.Please tell sir.
How important is diet for a person of 25 years old, who is working and also preparation for higher education? I work 12 hours a day in a manufacturing unit. Finding time to study regularly and maintain my diet is very hard altogether. Kindly enlighten me with some tips so as to be efficient with my studies which is my almost priority? Also please tell me how much to sleep regularly? Also about power naps.
Actually I am a gay. My conceptions are always on males. But I don't want be a gay person any more. What are the reasons for this. I want to change my attitude, my thoughts and all. Is there a way to become a guy like having feels on girls. Now Ian 26 years old. Need to get marry. Please suggest me about all these with proper exclplation and about my future. Now what should I do. Pls pls.
I have some low pain in my stomach and I don't know what I do to relax my stomach it is a problem of my life and I don't know what I do to relax my stomach pain please give me a solution for my stomach pain please help me.
I' m 25 years old. Every day when I wake up in the morning i' m having headache and it is continuing throughout the day because of the headache I can' t do the work is there any way to get relief from this headache?
Hi, I have few queries. I had an unprotected sex with my bf on 13 th Aug and after that I immediately had unwanted 72. Now I am having bleeding for last 3 days. Actually co incidents my period date was also scheduled around 25 th Aug. Now I am confused is it withdrawal bleeding or my actual period. Also I have another question that I had taken unwanted 72 twice in past 8 months. First one was in Dec 16 and second one was in Aug 17. How safe is it to take unwanted 72 like this. Please do answer.
My friend have pimples on his face and he have some itching on side of his face. Tell me how to stop itching.
Sir / mam. Is it is true that we should not drink milk after eating chicken or fish.? Tell me please if it is right or wrong?
I am having high fever and headache since last night now my nose is bleeding? What should I eat to get well soon?
It is not a myth but an actual condition that might happen when it is erect and experiences a certain amount of force. However, since this organ doesn't contain actual bones, the effect of its fracture differs from that of an arm or leg fracture. ?
What is penis fracture?
Penis fracture is a condition where an erect penis suffers a fracture. An erect penis is filled with blood, in this condition, if it is bent forcefully or suddenly, it can suffer a fracture. The penis consists of two large cylinders and one smaller cylinder; during erection blood rushes to the two larger cylinders inflating them thus turning the penis hard and erect. In this state, if it faces a sudden force it can cause damage to the penis.
The symptoms of penis fracture are-
1. A popping or cracking sound in case of sudden trauma
2. Loss of erection almost immediately
3. Feeling of pain in the affected area
4. Bruising of the area
5. In some cases the urethra can get damaged, causing blood to come out of it
In the case of penis fracture, one should seek medical advice immediately. If the condition is not treated then it can result in severe complications. A physical exam followed by exams like MRI or urethrogram are used to diagnose the problem. Surgery is mostly recommended to repair the penis after the diagnosis and it should not be delayed for long. In case the surgery is delayed, scarring occurs and it can result in erectile dysfunction.
After suffering from depression for 2 years 2013&2014. I hv low sex desire. .i do not have depression now since this year but sleeping disorder since 3 months. .my sex desire is still weak. .can I get back to normal sex desire again. .please help.
With the onset of monsoon season, temperature drops and it is an ideal time for breeding of mosquitoes. A mosquito bite is universally scared. Dengue is a mosquito borne disease that causes high fever, rashes and pain in joints and muscles. The treatment for Dengue is paracetamol tablets and plenty of fluids. Since there is no vaccine that can completely eradicate dengue, it becomes important to take preventive measures to reduce mosquitoes and keep the disease at bay.
Here are a few tips that can reduce your risk of being bitten by mosquitoes:
- Do not allow water to accumulate: Mosquitoes breed in standing water. To prevent this do not allow rainwater to collect in pots or stagnate in your garden. Ensure that your water tanks are kept covered always. Keep buckets turned over when not in use. Coolers are generally ineffective in the monsoons so empty them out and keep the trays dry. It is also a good idea to empty and dry swimming pools and ornamental fountains during the monsoons.
- Use mosquito repellent: Dengue mosquitoes typically bite a person during the day. Hence, make it a habit to put on a mosquito repellent along with your sunscreen every time you step out. Mosquito repellents should be used on all the exposed areas of your skin including your ears. Using a mosquito net around your bed at night is the best way to ensure safety against mosquitoes. You could also attach mosquito repellent patches on your infant's clothes.
- Do not allow mosquitoes indoors: Install mesh shutters on your doors and windows. This will allow air in, but will keep mosquitoes out. Take a close look at your doors and windows for holes through which mosquitoes could come in. Also look at their joints and edges to ensure that there are no gaps. Burning camphor and lavender or tea tree aromatics can also help keep mosquitoes away.
- Grow mosquito repelling plants: Citronella and tulsi are two plants that are well known for their mosquito repelling properties. Grow these plants near your window and the entrance of your house to naturally repel mosquitoes.
- Avoid outdoor activities at dawn and dusk: Sunrise and sunset are when mosquitoes are most active. Hence avoid being outdoors at this time. If you must be out, wear protective clothes that minimize the amount of skin exposed. Wearing light colours instead of dark colours can also help as mosquitoes are attracted to dark colours. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
I've been coughing for over a week now. Its reduced considerably since then, but I have my concerns. Should I get tested for tuberculosis? Just to be safe?
I am 22 male. From 2-3 days i'm having a kind of burning sensation between stomach & chest in the centre probably in the wind pipe. It comes for seconds and goes. I tried eating or even drinking water to make it go away but It didn't. Please suggest.?
In some women, the periods cease suddenly. After a year of no menstruation, a woman is said to have gone through menopause. Menopause usually occurs between the ages of 45 and 52, although in some it may start as early as the late thirties and early forties. The symptoms of menopause are many, and most women go through a body and mind altering period during menopause.
Homoeopathic remedies offer a completely safe treatment for the various symptoms of menopause. Homoeopathic remedies for menopause are made of natural substances and have no side effects at all.
Symptoms of menopause
All women have to go through menopause, but it affects each woman uniquely. The symptoms of menopause may range from hardly any to severe ones. The common menopausal symptoms may be divided into three categories:
Physical symptoms: hot flushes, osteoporosis (weak bones), weight gain (obesity) and hair loss.
Mental symptoms: depression, mood swings, anxiety, irritability, sleeplessness.
Local symptoms: vaginal dryness, loss of libido (sexual desire), excessive vaginal bleeding (flooding).
Homoeopathic treatment for menopause
As the controversy regarding the use of hormones for treating menopause deepens, the need for a completely harmless treatment becomes stronger than ever. Talking about safety, the homeopathy provides natural ways to treat menopause and is completely safe with zero side effects. The natural homeopathic medicines are of great help in dealing with various symptoms experienced by women during menopause.