Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. PawanYour feedback matters!
Hi sir I am 25 last five days I am suffering from internal piles when I am going toilet I got pain bleeding occurs while motion how I completely reduce this problem?
Now days I am suffering from frequent stomach ache when I ate any food like in lunch if I ate bananas or just ate 3 roti I just go to washroom I am fed up for this I'm on weight gaining as sometimes I have stomach ache also whenever I eat anything I go to washroom I have consulted doctors he have said it liver is not able to digest food they have recommended me liv 52 of Himalayas but it doesn't work please help me I am in problem.
I am 35 years old, not having proper diet because of some tense and work schedule. Is there any good supplement?
My mother is 80 years old suffering from stomach bloating and upper ribcage pain even after drinking water. Taking antibiotics prescribed by doctor for last 10 days with no relief. Kindly advice.
I am 29yrs old woman. My weight is 67 and height is 5ft. Wat should I do for weight loss at home and also want to know abt can I take nutrislim for weight loss?
Hi myself age 32 years I have recently done my total health checkup in that I found that my Ggt level is 61 Uric acid 7.6 Sgpt 53 All these are on slightly higher side so what they mean.
I have a habit of masturbating daily when I am alone. Now the situation is that I don't reach to my final climax. I want to overcome from this bad habit because I fear that it may cause serious problem in my future . Please help me out.
I am 21 years old I have hair loss problem I want take natural treatment suggest me any natural thing that help me.
How to get rid of acne and pimples from face? And also the scar of acne? Please it's been more than a month. It's not getting any better.
I am 18 now and weight is 50 kgs. I am 6 ft. Tall I want to increase weight so I want a diet list for increasing weight.
Hi, Im 30 years old. From last 2 weeks m feeling tiered, light pain in knees and hip joint. Feeling like hangover. Light itching. It is due to calcium deficiency? Please advice.
Is it good to have half a liter milk daily ? In the form of a cup in the morning and another cup of milk at desk . Thanks.
Diabetes is a degenerative disease, which affects your metabolism. As a result of metabolic irregularities, every part of the body is affected. The following are early indications of untreated diabetes:
- Increased thirst
- Increased urination
- Increased hunger
In addition to the ones above, the following are associated symptoms:
- Blurred vision
- Slow healing of cuts
- Itchy skin
How can diabetes affect your mouth?
- Diabetes increases the risk of infections and delayed regeneration of damaged/dead cells. As a result, fungal infections like thrush may develop in your mouth.
- Because of poor healing of wounds as a result of diabetes, extensive gum damage may occur.
- Periodontitis is a severe effect of diabetes in which your gums begin to move away from your teeth, leading to a formation of pockets between your gums and teeth, which fill up with pus and germs. The damage can be stopped only with gum surgery and removal of affected teeth.
The single most effective way to prevent damage to your teeth is to actively control blood sugar content by regularly taking medicines and following a healthy diet recommended by your doctor. Common methods of dental protection go a long way to help prevent oral problems because of diabetes. These include:
- Brush thoroughly and carefully after every meal (wait 30 minutes for food acids to neutralize, and then brush as this helps in effective cleaning)
- Use non-alcoholic mouthwash to treat dry mouth and disinfect the oral cavity
- Floss at least once everyday
- Use a soft bristled toothbrush
- Remove your dentures and clean them regularly. Do not sleep putting them on
- Quit smoking, chewing tobacco and chewing gums with sugar in them