Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Pavan MehtaYour feedback matters!
Hi My husband is facing so much trouble while urinating that it's coming drop by drop and paining so much burning also. He was hospitalized in October last year for urinal infection creatine level had gone to 5.5 He is taking medicines for high bp and diabetics for last 15 years his age is 65 years. He is taking medicine for enlarge prostate glands for last 10 years. Last 10 days he is facing this problem severely Urologist has given silodal D 8 one time What should I do for his pain relief.
My wife got urine problem it occurs within 5 min can't control her no blood pressure no sugar I have checked what should I do or which doctor consult either MD or urologist her age is 37 and weigh t is 99 kg.
Recently, I had Ultrasound for my abdomen. The findings are 1. Enlarged Prostate (36 cc) 2. Mild Hydronephrosis in both kidneys 3. Polyp in Gall Bladder (3.2x2. 95 mm). Shall I go for Gall Bladder removal? Or kidney/prostate surgery first in terms of criticality.
I am facing very weird situation now. I am getting frequent urination. It is becoming worst whenever I sit in some meeting in officer. I am facing urine related anxiety. It is disturbing my mental situation. Feeling like low. Leaving meeting twice in one hour and urination is also happening. Please suggestions. Do I need check doctor or it is mental thinking.
I have a problem wit burning urination. And frequent urination. So would you please some medicine or advise. I am female. Having a problem with sexual intercourse also its having a lots of pain.
Can drinking water with lemon prevent kidney stones? Also, I have been told not to drink city water. What is the best water to drink?
My mother age is 65. She is hypertension patient. Her BP was 180/90. Her one kidney and gall bladder had operated. Doctor consult some blood tests all test results are normal except E. S. R which is 40 at 1st hour and urea is 48. I m getting worried. Please tell me it can be treated by medicine and if there is any problem. Thanking you
I am 62 years Male. I have itching problem on testicles for the last one year. Itching happens only during urination. Infact I have prostate Gland enlargement problem for which I am taking Silodal 8 mg tab.
I there I'm suffering from some issue please can you help me with this I have did disease of kidney stone after a long time I'm again facing this issue you could please let me at is the problem.
The kidneys filter the blood and eliminate the waste products through urine. The waste deposition is sometimes in the form of excessive calcium, uric acid and other undesirable contents. It causes the urine to get highly saturated. The solid depositions then turn into stone like formations, also termed as renal lithiasis or calculi. There are different kinds of kidney stones, which are differentiated based on its varied constituents. Kidney stones cause excruciating pain and uneasiness. Frequent urination and discomfort during urination, presence of blood in the urine, are some major signs of kidney stones.
Kidney stones can be prevented by maintaining a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet with sufficient nutrients:
- Calcium and oxalate-rich food should be consumed together. This leads to the binding of calcium and oxalate together in the stomach intestines, before they can be processed in the kidneys. This helps to control the formation of calcium and oxalate depositions in the kidneys.
- Do not cut down on calcium. Since most of the kidney stones are found to be calcium depositions, many people tend to cut down on their calcium intake. It is important to continue with food that is rich in calcium such as milk. However, it is necessary to reduce intake of other calcium supplements. Decrease in calcium can lead to degeneration and deformation in bones and muscles.
- Too much of red meat consumption and high fat dairy products can lead to the formation of stones in the kidneys. Animal protein is rich in purine that increases uric acid, saturating the urine and creating stones. It is important to balance your diet by including lots of green vegetables, whole grains, fibres, fruits and low-fat dairy products. Opt for non-animal protein such as lentils or legumes.
- Cut down on sugary and aerated drinks. They contribute to the formation of depositions due to their high and unhealthy levels of fructose and preservatives.
- Reduce or abstain from alcohol. Alcohol is known for its multiple disadvantages to the human body. It has also been found to increase the levels of uric acid in blood.
- Keep your body hydrated. Drink adequate quantity of water throughout the day, preferably 3 litres or more depending on your physical activities. It prevents the solidification of the depositions and helps to eliminate wastes smoothly.
- Increase the intake of anti-oxidants in the form of green tea, dark chocolates and fruits.
- Lower the intake of salt. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a urologist.